Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

A foster family moves in next door to the Way residence and heartbrake and love ensue. Is way better than it sounds...trust me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 645 words - Complete

0Unrated
INTRODUCTION
NOONES P.O.V
As the eleven children of ‘South Boston’s Home for children’ piled into their mini-vans, or cars in some cases, only one looked back. Domino. She had friends and a life here. Not to mention her reputation. She lingered a few minutes longer before heading towards her Hummer and playing her Iron Maiden tape full blast as she sped off down the highway.




CHAPTER 1 – THE HOUSE
DOMINO’S P.O.V
I called the room with the balcony and no one argued. I bumped my suitcase up the stairs and took a look around my room. I had chosen well. It had a decent sized balcony and an en-suite. It was quite big as well. I could hear Megan and Lisa downstairs moaning that I had gotten the best room. I smiled and unpacked my stuff. When I went out into the hall people had already stuck their nametags or whatever to identify their doors. I slapped a couple of stickers on mine and proceeded to explore the house. There were nine bedrooms. Tommy, Carnage and I always got our own rooms, cause nobody ever wants to share with us.
Carnage has ADHD, and as the name suggests, he is about as calm as a herd of angry elephants. Tommy is gay, so the boys don’t want to share with him; the only people who do are Carnage and I. Because I’m a girl and Carn has ADHD, neither of us is allowed to share with him. I’m just anti-social. I like to beat people up. Especially people who mess with my sister Hope and I. Tommy and Carnage can handle themselves fine in a fight.
I noted four bathrooms but since my en-suite had a sink, toilet and shower, I would only need to use one of those bathrooms if I wanted a bath. There was a family room, large kitchen, dining room, and the basement had been converted into a games room. There was a garden but I didn’t bother with it. Climbing the stairs I headed for Tommy’s room.
“Hi.” I said to him, Carnage, and Corey. They all greeted me in return and told me how lucky I was to have the best room again.
“That tree beside your balcony reaches to the next houses one. They could climb over easy.” Said Corey
“Is it sturdy enough?” I asked looking out of Tommy’s window. I could see my sister with Megan and Lisa in the back garden. She looked kinda scared. I shook my head and headed for the garden. By the time I got there they were moving even closer to her.
“Get your skanky paws off my sister!” I said as Lisa grabbed her arm. When she heard my voice, she dropped it like it was on fire.
“Or you’ll do what?” asked Megan
“She’ll jump on your head until that bubble you call a brain bursts…POP!” I heard Carnage say behind me. I smiled.
“What he said.” They didn’t look convinced but went inside anyway I turned to Hope.
“What did you do?”
“Nothing. They seem to think it was my fault you got the best room. Apparently I held them up getting out of the mini-van. I sighed and rubbed her head.
“Sorry kid.” I murmured
“It’s not your fault we share a house with those psychotic bitches.” I smiled at her optimism and headed inside with Carnage.
“I thought they might cause trouble. Tommy’s in the shower, as per.”
“Thanks. I can handle myself you know.”
“I know. But it would have been as good an excuse as any to beat on those whores.” I laughed and we got some 7-up from our newly stocked fridge.



Tell me if you like. It gets better after the boys are introduced.
Sign up to rate and review this story