Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

The Next Day

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Warining, this one is kind of sad...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 997 words - Complete

0Unrated
GERARD’S P.O.V
I woke in darkness and wondered why my curtains were closed. When I saw Domino’s head nestled in my other pillow, I suddenly remembered. I smiled at the memory and lay back. She shivered slightly so I pulled her closer to me and pulled the covers up to her shoulders. She turned to face me, but was still asleep so I was content to just watch her. I was warm under my thin cover so I pushed it down to cover only from my waist down. I wrapped the arm that was closest to Domino around her and she snuggled into the crook of my arm. She was still asleep so I let her be.
I had lay there for a few minutes when I heard, to my horror, my door opening.
“Hey Gee, mom wants to know-” he stopped speechless when he seen Domino. He looked from me to her, to our clothes, not to mention condoms, on the floor. I shooed him out with a wave of my hand and waited for Domino to wake up, but I fell asleep.
When I woke again, Domino was no longer at my side. I sat up and looked around my room, but when I heard the toilet flush in my en-suite, I relaxed. She came out of the toilet and looked at me with amusement. She was wearing my Maiden T-shirt and her boxers from last night. She climbed back in beside me. her hands were cold but heated up quickly against my warm skin.
“Did you think I’d done a runner?” when I nodded meekly, she smiled and kissed my cheek and whispered,
“Never.” I looked her in the eye and realised with a start that the coldness was gone. I smiled and kissed her.
“Do you want some breakfast?” I asked. She nodded. I got up pulled some boxers on and kissed Domino’s head before going downstairs.
When I went into the kitchen, I was met with a roar of approval from, my dad, Mikey, Ray and Matt. My mom just bustled about with the breakfast but I could tell she was grinning. I turned scarlet and asked if I could have two plates of pancakes. When my mom turned to me with them she said mockingly.
“My little baby boy’s all grown up.” Wiping a pretend tear from her eye. I pushed her lightly, took the plates and headed upstairs
“Hey. Are pancakes okay?” I asked as I opened my door. She was sitting propped up against my pillows. She nodded and I handed her the plate before opening the curtains.

DOMINO’S P.O.V
I ate my pancakes and made out with Gerard for a while before I decided I had to go back home. I tried to get out of bed but he rolled on top of me pinning my arms to the pillow and his knees on either side of mine. One of his hands was holding mine in place and his other was resting on my hip.
“Gee, I need to go home.” I said, trying to sound serious.
“Why?” he asked
“Well, what else do you suggest?” I asked, already knowing the answer. He grinned.
“I’m sure I could think of something!” he said, his free hand already making its way down…



TOMMY’S P.O.V
I was standing in my living room, shocked. Frank was beside me holding my hand.
“Leaving. Why?”
“There’s too much trouble here.” Said Ben; with a snide look at Frank, who’s hand tightened on mine. Then it clicked.
“Money. You’re being offered more money,” I said quietly, “You’re uprooting us again for money!” Frank squeezed my hand. I couldn’t believe I had to leave him. Domino would be devastated; she and Gerard had only just gotten together.

DOMINO’S P.O.V
I woke with a start, as Machine Head’s ‘Five’ blasted through my phone. I made my way over to my jeans to get it as Gerard propped himself sleepily up onto his pillows.
“Domino?” it was Tommy, he sounded like he had been crying.
“Tommy, are you okay?”
“No.” my breath caught in my throat as he told me. I could hear someone else crying beside the phone, I guessed it was Frank.
“Bye.” I hung up and looked at Gerard. I smiled sadly, his lips were still puffed up from all the action and his hair was a mess.
“What’s wrong babe?” he asked me, worried.
“We have to leave tomorrow. We don’t have a choice.” I started to cry and he slid over to me and rubbed my back.
“It’s okay.” He said soothingly, but his voice cracked and I could feel his tears on my forehead. I spent the night with him and the guys. We didn’t see Tommy or Frank because they were making the most of their remaining time together. When it was time to go to bed, I stayed with Gerard and we did the same.


I woke for the last time in Gerard’s arms. Tommy had packed my stuff and I didn’t have to leave Gerard’s house until it was time to leave. When the time finally came, I was in years.
“I don’t want to leave you.” I sobbed into his chest. He agreed and the Mini-van horn tooted again urgently. Karen was driving my Hummer to make sure I came. Gerard pulled away from me and I looked up into his own tear-streaked face.
“Don’t worry,” he said, “I’ll see you again my love.” I kissed him one more time before running to the van. I looked out the window at him until he was out of view. Then I buried my head in Carnage’s shoulder and cried. Tommy was doing the same with Hope.

Sorry if it's sad, but it gets happier!
Sign up to rate and review this story