Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

12 Years Later

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

The two lovers meet again after all this time, but will they still love each other...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 548 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke in a stupor as Lisa shook me awake.
“Wake up, we have to go to work.” I turned to look at her. She had a mark on her face where I had hit her last night…right before I fucked her. It had become a regular occurrence that when I was drunk I would take home random people. Lisa was apparently the most popular with my drunken self.
“Did we…?”
“Yeah. I thought you were supposed to be sober.” I scowled.
“I am. Last night was a mistake…in all aspects.” She nodded and tossed me some clean clothes.
“You don’t have time to shower. I’ll meet you in the car.” She was pissed at the ‘all aspects’ comment but I didn’t care. I got dressed and we went to work. We worked in the HMV in the mall, down the road from where I lived. Tommy and Carnage were already there. They raided their eyebrows at the mark on Lisa’s face, but only Tommy said anything.
“Wild night?”
“I’ve had worse.” I noticed that both Tommy and Carnage were grinning like madmen.
“What?”
“You are going to love me.” said Carnage
“Why?” I was intrigued, but suspicious.
“I got us four tickets to see My Chemical Romance live on their Black parade tour, and we can go backstage.” I was shocked, stunned, horrified. I would have to see him again. Aw fuck…

THE CONCERT

Lisa, who had ditched Megan in our senior year to join us, had left her favourite T-shirt at my house the last time she had ‘stayed over’. It was already washed and with a pile of stuff that had been left at my home. We went back to mine get changed and set off to the gig after picking up Carnage and Tommy.
We got to the gig site and I parked my car. The concert was great. Fucking fabulous. But afterwards I was really nervous about going backstage. So was Tommy. I had changed a lot since the last time I had seen them. My shoulder length black hair now had black streaks in it, I had runner scars on my arms from when I used to do heroine, I sleep with girls and boys, I had two vertical scars on my wrists from where I tried to commit suicide and I had a small black bat tattooed on my lower back. Lisa pulled me aside just before we got to the door of the backstage room.
“Domino, if you don’t tell Gerard about us, ya know, then I won’t either. It’s your place to tell him not mine.” I looked at her in astonishment; this was a totally different Lisa to the one I’d taken pleasure in beating up all those years ago.
“I’ll tell him in my own time. Besides, he might not even want me back.” We hugged and we made our way to the door marked V.I.P. we showed the bodyguards our passes and they knocked the door. I was so nervous I thought I was going to puke. Tommy grasped my hand and I squeezed it
“Come in!”

Sorry it's kind of a filler. but the next chapter should be more filled out. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story