Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

We Meet Again

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

They meet...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 1009 words - Complete

0Unrated
Carnage pushed the door open onto the guy’s playing cards. The only one facing us was Bob Bryar, the new drummer. They didn’t look up ‘cause they were all so immersed in their game.
“Hey you must be the VIPs.” we nodded. The rest of them were still engrossed in their cards but Ray looked up.
“Holy motherfucking Christ, Domino is that you?” at this Frank and Mikey looked up, but Gerard had frozen.
“Tommy!” Frank leapt for my friend and knocked him down with the force of his kiss. Tommy after the initial shock, placed his hands on Frank’s hips, rolled him over so that he was on top and pulled him up with him. Frank whispered something in his ear and they left to do god knows what.
Mikey had removed the woman who was sitting on his knees from his lap and had stood to greet us. As had Ray and Bob. Gerard remained at the table.
“Domino!” I was squeezed by Ray and then Mikey. They moved aside to let Bob introduce himself.
“Bob Bryar, Drums.”
“Domino Lehane, nice to meet you.” I looked at Mikey and he pushed the woman forward.
“This is my wife, Alica. Alica, this is Domino.” I shook her hand and finally Gerard stood up. He turned to look at me.

GERARD’S P.O.V
When I turned around to face her, Domino was even more beautiful than the last time I had seen her.
“Hey, Gee” I couldn’t speak in return. I nodded my head and tried to smile but my mouth wouldn’t work. I shook hands with Carnage and turned to the other woman.
“Lisa?” I was informed by carnage that she ‘rolls with the good guys now’. Ray and Mikey ushered us all over to the seats.
“What happened to Matt?” asked Carnage.
“He left, personal stuff.” Came Ray’s short answer.
“I’m the replacement,” said Bob, “I’ve never seen Frank so exited. Is that the Tommy from Jersey?”
“Yeah.”
“And you’re Domino.” He asked, shooting me a look.
“Goody, I’m famous.” She drawled sarcastically.
“How’s Hope?” I asked. Domino’s face went white.
“She died. Two years after we left.”
“Oh my god, how?” asked Mikey.
“Drunk driver,” I didn’t miss the resentment in her tone, “She didn’t look crossing the road.” Hope had never looked crossing the road.
“I’m sorry.” I wanted to hold her, but couldn’t find the courage to touch her.
“Why didn’t you call us?” asked Ray.
“I did. You weren’t there. Your mom didn’t even have your number so I couldn’t find out where you were.” She was close to tears. Lisa rubbed her back and Mikey said,
“I think we should leave you two to talk stuff out.” They moved to another room and left me alone with Domino. I moved over and sat beside her. Only then did I see the scars. There was one on each of her wrists and at her joints were old runner scars.
“Heroine?” I asked shocked.
“Cocaine?” she countered. I lowered my head and murmured.
“Suicide?” she looked at her toes and said.
“When Hope was killed, I flipped. I did drugs and tried suicide and drank like a fucking fish.”
“And now?”
“I only drink at parties, I’ll never try to kill myself again and I’ve been clean for the past four years.
“How drunk do you get?” she looked like she was trying to figure out how to answer. That wasn’t good. I repeated the question, but with a softness that would let her know that it was only a question, not an accusation.
“This last year, I’ve gotten so drunk that I’ve slept with random people. Lisa included.”
“How many times?” I knew the way she was rubbing hr back was intimate.
“A few?” I sighed.


DOMINO’S P.O.V
I told him about my life since I had left Newark. I told him how I drank at parties, and only even got drunk at about one in three. He made comments here and there, but the Lisa thing screwed him almost as much as the heroine and suicide, as I had suspected it would.
“That mark on Lisa’s face, was that you?”
“Yeah, she came on to me and I slapped her.”
“And then?”
“Then, the next thing I remember is her waking me up to go to work.” He wouldn’t look me in the eye. I’d blown it.
“I’ll go.” I said getting up to leave, but as I made for the door, I felt a hand on my arm.

GERARD’S P.O.V
“Don’t leave,” I said, “We all have a past.” She pulled her arm free and said,
“Mine’s is more like a present. You could do better.” I stood in front of the door.
“No. I couldn’t. I can’t do better than the one I love. I’m not letting you go again.” She scoffed.
“I’d like to see you stop me.” I remembered the jocks in high school and knew she could probably flatten me in an instant. So I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed her. I ran my hands through her soft hair and down her back, holding her close to me. At first she stayed stiff in my arms, but after a few moments of hesitation, she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her. After a few minutes I pulled away.
“Do you want to go somewhere a little more private?” she grinned and nodded. Frank and Tommy had taken over the tour bus, so we drove to Domino’s. I got inside and she pulled to her bedroom. It was pitch black and I couldn’t see a damn thing, but I didn’t care. With Domino I was home.


Second last chapter folks. So sad...
Sign up to rate and review this story