Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

by darkviolet 4 reviews

He's a transvestite, she's a mouse and Mikey's still clueless.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-11 - Updated: 2008-04-11 - 1161 words

0Unrated
We were right in the middle of a heated argument, loud and full of insults like they always were. It wasn't about sex anymore, it was about something much more important, "For the last time, zombie do not have fangs!"

"Yes they fucking do!," he claimed passionately, waving a sheet of paper with the fanged zombie in question in my face.

"No they don't," I swatted his arm from waving the paper in front of me, "Vampires do, zombies don't"

"But it's art," he threw his arms up in the air, frustrated and began pacing, "It's a way of expression and if I want my zombies to have fangs I can draw fucking zombie with fucking fangs"

"But even art has rules. You can't take a banana and start calling it an orange"

"What fruits has anything to do with it?," he scrunched his face.

"It was a metaphor," I sighed, I rather be in school then have this conversation with him.

"It was a sucky one," he chuckled lightly, "I didn't get it"

"Don't blame my metaphor making ability for your stupidity," I rolled my eyes at him, "Point is there are rules you can't break"

"Aren't rules meant for breaking?,"

"Yeah," I stammered, "Yeah but still you have to follow some rules to avoid chaos"

"What's so wrong with chaos?," Gerard arched his eyebrows, "I think chaos is really purified and freeing. It makes you doubt. Create new truths"

"But still zombies don't have fangs"

He laughed, "Stubborn ass"

"Gee are you home?", Mikey's sudden cry made me tense and feel like a deer caught in the headlights, I probably looked the part as well.

"Down here!," Gerard called back.

"Are you nuts?," I hissed, looking around for places to hide in.

"What the fuck?," he smirked, looking amused at my scrambling around like a scared chicken.

"Hide me," I whispered, anxiously glancing at the door.

"Why?," Gerard remained on his spot, his eyes opened widely.

I grabbed my bag and slipped into his closet, wriggling between the soft soap scented clothes, for a teenage boy his closet wasn't half as bad smelling as Mikey's.
Soon after, Mikey entered the room, "You're alone?," he sounded rather surprised.

"Um I guess," Gerard sounded unsure and I'd bet my life he was glancing at the closet, he can't act to save his life.

"I thought you went with Veela," Mikey sounded closer, "Didn't see either of you at school"

I chuckled into my hand, 'Veela'? Really? What the fuck?

"Why would I?," Gerard's chuckle a little bit too forced.

"Cause you like her," Mikey sang out a little, and sat on the bed judging by the loud cracking sound.

"What?!," Gerard exclaimed nervously, "Don't be completely stupid"

"Oh come on!," Mikey cried out cheerfully, "It's so fucking obvious"

"Shut up, dumbass," I think Gerard did painful things to Mikey cause I heard some really muffled voices and sounds of a silent struggle.

"So touchy," Mikey finally gasped loudly, "Just ask her out"

"Fucking shut up," Gerard voice grew closer, like he was walking towards the closet. I gasped a little when something leaned against the closets door, "Why aren't you in school anyway? School day isn't over you little bitch"

"Lunch. Want some?

"No I think I'm gonna head out for school now"

I could picture Mikey shrugging as he headed upstairs and he's voice echoed through the stairways, "Gee and Vee sitting up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Shut up already," Gerard yelled out before ripping the door open and yanking me out by the hand, "Let's go"

While we snuck out of the house with Mikey still humming the tree song in the kitchen, I didn't say anything at how flushed he was, and how pink his cheeks became, but deep inside that made me laugh. Did he really like me? Did he really think he stood a chance with me? He can't handle me as his enemy let alone his girlfriend. I always knew that space between his ears was deserted of any activity indicating sense walking the streets of his skull. Nope that village was completely vacant...But then again Mikey usually didn't know what he was talking about, like that incident with the delivery guy, he compared my completely sweet gesture to dick cutting, that's probably it. He thinks that because we fight often it indicates some kinda lust when clearly it isn't...I mean there was some kinda lust but not much beyond it...Maybe Mikey knows I'm a whore, like an idiot I reached out and touched my forehead, expecting some kinda fresh writing saying 'she fucked Gerard' or perhaps a whore. I read somewhere guys can tell which girl is a whore...And I am one but I didn't want Mikey to know, I liked being his friend, being around him made me feel like I was normal again, and it's not his business if I slept with his brother or with Arthur and Lee, he should be my friend no matter what.
"So you wanna do it," I giggled.

"Hmm?," he took a drag of his freshly lit cigarette.

"Kiss up in a tree," I laughed, grabbing the cigarette from between his fingers.

"Fuck youu," he drawled, a hint of a frown sneaking on his forehead.

"It's a bit more tricky," I could taste him on the cigarette and the smell reminded me of his soft skin, "We can fall off and break shit"

"Why?," he shrieked in a high pitched voice.

I resisted the temptation to smile and pouted playfully instead while lowering my own voice to what I thought sounded like him, "Cause it's the great scheme of life, people are born and die and turn into ash and come back as stars"

"Why?," he squealed again.

"I don't talk like that," I told him seriously, clearing my smoke littered throat.

"You sound like a mouse," he laughed, taking back his cigarette for a short drag before I snatched it again.

"I do not," I argued. I did not sound like a mouse.

"Just admit it,"

" I will if you admit you sound like a transvestite"

"Ha!"

"You do"

"Double ha!"

"Denial denial denial," I hummed.

"You know Mikey doesn't know what's he's talking about," He got real serious out of the blue and wiped off my smirk too.

"Yeah like I'd want you," I sneered, finishing off the cigarette.

"Like you'd-," he snarled, "You're such a bitch"

"So are you"

"Guys can't be bitches,"

"Guys?,"I exclaimed, turning my head in all direction, "Where? Where? Lemme see!"

He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"If you think I might like you, you're wrong"

"I don't do girls," I smirked, "Sorry, Geetarda"

"I don't do whores," his shoulders tensed, a sign I knew all too well, Geetard was pissed.

"What you never got off?," I asked, pure curiosity laced in my un mouse-y voice.

We made the rest 7 minutes in intense silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story