Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pending

Way Number Two Introduction

by heavennhellcombined 2 reviews

Introductions always are different. They're always filled with different emotions and different first impressions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-19 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 486 words

0Unrated
The cab pulled to a stop at the curb, the driver turned his gaze to us. “Ten dollars.” He said evenly, hand outstretched for the money. Pulling the ten I had shoved in my jacket pocket, I dropped it in his hand before Hayley could even get to her money.

Swinging the door open, I stepped out, Hayley close behind me. “Ya know, I could’ve adleast paid half!” She grumbled, yanking one of her suitcases out of the trunk. I grabbed one of mine and tugged on it until it slid out of the trunk. And onto my foot.

“Ow! Ow! Holy shit! Ow!” A colorful string of curse words followed as I hopped on one foot and grabbed the rest of my bags. Hayley laughed quietly to herself, pulling her bags out of the trunk before closing it. The cab disappeared down the street quickly, leaving Hayley and me by ourselves in front of a fair ground full of half built stages and tour vans.

“Wow… That was some impressive word use!” She joked, pulling the handles of her suitcases up. I just groaned, yanking mine up as well.

“Hayllllllllllllleeeeeeyyyyy!” Shrieked someone and suddenly, two blobs from the distance came running towards us.

“… Oh shit, Sara, run before those two insane dumb asses get here!” Hayley’s eyes had widened in fear, giving her an almost amusing expression. If only her eyes weren’t filled with horror.

“Sara McKinley, right?” Asked a voice from behind me, jumping slightly, I turned around to face them. The speaker turned out to be a young, brunette male with glasses.

“Yes, that would be me.” I nodded, smiling slightly.

“Cool,” He nodded. “I’m Mikey, Gerard’s brother.”

I grinned, remembering who he was now. “Awesome.”

Mikey shrugged, a smile appearing. “Not really. Anyways, do you want help with your suitcases?”

“That would be great.” I brushed my bangs away from my eyes and pulled my computer bag and purse onto my shoulder. He grabbed the handle of my suitcase and picked it up, pushing down the other one as he did so.

“No problem. Just, ah, follow me.” He murmured slightly, walking through the gate I hadn’t noticed was there. Nodding a bit, I grabbed the handle of my other suitcase and picked it up before following him. As I walked through the entrance the two blobs – as I had called them before – ran past me, turning out to be two guys. They were either Hayley’s friends or band mates – maybe, even both.

Then a sentence came to me. The new journey of this life started off as an interesting one. But, it hasn't really started yet, huh? Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad without Myra. And so far, she had been right about the skinny jeans. Everyone who I’d met so far wore them.

She doesn’t have to know that, though.
Sign up to rate and review this story