Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

THE END

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Everyone live happily ever after. Some of them very happily...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 599 words - Complete

0Unrated
DOMINO’S P.O.V
I woke in my bed and felt someone next to me. My first thought was Lisa, but this person wasn’t as petite as her. I suddenly remembered. Feeling Gerard turn to face my back, I pretended I was asleep.

GERARD’S P.O.V
I propped myself up on my elbow and brushed Domino’s red and black hair out of her face. She was so beautiful. My hand traced a small black bat tattoo at the base of her back. I went around it with my finger and felt her move beneath me. I flicked her ear.
“So you’re not asleep then?”
“Yes!” I smiled and she turned to face me. I leaned down and kissed her. She placed her ands on my shoulders and pushed me away.
“When do you have to leave?” my heart dropped, the tour.
“A couple of days.” I sighed and slumped down beside her. She snuggled up to me and I held her close. I looked in her eyes. The coldness was back, but was beginning to fade again. I had an idea.
“Domino?”
“Yeah?”
“Would you like to come on tour with me and the guys? I mean you don’t have to-” I was cut off by her lips on mine as she climbed on top of me.
“Can I take that as a yes?” I asked, mock seriously.
“Oh, yes.”

TOMMY’S P.O.V
I woke as I heard a phone blasting Gallows’ ‘abandon ship’.
“That’s mine.” I remembered Frank was beside me in his bunk on the tour bus. I wrapped my arms around his waist, one of my hands resting…lower.
“Do you have to get it?” I asked, feeling him go hard as I move my hand up and down.
“Yes!” he gasped reaching for it – his phone you dirty minded beggar – and pressing answer.
“Hello?” his breath was jagged and I smiled at the effect I could have on him in such a small amount of time. He put it on speaker.
“Hey Frank, it’s Gee.”
“Hi.” I climbed silently on top of him and my mouth began its descent, placing kisses from his neck…
“Do you want to bring Tommy on tour with you?” I was at his chest…
“I’ve asked the guys, they’ve said its okay.” His belly button…
“I’m bringing Domino…Domino stop it, I’m on the phone!” I smiled; she was probably doing to Gee what I was planning to do to Frank, who was now almost speechless. I reached his, ahem, pushed his legs open slightly and placed myself between them and let my mouth do the work.
“Yes!” Frank screamed into the phone, flipping it shut and laying back.

FRANK’S P.O.V
I came three times before he stopped and resurfaced at my side, drawing circles on my chest with his finger.
“Evil!” I gasped. He just smiled and said ‘I know before kissing from my neck to my mouth. We lay there for a few minutes with his head on my chest before I decided to just suck it up and say it.
“Tommy?”
“Yeah?”
“I love you.” I waited for a reaction. He propped himself up kissed me softly on my mouth and whispered,
“I love you too.” Then followed one of the best mornings of my life, more were still to come…

THE END


This was so much shorter than i wanted it to be. but check out my other stories, they've got much more boy/boy stuff in them.
Sign up to rate and review this story