Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > . . . Fly like an Angel. . .

Everything happens for a reason.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Let's see. . . Just read!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 686 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘What is wrong with you guys? No one spoke the entire way home. I asked about the girls and everyone just clamed up.’ Grace said as everyone sat in the living room with the TV off, and no words being spoken.

‘Baby.’ Her mom said walking over to sit next to her. Grace gave her a weird look.

‘Mom, where are the girls? What happened to my friends?’ she asked fearing the worst as tears welled up in her eyes.

‘Baby, you were the only one that made it out of the accident. Rachel was thrown from the car. Holly and Alyssa both had massive head traumas. They were all killed on impact or soon there after.’ Her mother said as she held Grace’s hands.

‘What?’ Grace asked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

‘I’m so sorry sweetie.’ Mrs. Brady said as tears rolled down her cheeks too. Grace got up and started out of the living room.

‘Gracie.’ Tom said.

‘Just leave me alone.’ She whispered pushing the front door open before shutting it softly behind her. Grace sat down on the front porch and cried. She cried for her friends, she cried because she was the only one that made it out of the accident alive, but mostly she cried for their families.

Rachel was a beautiful girl with a younger sister who loved her to the end of the world and back. She had a full scholar to Harvard. She wanted to be a teacher. She loved children. She loved life. She loved her friends; but most of all, she loved her family and they loved her.

Alyssa was stunning. She was a popular girl that everyone loved. She was on the cheerleading squad. She was just one of those girls that people gravitated towards. She loved her mom and her little brother and missed her dad, whom died when she was four.

Holly was radiant. She was funky, and fresh, and fun. She was destined to be the next big fashion designer. She loved her mom and loved her dad and loved her friends most than life itself.

Grace soon felt an arm wrap around her. She buried her face into Brendon’s shoulder as he comforted her. For a moment he questioned his decision for coming out here to save her. ‘Baby I’m so sorry.’ Brendon said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

‘This isn’t fair.’ She cried, ‘they were such amazing girls, why couldn’t it of been me that died and let them live? What about their families, their friends, the people that will never know them.’

‘Baby, you’re here for a reason.’ Brendon said sweeping tears out from under her eyes, ‘I would be dead with out you.’

‘I miss them. I don’t know how to live with out them. The four of us have been together since we were in junior high.’

‘Now they’re watching over you.’

‘I don’t know what to do now.’ She said. Grace laid her head on his shoulder and continued to cry well after the sun had gone down.

‘What are we going to do?’ Grace’s mom said as she talked with her father, Tom, while Ryan was in the room.

‘I don’t know.’ Mr. Brady said.

‘She’s going to be a mess at the funerals.’ Tom said.

‘Do you really think that’s a good idea Tom? She’s just lost her three best friends. I’m not sure if she needs to be going to the funerals.’

‘I want to go.’ Grace said walking back into the room with the help of Brendon.

‘Baby girl, I don’t think that’s a good idea. You’ve been through enough.’

‘Mom, I need to say good bye.’ Grace said as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. ‘When are they?’

‘They are tomorrow afternoon at 1.’

‘Are they all together?’

‘Yes, their parents decided to bury all three of them together.’ Mrs. Brady said. Grace hugged her mom as more tears rolled down her cheeks, ‘I’m so sorry Gracie.’
Sign up to rate and review this story