Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When you call, my heart stops beating

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

by kristinluvspete 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 528 words - Complete

1Moving
"KILEY!" I heard Pete call my name from his bedroom. It's been like an hour since his mom called. I put down my magazine, stepped around Hemmy and Lady and made my way to his room. He was sitting exactly where I left him, considering he couldn't really move on his own.

"Hey," I said and stood next to the bed.

"Hey," he patted the bed next to him. I climbed onto the bed and sat indian style facing him. He leaned forward and I leaned in and kissed him. Kissing him was so amazing. Our lips meshed so well together as we made out. After a few minutes we pulled away for air.

"I missed that," I whispered and he smiled.

"Me too. I wish I wasn't covered in casts, I mean, I'm pretty turned on," he said and motioned towards his boner that was sticking up in his pajama pants. I giggled and kissed him again.

"Well that will have to wait until you're better. I don't want to break you."

He smiled and pulled the covers over himself. "I know, I don't want to be broken either."

Pete and I layed in his bed all day. The dogs eventually joined us and passed out at the end of the bed. I had forgotten how great it was to just lounge around with him. The whole next day was spent in his bed as well. We never discussed what we were, but I just had a feeling this wasn't a fling, that it was going to be serious.

Patrick showed up later that night to take over. He walked into Pete's room and caught us making out.

"Hey I'm woa..." he just stared and I removed myself from Pete's lap and sat indian style on the bed. "I um... just wanted to tell you that I was here. Looks like you've got things under control Kiley."

I just laughed nervously. "I'm going to go get something to drink." I climbed off the bed and walked out of the bedroom. I returned a minute later to hear Patrick and Pete talking.

"So are you guys together?"

"I think so, I really want to be. We haven't really talked about it. She and I have had so much fun these past 2 days."

"Don't flake on her again Pete," Patrick said in a stern tone.

"I'm not going to, don't worry. I can't lose her again."

I walked into the room as if I hadn't been listening. I sat at the foot of the bed. "Hey Patrick, if you want to go home and come back tomorrow I can stay with Pete."

"Alright awesome, I am tired from the flight. I'll be by tomorrow afternoon. Seeya guys,"

"Bye," Pete and I said in unison. I climbed back up to the head of the bed and laid my head on Pete's right shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"Kiley, I love you," he said softly. I turned my face up to him and he kissed me softly. "I want to be together."

"Me too," I said and smiled at him. He kissed me again and again and again.
Sign up to rate and review this story