Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > TEENAGERS (soz for the unoriginal title)

A wild night

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

The gang go to a house party and Dom and Gee get drunk. The next day...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 1234 words - Complete

0Unrated
Summer holidays came a few months later. We weren’t bothered by the jocks again, except for the glares or odd comment. We learned that Alan Davis was having an end of term party as his parents were away for their anniversary. I got changed into my black skinny jeans, black flame converse and an Iron Maiden T-shirt. Tommy, Carnage, Megan, Lisa, Andy, Chris and I all snuck out of my window and down ‘my’ tree. They only way we could all get out of the house unseen is if we worked together. When we arrived at Alan’s house I looked around at all the cars. This was gonna be good. Tommy, Carnage and I met the boys inside. The Ways were allowed to come provided they didn’t get drunk. Ray and Frank could probably not come home the next morning and their parents wouldn’t bother. Matt had to sneak out same as us. Gerard was the only one with a drink in his hand, and I joined him at the bar. The night passed swiftly, along with our alcohol consumption. But Gerard and I were they only ones really drunk. So drunk we passed out and our friends were forced to leave us in Alan’s house for the night to sleep it off. I woke beside Gerard on the floor downstairs. I shook him awake. We both had killer hangovers but had to go home now if there was any chance of us sneaking in without being caught.
We were both seen. Gerard and I were the only ones grounded. The rest of the boys were going to and Iron Maiden gig with Tommy and Carnage. The rest of my ‘family’ were going to see ‘Cats’. Mr and Mrs Way were spending the night out to celebrate their anniversary. When I got back to my room that morning, I groaned at how lucky Frank and Ray were.
The rest of my house apart from Tommy, and myself who I guessed was still asleep, had gone grocery shopping. I had a shower and changed my clothes. Shaking my wet hair out of my eyes, I padded along to Tommy’s room to see if he had woken up yet. I pushed the door open and saw a shape under the covers. I prodded the bump.
“Back so soon?” he said turning to face me. When I saw his face I jumped back and screamed.
“Holy FUCK!” I shouted. I heard a shower stop downstairs that I hadn’t even noticed was on.
“Shit!” Frank shot back on Tommy’s bed, being careful to cover his nakedness with Tommy’s thin cover. I heard Tommy open the door behind me and I turned to find him with just a towel wrapped around his waist.
“Aw, crap.” I looked at them both stunned and tried not to notice Frank’s obvious excitement at Tommy’s naked, wet and annoyingly toned body. We were all struck speechless, almost.
“Oh my god. When did you two…?” I asked. Frank smiled and said.
“Last night, but I’ve liked him from day one.”
“I noticed that when you grabbed my ass in chem. Lab.” I was stunned by the revelation and the fact that while we were talking, Tommy had settled himself back on his bed. He and Frank now had their hands laced with each others resting on Tommy’s…lap. I could tell they were itching to get back to whatever the hell it was they were doing – probably each other – so I told them I would stay downstairs until they came down. I was barely out the door when they had started making out. I heard Tommy’s towel hit the floor with a wet thud, and went downstairs.
A few hours later and the rest of the family were home. Carnage greeted me as he walked past…towards Tommy’s room. I knocked him down as he reached for the door handle. He looked confused until he saw Frank peek his head peek out of the door and say
“Shit, they’re home!” I leapt off Carnage and told Frank to get dressed and get to my room. He could climb down my tree and be gone from there. He was ready surprisingly quickly and gave a still naked Tommy a quickly passionate kiss before running to my room with me. He moved in to peck my cheek before climbing down the tree but I pulled away.
“I know where that mouth’s been!” he grinned, licked his lips and winked before scaling the tree and heading down the street. I smiled and went back inside. I decided to sleep off my hangover. When I woke Tommy had left me a note
Dear Domino
We’ve gone to the Maiden gig and the rest of them are off to Cats. I’m sorry about this morning. We were going to tell you but we got a little preoccupied. Lol. I’ll see you when I get back. I’m staying at Frank’s tonight.
Love, Tommy
I smiled and looked at my clock. It flashed 8:03pm. I moved out onto my balcony and saw Gerard through his ever-open balcony doors.

GERARD’S P.O.V
I heard something outside and looked up from my drawing to see Domino climbing onto my balcony. I covered my notepad and got up to greet her. “Hey.” She said, standing on my balcony.
“Hi,” I joined her, “Why was Frank at your house?”
“He fucked Tommy.” I looked at her stunned, but she was telling the truth. Her eyes were warmer than the first time we had met, but they still held their cold edge. It was a cool night and in her tank top she shivered. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. She looked like she was going to protest, so I said
“Take it, please.” She smiled slightly and tightened it.
“Thanks.” We stood out there talking for at least an hour. We talked about everything. In the cold we had moved closer and we were now almost touching.
She looked up at me and I saw something in her eyes that wasn’t there before. I was so mesmerised by them that I almost didn’t notice her hand sliding up my hest and into my hair, lightly pulling us closer until we kissed. Fireworks exploded in my stomach and I rested my hands on her slender hips. She pulled me gently towards my bedroom and once past the balcony doors I hit a button to shut my curtains. I pulled away from her lips but held her hips close to mine.
“Are you sure?” I asked, she smiled and nodded.
“Positive.”
DOMINO’S P.O.V
He grinned softly and brushed his jacket off my shoulders. I answered by pulling off his top and he took off mine. We discarded our shoes and socks and I sat back on his bed. He kneeled on top of me placing pecks from my neck to the edge of my jeans. He looked to me for permission and when I nodded he undid my button and zip peeling off my tight denims leaving me in my underwear. I returned the favour and we climbed inside the covers, our lips locked as we did. You can guess what happened next…
Sign up to rate and review this story