Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Poems about honesty and truth.

by darkviolet 3 reviews

Sincerely yours, the theft club...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1334 words

1Funny
"Dead man walking," I screamed in Frank's ear.
He leaped backwards, stumbling into a group of guys he was standing with and the moment he caught a glimpse of my face started running.
I gawped at the direction he ran to but then regain back my senses and broke into a run.
It seemed like we ran for miles before we finally collapsed on the lawn just outside the school, huffing and puffing and struggling for a breathe.
The sky above me was spinning and the clouds turned into a white swirly blur.
Soft scrambling sound and Frank's shadow brought me back from my trance, the little bastard was trying to tip toe his way into a slow run. I tackled his fucking ass back to the ground with a loud thump making him whine,"I have homework, don't kill me"

I laughed a little, releasing his ankles from my grip, "Why didn't you tell me, Frank?"

"I'm sorry," he sat up and hung his head down, "I figured you figured"

"I didn't, Frank", I shook my head to emphasize my point.

"I'm sorry," he shrugged, "But you followed me so I figured.."

"You're in trouble?," I asked softly, picking up a little branch and tracing the lines on my palm.

"I was grounded till I'm 18 and my mom called my dad to get his ass back from Brooklyn to tell me off," he chuckled, not looking particularly broken, "I gotta lay low for a while"

"For a while?"

"Yeah, do my homework and chores and be a good boy till my mom forgets she grounded me and she always does," Frank gave me his sly grin, "What about you?"

"2 months and no allowance and apologize to that Kate chick," I smirked.

"Oh yeah," he said cheerfully, "I've got the apology thing too"

"We can get her that face mask thing burglars usually wear," I giggled as the freaked out pale features of Kate appeared in my mind.

Frank laughed as well, getting up on his feet and brushing the dirt and grass off his jeans, "Yeah with love and peace, sincerely yours, the theft club"

I reached out for his hand, still laughing.

"She's hot though, I can offer her a ride on the Frank love express as a compensation"

"Ew," I made a disgusted face, "We don't want her to press charges, Frankie"

We made our way through the empty halls to our English class, hollering with laughter at the ideas for gifts we came up with.
We carried on giggling quietly and scribbling notes to each other for a large portion of the class until the teacher, Ms. Maiden, finally had enough.
"Mr. Iero that's enough!," she clapped her hands to get Franks attention who was on the verge of tears from laughing.
He bit his lips together, nodding at her and trying not to laugh even harder.

"And you miss Hart," she gave me a hard look as I held my breathe to stop from laughing in her face, "Have you have a poem prepared for class?".

"A poem?," I exhaled, smiling widely.

"Yes, a poem," she pierced me with her eyes as she looked me over her glasses with dead serious expression.

"As a matter of fact I do," I said snobbishly, looking her straight in the eye.

"Do share with us," she leaned back in her chair, motioning for me to start.

I exchanged glances with Frank whose lips were red as a baboons ass before standing up, tugging on my shirt with an air of importance, I cleared my throat twice, "Flowers by Viola Hart, it's about honesty and truth", I looked at Ms. Maiden before clearing my throat again, she nodded approvingly.
I turned to the class and cited with dramatic movements, "Roses are red, violets are blue. English sucks and poems are too".
The classroom was silent with only Franks hysterical giggles echoing through. A few students rolled their eyes, a few weren't even awake to witness my theatrical performance and the rest watched the teachers reaction. I bowed and sat back, elbowing Frank to get over himself.

"You believe you are hilarious I presume," her words dripped with coldness and venom.

"I have my moments, indeed," I smiled politely.

"I've seen girls like you come and go ,miss Hart and they always ended in the same place," she tapped her pen on on the journal in front of her, "You might believe you're amusing and that school is nothing but an amusement park and that you're too good for this but this exact thought will be your downfall, you mark my words," she shifted her eyes from me to Frank, "To the principle office, both of you"

"Oh man," Frank moaned, gathering his shit from the table and scooping it into his bag, "Not again"

"But Frank didn't do anything!," I protested, picking up my own notebooks.

"He disturbed my class," she scribbled something in her journal, not looking up.

"I disturbed your class, he just sat next to me," I glared at her.

She finally looked up and sighed, "He didn't prepare the assignment"

"You're so full of yourself, instead of teaching and guiding our blind souls into the light," I shook my head disapprovingly, "You do nothing but look for pupils downfalls", I put the last word in air quotation marks with my hands, "What if he did do the freaking assignment"

Ms. Maiden smirked, "Very well miss Hart, Mr. Iero did you do the assignment?"

I looked hopefully at Frank, in the back of mind I knew what would be the answer but I was hopeful anyway.
Frank shook his head a little, sending me a little pathetic half smile.

"As I said," Ms. Maiden took out two pink slips from her drawer, "To the principle, both of you"

"So I presume the rest of the class all prepared their little poems," I motioned on the class with my head.

"Viola," Frank whispered under his breathe, tugging on my sleeve.

"No, fair is fair. Why should we get sent just cause she's an hypocrite"

Frank covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head. An angry murmur evoked the rest of the class as they glared at me, nudged their friends and pointed with an pissed off face expressions on their faces.

Ms. Maiden chuckled, "In fact, you're right miss Hart. All these of you who haven't prepared their little poems please raise your hand"

Ten hesitant hands shot into the air, "Please follow Ms. Hart and Mr. Iero to the principle"
These who raised their hands groaned and moaned and threaten me and protested while picking their stuff, "Faster please, I still have a few students who wish to learn"


I didn't have so many people tell me to fuck myself and rot in hell in my life! By the time we actually got to the administration office, my shoulder and back hurt from all the bumps and tackles I've received.

"My mom's gonna kill me," Frank bitched darkly, "Again! But not before Belleville high student body will chop my kidneys"

"Me and you both," I sighed, dodging the angry stake like glances from the angry mob of students.

"You really do have a big mouth," he frowned accusingly.

"If only you did that fucking poems," I elbowed him forcefully.

"Humph"

The principle office opened and a 5'3 bald, chubby man in a navy blue suit stepped out. He looked overwhelmed by the number of students waiting for him, as he looked around, his eyes locked on my and Frank's miserable figures, "Ah, Viola Madeline Hart and Franklin Anthony Iero, the duo that makes early retirement seem appealing, step in," he held the door for us as we ducked into the office.














A\N

Studies show that reviews make authors feel all fuzzy inside...Just saying...

Oh and all you undercover mibba people come say hello, drop a line and a boa to yours truly, I post there too.
Sign up to rate and review this story