Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

A Tradgeic Ending

by Inudork08 3 reviews

When Inuyasha leaves the pregnant Kagome, what will happen to her?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Miroku,Sango - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 803 words

-1MarySue
“Inuyasha please snap out of it and think about our child! Inuyasha! Answer me!”

Inuyasha continued to pack his things. Kagome stood in front of his last drawer. Inuyasha glared at her and slapped her out of the way.

“I’m leaving Kagome and you can’t do anything about it.”

Kagome sat there on the bed sobbing as Inuyasha left the house, slamming the door. She finally curled up on her bed and cried herself to sleep. A knock on the door the next morning made Kagome sadly get out of bed.

“Hello?”

“I came over as soon as I heard he left you! I’m so sorry Kagome! Why didn’t you call me?”

“I’m sorry…I-I fell asleep…sorry Sango.”

“listen, don’t worry about it. How about Miroku and I take you to do something fun, ya know, to get your mind off of things?”

“Sure,,,why not?”

Kagome locked up the house and went with Sango to go and meet Miroku somewhere. Kagome looked out of the car window seeing couples kissing and husbands and wives watching their kids play in the parks. This made Kagome more and more depressed. She couldn’t take her mind off of Inuyasha…she wiped her frown off of her face when they arrived at the carnival on the pier deck.

“Wow you guys! This is beautiful!”

“We knew you’d like it! This is where Miroku took me for my first date with him.”

“Wow…”

Kagome stood speechless as she stared at the beautiful blue sea, and the pure white clouds.

“Are you going to come Kagome?”

“No, I’m gonna stay here and look at the sunset. I might go home earlier than you guys too.”

“Are you sure Kagome?”

“Yeah. Thank you for doing this you guys! I needed to get out.”

“No problem Kagome.”

Kagome watched as her two friends walked hand in hand towards all of the rides, wishing Inuyasha was here so he could do that to her. She sighed and looked back at the calming sea, watching as the waves crashed onto the rocky shore. It started to get late and Kagome heaved up her bloated self and walked back to her house. The streets were empty and dark. She was too depressed to be scared. A figure slowly followed her and Kagome became skittish. She began to walk faster. She began to run and was pulled into an alley by strong hands. She screamed as the man nuzzled her neck and slowly began to kiss it. Kagome’s mind was running and on high alert. The man slowly reached a hand up her dress and traced slowly up her thigh. Kagome was scared now for herself and her baby. The man slowly unzipped the back of Kagome’s dress. Kagome struggled now, punching and scratching the mans face. He slapped her and shot her in the side.

“Stupid wench! I hope you die!”

The man ran off as Kagome dragged herself out into the street. Soon she was surrounded by sirens and curious people. She was placed on a stretcher and a news crew was soon covering the scene. Inuyasha noticed the crowd and walked towards it.

“This just in, a pregnant women was shot and left in the streets. She appeared to have been raped and thrown to the side. She has black hair and brown eyes. What this pregnant woman was doing out this late alone, no one will ever know. Tune back later for a full story on this incident.”

Inuyasha’s eyes widened in horror as he raced to the front. His worst nightmare had come true. There he saw Kagome lying in a stretcher. He pushed through the crowd and towards Kagome.

“Kagome! Kagome!”

Kagome turned her head towards Inuyasha. Inuyasha clamped his hands around her face and kissed her forehead.

“Inuyahsa…”

“I’m so sorry Kagome! I could have protected you! I’m sorry…”

Kagome reached a bloody hand up to Inuyasha’s face and and gently rested it there.

“It’s okay Inuyasha…heh…just take good care of our baby okay…?”

“She’s going into labor! We need to get her to the hospital and do a c-section immediately!”

Inuyasha sat in the waiting room, pacing back and forth. Then a doctor came out of the room.

“Well?”

“She didn’t make it…but you have a lovely baby girl.”

Inuyasha took the lovely baby from the doctor and began to cry, cradling the baby close to him. He finally looked at the little baby and its cute little ears and Kagome’s beautiful brown eyes.

“I’ll take good care of you…Kagome…”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I don't know if its over yet, but I hope you liked it.
Please review and let me know ok? Arigato! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story