Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > How Stupid can People be?

How Stupid can People be?

by Dragon_of_Twilight 0 reviews

Imagine knowing eight villains. They're out to get you. You're done for. Unless they're cokmplete idiots. These villains are idiots, though. Welcome to the story.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-04-19 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 700 words

0Unrated
Foreword: How This Fic will Work

Hello, and welcome to my first real comedy that is not a rewriting of anything. Yes, this is a work of stupidity from no other than me, with a little inspiration from a very slow friend of mine. (She requested I put this in, so put it in I did). If you want the story of what slow moment from us inspired the making of this fic, just ask here.

The new character, Twilight, in this fic, which I will not offer a profile for (It is crammed full of spoilers) will represent me. The character Twilight is almost the exact same as me.

Now, to the main point of this fic. This will be chaptered, as with any other fic I have done. In every chapter, as with my other fics, the fic will continue, obviously. But here’s the difference: Each chapter will show a moral of some sort, from the chapter. I have designed the morals for stupid people, or people who want to get a laugh out of it, to read. (Or a combination of both, like my friend. Yup, she also asked me to place this info here.)

Please take time to enjoy and use the words of ‘wisdom’ of mine. Note I am not very wise, I am only well, 13 year of age, rounded off to the nearest year. But some of them are really wise… or not. You be the judge of that.

Enjoy! :D


Disclaimer: I, ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~ (aka Twilightdrakehog on the boards2.sega forums) take absolutely no responsibility for any damages that may arise from reading the story, whether it is direct or indirect. This story is actually only intended for entertainment purposes.

In layman’s terms, if you are negatively affected in any way by this story, whether your house blows up by following one of the morals in the story, you get to school/work late by reading this story or if reading this story somehow screws up your mind and makes you a zombie, well, I will not pay for any of the damages. I will not help repair the problem. After all, you were the one who read this. I am not trying to say this will happen, but if, for some extremely rare and hideous circumstance, something bad happens ‘cos you have read my story, too bad, I will not repair the damage – this story and the morals in this were ONLY intended for ENTERTAINMENT purposes, not for you to actually follow (In terms of the morals).


Prologue: A Villain’s Darkest Hour

A lonely echidna was sitting at the edge of a wharf, dangling her feet of it. Her fur was a dark midnight blue colour, to camouflage with the night sky, glittered with stars. She was wearing plain black pants and a shirt, with black gloves. She was wearing dark red high-heeled shoes. Her blue eyes were staring at the night sky. She was at her darkest hour. She had recently lost a fight with her rival, and was facing no mercy from her.

“Why does it have to be me? Why the villains? They are always beaten up by the so-called good guys, not to be sexist? Why do we have to be so infamous? Some of the world leaders around the world do no better than us, and aren’t humiliated! And I need support if I am going to take that DarkFire down, and I need it soon! I will be arrested soon!” she muttered

A mysterious voice came. “I help!”

The echidna whipped around. “Who is it? ~.:The Dragon of Twilight:.~, are you breaking the fourth wall again!?! Why are you using such poor grammar? You know, I hate poor grammar, and I hate Jarjarers because of that reason!”

An orange koala appeared. “Me can help you.”

The echidna screamed. The koala recognised the scream immediately. “LightClaw!”

The echidna screamed more! “Sexual assault! Help! Someone? Anyone?”

Somehow, a mysterious force knocked them both out. They slid, lifeless, into the dark, watery depths of the ocean, beside the wharf.

A villain’s darkest hour just got darker.

The Moral: Poor Grammar=Poor Relationship
Sign up to rate and review this story