Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Perfectly Messed Up!

Obviously feeling like hell...

by aly_ajxxiero 2 reviews

Bad words... haha, someone asked me to continue and I just wanted to... write due to the boredom that's killing me. LOL. Hope you like it:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 613 words

0Unrated
It's Summer now. Another day without Frankie. My Precious Frankie. My sweet Angel. Well, Come One, I'd suffer a Million deaths to see him. When we said goodbye last week, I could've sworn he was about to cry.

"Gee? Could you answer the phone! I'm in the bathroom!" Mikey suddenly shouted.
"Uh, Sure!" I replied. I walked towards to phone and picked it up.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Gee! I miss you like hell! Shit has been happening the past few days!" It was unmistakably Franks voice.
"Oh, Frank! I missed you a lot too. What kind of Shit?" I said, really happy to hear his voice.
"Well, My dad just left 2 days ago probably never to come back and my mom is, well, freakishly, gone, I think she went to look for my dad." He said.
"So you're alone? Do you want to come here? My parents had to go on some business trip. I'm dying to see you!" Without hesitation, I asked him.
"Dying to see you too. If it's okay with you, I'd stay for like, 3 days there." He replied.
"Of course It's okay. Mom wouldn't mind. Uh, Wait, if your mom ain't there, just leave a note to stay outta trouble. I don't want all that shit happening to you. I'm stuck with Mikey and I'm really bored." I said.
"Okay baby, see you in 15 minutes. I'll just get a few clothes and Run there. Bye lover." He said, which made me want to jump for joy to see him again.
"Okay, Bye baby! I'll be waiting!" As I put the phone down... I was waiting, lying on my bed. Then I decided to wait outside. It was raining. I thought poor Frankie Then I saw him running towards me giving me a really wet hug.
"Aww Frank!" I said.
"I missed you like hell babe. I swear" Frank replied.
There we were, under the cold rain. shivering. But with him, My Frankie, I didn't care where the hell I was.
"I like this, Under the pouring rain, only you and me. In this scene of such a beautiful movie."
He suddenly said.
"I think so too, It's our movie. and-" I was interrupted by Frank and his lush, soft lips. It felt like I never wanted to break the kiss. I didn't care who was looking or anything. But since Mikey doesn't know about our relationship. I was also scared when I heard the door open.
"Gerard?" Mikey said. Then Frank broke the kiss.
"I uh, well, uh, Yes Mikey?" Woah, Mikey was just staring at me and Frank... Frank, Frank seemed a bit nervous. I could feel it.
"Uh, did I interrupt something? I-I can g-go" Mikey said... He looked freaked out.
"Mikey, It's okay. We'll tell you everything." Frank suddenly said. We went in the house. We sat on the couch while Mikey stood in front of us.
"Okay, so well, me and your brother, uh, we're going steady and, uh, no one else knows. But now I think it's time that you know about it." Frank said.
"Mikey, No, neither of us are gay, if that's what you're thinking. just, bi" I said.
"Naw, that's fine with me! I'm happy for the both of you. And to be honest, I find it real cute!" He said. I was relieved to hear that...

So yeah, Gerards point of View. Reviews are okay, I was kidding about last chapter that I wouldn't continue if I don't get 3 reviews. I couldn't cope with not writing anyway. I don't really care if you like it or not. Wait. I care if you like it. That's all. Bye for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story