Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Different definitions to blackmail.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

Trashing drawing and talking about rooms..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 2265 words

1Ambiance
After a short session of fucking around the park close to the school, we decided to go the Way's..Well Gerard decided since he was whining about how thirsty he was. This whole experience was so bizarre, I never spent time with just him, either there were people stopping us from killing each other or I was busy hollering at him, but just sitting there in the shadow under the big tree with him was beyond weird. And annoying. At first I kept babbling on and on about shit and he just stared at me and nodded, then I grew silent and took out my discman with the latest smashing pumpkins CD, in turn he took out his oh so familiar oh so hated notebook and a pencil and began sketching something, not once lifting his eyes to look around.
I became so absorbed in the music and nature it seemed like the materialistic me dissolved and my soul wandered around the empty park, hopping with the little sparrows, singing with the light wind, playing hide and seek with the trees branches and chasing the elusive sun rays, just when I thought I grabbed one it escaped and giggling it faded while in the background Billy Corgan's unique voice told me painful truths about life, elusive as much as the sun rays.
The park was blissfully empty but a number of school soon to be drop outs passing through and soon forgotten shortly after they disappeared from view. Then we silently headed for the Way's house, the road to which was too familiar, that was when I took off the headphones and wrapped the wire around the discman and slipped it into my backpack.
Gerard fiddled with the key and opened the door to their gloomy, dark living room, once the light from the day outside embraced the room, the 98987 boxes of beer Mikey talked about came to view.
Gerard said nothing but took one bottle and popped the lid open, I did the same and let the beer wash down the sweet taste of juice I still had in my throat, conquering my mouth and wiping any reminder of the juice.
I looked around awkwardly, grasping the bottle with my one hand and tapping my fingers nervously on it.
It's not like I've never been here, I've been, too fucking often for dinner parties and christmas dinners and birthdays and play dates but never once the house was as quiet as it was now, so quiet and shadowy it made you wonder if it really was a house real people live in and not a dream soon to be gone. And never was it just us two.
Gerard freed himself from his backpack and slouched down on the sofa, feeling for the remote control under the dark red blanket on the sofa and the matching pillows, crying out triumphly once his fingers closed around the remote.
His gaze fell on me, "Did you turn to stone over there?"

I contemplated on what should I do next. Stalling by taking a long sip of the stall beer, I murmured something as a respond and climbed upstairs to Mikey's war zone room, where I felt like I belonged even though you couldn't tell the color of the carpet and more often then you'd like found a pair of socks that seen their better days maybe 10 years ago.
On my way to Mikey's room, a door on the left was slightly opened, revealing a yellow wall and a big wardrobe that caught my eye and attention. That was Mrs. and Mr. Way's room.
Despite my logic pleas to walk away, I as expected didn't listen and poked my head through the door. Just one quick glance to see what it's like and I'll be on my way.
Their room was simple and clean, lemon-y walls, heavy wooden wardrobe, big mirror across the bed which evoked my dirty mind with a giggling start, king size bed made with yellow covers to match the walls. Books and a lamp on one side and alarm clock and a white phone on the other side.

I pushed open the door and took a few steps in. Standing in the middle of the room, I casted dark glances around, despite all the cleanness and tidiness everything seemed dirty and tainted to me, it couldn't disgust me more if they had sex toys and kinky uniforms hanging around.
I causally touched the bed with my index finger, quickly withdrawing it. I walked over and browsed the many little bottles on the wooden vanity. Perfumes and body lotions and creams and hair gels and sprays and make up scattered all over the table. I recognized some of the labels as my mother had the same labels on her vanity and the discovery made my heart sink. Did Donald bought them for his wife and mistress or did his mistress picked some of these as a late anniversary gift for his wife, seeing as Don was stuck in the office? I saw my mothers face in every corner of this damn room, her sparking personality winking from every blaze of the sun coming from the window. My first instinct was to trash it, break it, ruin, destroy everything, starting with the mirror reflecting ages of marriage and fidelity back to me.

I occupied my hands and nerves by going through the drawers, socks in one, ties in second, ironed shirts in third. There's gotta be more to this then meets the eye, I tossed one shirt baring Donald's scent to the floor, another soon followed.
Without noticing I emptied one neat drawer after another, exposing the lies one by one until I found it. A box of condoms, I sneered.
Who are they for?! For the mistress or the wife, who needs unwanted children when you can wreck the sanity of the ones you have, I grabbed a pair of scissors neatly laying in a little box on the vanity and cut all the condoms one by one. Then like a possessed person I crawled under the bed with a deep burning passion and found a medium sized box. There lying peacefully were porn magazine of naked women and men and a few tapes, I could have guessed the content of these tapes without even looking at them.
The door slammed open fully, I looked up sharply and all my anger and disappointment channeled to the pale face in the door way, wearing his own pissed off expression, he didn't say anything, I knew what's going through his mind without him opening his mouth, "Don't what the fuck me! I can't believe your parents keep this shit in their room!"

"What my parents do or not do is none of your motherfucking business," he hissed, taking in what mess I turned the room into with his eyes.

"Seems like they do plenty," I jumped to my feet and threw the box with the porn at his feet, "They're dirty motherfuckers!"

He took a deep breathe, shutting his eyes, "You had no fucking right to snoop around you fucking bitch. Why can't you just let it fucking go!"

"Let it go?," I yelled, throwing more crap at him, " I live it, I breathe it, I see it in them! I can't just let that fucking go!"

"It's none of your business, they owe you shit," he started picking up some of the shirts on the floor, "You can't trash my house"

"I hate your house," I clenched my jaw, "And I hate your parents and I hate you"

"Fucking get out," he screamed, approaching me with wide steps, "I warned you to leave me alone and you don't listen," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me across the room and out of the room, "You slut. Like your mother! A pathetic whore bitch! Two faced mattress!"
He shut the door and a loud thump let me know he leaned on it or punched it.

I darted down the stairs to the living room and grabbed another beer bottle from one of the near cases, deciding to leave I grabbed my my bag pack and was about to storm out of the house but I didn't. Something stopped me from going, I couldn't make another step, it was almost super natural.
What did he call me? A slut? A whore? I'll show him a whore.
I glanced back and tip toed down to the basement where his room was.
Planning on wrecking it too but the first thing that caught my attention was all the drawings hanging on the wall, Pages that looked like they were torn out of his notebook and carelessly hung on the wall without any kind of order on pattern.
I got closer to look and stumbled on something in the dim light. I landed on bunch of comic books, Mikey had these too. I flipped through them, squinting down at the cartoons and looking around the dim room. It was as messy as Mikey's, clothes on the floor, bed unmade and I could spot some empty bottles under the bed.
Near his bed lay another notebook, similar to the one he usually carried around, it was dark blue and had a lot of pages ripped cruelly out of it. A pencil was tucked between the pages, that berried an unfinished drawing of yet another comic hero with fangs and a cape, something like a unsuccessful Dracula caricature. All over the floor were pages crumpled to little angry balls. I opened one and the letters V and H were scribbled all over it, carelessly, some were pressed so hard into the page, it almost wore the page down, some where a joint drawing of both V and H.
Heavy steps down the stairs made my heart beat escalate, I tucked the page in my pocket on instinct as I shrunk back against the bed, hopping at least this once darkness will consume me and protect me.

"Fuck," he gasped, "You're still here"

I scrambled to my feet quickly, leaving the comics on the floor.

We stood up against the other and glared at each other without actually seeing the glare but knowing one is being sent.
"Did you draw these?," I jerked my head, motioning on the sketches.

He seemed to lose a bit of his flare, "Yes..No..Um kinda...You like?"

I shrugged, "I could do better"

"I know," a soft smirk claimed his face, "I just copied them from different comics," his gaze was fixated on one particular sketch over my head.

"So you can't actually draw?," I turned to look at the sketch he was staring at, again of some lame comic cartoon.

"To save my ass," he shrugged, still smirking.

"Are you kidding me?," I pouted, placing my hands on my hips.

"Look for yourself," he outstretched his arms and waved them around, "Does it look like I can?"

I studied some of the sketches hanging closer to me, they weren't bad actually but if he just copied them, that doesn't really counts, "But you constantly have your nose in that damn sketch book"

He shifted his eyes back on me, "It keeps my mind off things"

I nodded, pills and sex did it for me.

"In fact I have an art project coming up, will you help me?," he got closer. Warmth radiating through the clothes.

"Tell you the truth?," I bit my lip a little, "I don't really wanna spend even more time with you"

"Right", he went around me and jumped on the bed, stretching out on it.

"You don't like it either," I explained, "I can feel it"

"Can you?," he laughed bitterly.

"I do," I picked up another wrinkled comic, "I know we're kinda forced together cause of our families but it's no secret you don't enjoy it and either am I"

Gerard stared at me amused, "You owe me"

"For what?!,"

"For the driving lessons," he smiled brightly at my face expression.

"You didn't even let me drive!," I exclaimed, outraged. I knew that fucker would find some way to torture me when he didn't take the money.

"It was just the first lesson," he leaned back into his pillow, "You help me with my art project and I give you driving lessons and keep my mouth shut about some of your stunts"

"What stunts?," I narrowed my eyes.

"Stealing that bra, sucking me off at that store, fucking me on your parents bed, the girls' bathroom gig, wrecking my parents bedroom, drinking your dad's vodka and filling the bottle with water-"

"You drank it too!," I exclaimed, throwing the comic in my hand at him.

"Yeah but you're the bad girl now," he caught the comic with both of his hands, licking his lips, "And let's not forget the recent school ditching math test skipping incident"

"That's blackmail," I spat out darkly.

"I call it getting what I deserve," he sat up.

"I didn't think even you could sink that low," I shook my head.

"Take it or leave it, sugar,"

"Ugh!," I threw my hands up in the air with frustration.

"God I love it when you make these sounds," he sneered, "Come here," he motioned with his index finger and tapped his hand on his lap.

"You wish," I headed for the door when he jumped in front of me, blocking my way out, "I'm not fucking you anymore"












A/N
Yeah discman, cause they didn't have ipods back in the day.

Happy G day to all of you!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story