Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > A Dish Best Served Cold

Two Hearts Become One and A New Life Begun

by Count-Le-Madphantom 1 review

Finally, after all this time, Sub-Zero finally gets some kind of reward for all the work he's put in. (LEMON CHAPTER!!!)

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Beast Boy, Cyborg, Gizmo, Jinx, Mammoth, Raven, Robin, Slade, Starfire - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-02-12 - Updated: 2006-02-13 - 6672 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer I do not own the Teen Titans... why do I keep having to say that? Also, this IS a LEMON CHAPTER... meaning, ADULT MATERIAL. If you aren't of age (At least eighteen), then don't read. I've attempted to make it as tastefully done as possible... but if this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea, then by all means, don't read it.

A Dish Best Served Cold...

Epilogue




"Uhh... guys.... Are you sure this is the sort of thing you wear to a date?" asked Sub-Zero suspiciously, muffled by the bathroom door.

"Hey, you're the one that asked us to help you, right? Have a little faith." Beast Boy responded.

This was the night. The night that Sub-Zero and Jinx went on their first formal, official date.

Sub-Zero, having absolutely no idea of what sort of clothes people outside his island wore, didn't know what to wear. And he certainly wasn't going to tank around in full armor and gear tonight.

So, he had asked Beast Boy, Robin, and Cyborg to help him out. They had told him to wait at the Tower, and then they went out for an hour or so. When they came back, they were carrying a bunch of bags...

Right now, Sub-Zero was in the Titan's Tower Men's Room changing into the clothes they had brought back. He had been in their for about thirty minutes now...

"Man, what's takin' 'im so long?" Cy huffed, getting impatient. "Jinx'll have left him here by the time he gets dressed!"

"I heard that, Cy!" the knight barked from inside.

Finally, he stepped out. He was wearing a formal tux-suit; most of it was baby-blue, but the lapels, cuffs, and trim were shiny silver. A long, white handkerchief poked out of the suit's breast pocket. His hair had been taken out of it's usual ponytail and brushed out, making it flow long down his back. He wore fancy white gloves and heavily polished, white dress shoes. The one thing he had kept from his usual outfit was the metal, snowflake-shaped necklace he had always worn.

"Whoa... Zero, looking good!" Robin whistled, impressed by his friend's apparent transformation.

"... You really think so?" Zero asked doubtfully, tugging his lapels.

"We know so! Dude, you look like a new knight!" B.Boy encouraged. "Jinx is gonna flip when she sees you."



"Well... I have to admit... I DO look different, don't I?" he chuckled with a slight blush.

Zero began walking down the hall toward Jinx's room...

"Hey, wait a minute!" Cy halted him.

"Hm?" Zero stopped and turned to face him.

"I forgot something..." Cy said, getting a grin on his face from ear to ear.

Going back over to the clothes bags, he searched around and found one, last thing.

"Hold still..." he told Zero.

Zero stood still, and Cy walked over and placed a pair of narrow, rectangular shades on his face with crimson-red tinted lenses.

"Glasses? But I can see just fine!" Zero protested, slightly insulted.

"No, bro... these are shades, they aren't for vision problems... there just there to look good..." Cy explained with a laugh.

"Ooooh.... I see." Zero said, embarrassed by his ignorance.

The young knight stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, to examine himself in the mirror one, last time.

And almost had a heart attack...

There, in the mirror before him, stood a man as plain as day. He was tall, with the same red eyes, white hair, and prominent facial features as Sub-Zero. His hair hung long and unkempt with a shaggy, curl-tipped goatee to match. He wore old-style navy clothes that were teal and silver, with a blue sash and white cape that hung casually over one shoulder. He had on a large, green pirate hat topped with numerous blue, white, teal, and silver feathers... It was the spitting image of the long-dead dread pirate, Dark-Shard.

Somehow, Zero had no idea how, but somehow... he knew exactly who this image of a man was.

It was the spitting image of the long-dead dread pirate, Dark-Shard himself!

"... F-F-Father?" Zero stammered softly in disbelief.
Then, he almost had a heart attack again, because the spectral reflection actually spoke.

"Aye... I be a might proud o' yeh, m'boy... don't yeh ever fergit that." He stated in a gruff, heavily accented voice, smiling cockily and showing off a gold tooth. "An' don't yeh fergit yer ol' father now, savvy?"

And with that, the ghostly reflection just kind of faded away, leaving the reflection of a wide eyed, heavily breathing Zero in it's wake.

But after a moment, he felt strangely calm. He didn't know if that had actually been his father's spirit in that mirror, or if his nervousness over his date was making his imagination play tricks on him. But in the end, it didn't matter... because he knew the words the image of his father had spoke were true.

"Th... Thanks Father... I won't forget you..." he promised with a whisper to his own reflection... hoping his father, wherever he was, could hear him.

"Uh... hey, Zero? You okay? It got kinda quiet in there..." Beast Boy said worriedly.

He stepped out of the doorway, still slightly pale-faced... even more so than usual, mind you... and breathing heavily.

"Huh... Zero, you... you look like you've seen a ghost." Robin said, commenting on his unusual demeanor.

But Sub-Zero just shook his head and beamed. "Actually, I've never been better... and I saw no ghost... more like... a guardian angel." He said cryptically. His friends didn't really get that remark, but decided not to ask.

With renewed confidence, Sub-Zero set off down the hall toward Jinx's room, his compadres cheering him on the whole way.

"You can do it, Zero!" Beast Boy shouted... and then added under his breath: "All night long..."

(A/N: Sorry... Little Nicky reference... couldn't help myself...)


"Knock 'er dead, bro!" Cy said, shaking his fist.

"Don't even look back!" Robin said.

After Sub-Zero was well down the hallway and even farther out of earshot, Beast Boy turned to Cyborg.

"Hmm... ya think he remembered to take some 'protection' with him?" B. Boy asked thoughtfully.

Cy snorted. "You really think he'll get that lucky on a first date?"

"Not really... but you never know...." B.B. shrugged.

The Boy Wonder could only give the two a bemused stare, sweat-dropping anime style.

"You guys are awful, you know that?" he groaned, looking ill.

Beast Boy and Cyborg just shrugged and grinned.

Meanwhile, just outside of Jinx's room...

"...(Sigh)... is she almost done in there?" Raven muttered inquiringly, tired of waiting.

"I do not know... but it should not require much farther time. She has been getting ready for over one hour, now." Star chirped with a shrug.

Jinx had dragged Star and Raven to her room and told them to wait outside while she got ready. Apparently, she wanted their opinion on her outfit when she was finished.

That had been one hour ago, as the young Tamaranean had said.

Finally, the door to Jinx's room opened up and there stood the witch herself.

Like Sub-Zero, her appearance had undergone a massive overhaul.

She was wearing a sleeveless, neon pink top that stopped just below the belly button, exposing just a small bit of midriff, and also left her shoulders exposed. Also, she had on a jet-black skirt that reached to just above her kneecaps and purple, high-heeled shoes, along with her usual, striped leg stockings. She was wearing lipstick for once, and also had on just a small amount of eye shadow and mascara. Last, but not least, her pink hair was no longer in those long, unruly, bullhorn-looking pigtails, but was let out and flowed down her neck straightened.

Starfire was the first to speak.

"Ooooooohhh..... Friend Jinx, you look beautiful!" She cooed, looking starry-eyed... no pun intended.

Jinx just stood there staring at the floor, her facing blushing heavily.

Raven spoke after a moment.

"Er... you look... nice, I guess." She said dryly. She really meant it; she just wasn't quite as...enthusiastic... about her response as Star.

Jinx looked up.

"Do you think the lipstick is too much?" she asked hesitantly. "Be honest..."

"Oh, no! You look perfect!" Star chirped whole-heartedly, while Raven just shrugged.

All of the sudden, the trio of girls heard footsteps echoing down the hallway and coming closer.

"Oh, marvelous! That must be Friend Sub-Zero coming now!" Star yelped. "Raven, we should go and allow Jinx and Zero some privacy!"

She floated off hastily and Raven just sighed and levitated after her. Jinx, too nervous to see him just yet, ran back into her room and closed the door, waiting for him to knock.

Sure enough, our man Zero came walking around the bend of the hallway soon after.

Most of his aforementioned 'renewed confidence'... was now on holiday...

"...Oh, man... how the heck am I supposed to go about this?" he moaned. "I wasn't THIS nervous when I was fighting that dragon!"

He stopped in the hallway and sighed, trying out a few different possible lines.

"Oh, uh.... Hey Jinx, ready for the date? No.....wait....ahem.....Hey baby. How's about you and me go.... no, that's just a good way to get slapped...ugh, I JUST DON'T KNOW!" He groaned.

Finally, he just decided to suck it up and say whatever came to his head first.

Walking up to the door labeled, 'JINX' he held out a shaking hand and knocked hesitantly, shutting his eyes tight.

He heard the door open and gulped.

"Uh...hey Jinx.... Are you, um... ready to-" he opened his eyes at that moment, but the poor schmuck picked the wrong second to do it.

There stood Jinx in all her glory, smiling with one hand on her hip and leaning against the doorframe with the other hand, and winking at him.

"Sweet fires of Pompeii..." he whispered hoarsely in awe, before remembering where he was and mentally tossing hot water on himself (For most people, it would be cold water, but for Zero, it'd be hot.)

"Ahem! Er, I mean... Are you ready to...uh...go?" he said, forcing himself to remain calm.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" she purred devilishly, putting her slender arms around his neck.

This, combined with her new wardrobe, almost made Sub-Zero lose consciousness then and there, but he kept his cool.

"Er.... Well, shall we get going?" he said, now having recovered most of his former composure.



An hour later...



Sub-Zero and Jinx had just walked through the door of a fancy downtown nightclub/restaurant-in-one called, The Moonbeam Café. He'd heard about the place from an Ad he'd seen on T.V. after they'd arrived back home from Norblitz.

The place was surprisingly uncrowded, only a few tables had people at them. Zero and Jinx were able to get seated and place their orders in a matter of minutes.

"Hmmm... I'll have the.... Caesar Salad with... a side of grilled salmon... and some sweet tea, please." Jinx told the waiter, who immediately jotted this down on his notepad.

"Yes ma'am. And what about you, Sir?" the waiter asked Zero, who was still staring intently at his menu and scratching his head.

"Uh, well... I think... the T-bone steak, well done... and a side of French Fries... and I guess I'll have a large Ice water with that."

The waiter wrote this down, nodded, and left.

Zero turned to Jinx.

"Well, what do you think?" Sub-Zero asked his date after a minute.

"It's wonderful..." the sorceress said smiling. "How'd you find a place like this downtown, anyway?"

"Well, I had some help..." Zero said quickly.

"Aw, I bet you're just being modest again." She giggled. "You do that a lot, you know..."

He just grinned, blushed, and sat quietly until their food arrived.

"Wow... this looks really good!" Zero said, licking his lips hungrily while staring at his steak.

"Well, don't eat too fast... I don't want you to choke." Jinx warned.

He waved his hands dismissively and dug in like he hadn't eaten in days.

As if Jinx was psychic, it was only a minute and forty five seconds before he started choking and finally swallowed with some difficulty.

"Told you." Jinx said playfully.

He gasped for breath and took a swig of his ice water. "Guess you were right..." he said, eating his food a lot slower afterwards.

"The female in the relationship usually is." She joked, giggling impishly.

He almost choked again, not from eating too fast, and not from insult... but from the fact she'd just referred to them as a relationship.

'YES!' He yelled mentally, trying not to look too pleased about it.

Jinx ate her salad and salmon in silence for several minutes, and Zero ate the same way... neither of them quite knew what to say. Then, Jinx perked up a little.

"Hey! You wanna dance after we finish eating?" she asked excitedly, pointing over to the nightclub section of the place where there was a large, albeit dimly lit, dance floor.

Zero almost spat out his ice water.

"Wha...? Dance?" he peeped, sounding like she'd just suggested they go sky diving.

His first instinct was no, but when he saw those, pink puppy dog eyes... or, in Jinx's case, kitty cat eyes... he buckled and couldn't' help but agree.

"Uh... sure, why not?" he said with a grin.

"Great! I love dancing!" she purred.

"Really?" he asked. He'd never actually seen her dance before...

"Mm-Hmm. They used to have school dances a few times every year at the H.I.V.E. Academy..." she said.

Zero stared. The H.I.V.E. School holding dances? It didn't make good sense to him, but oh well....

They finished eating and Zero gulped as Jinx grinned widely as she pulled him up and dragged him to the dance floor.

"Uhhhh... Jinx... I feel I should warn you.... I've never actually...danced before."

"REALLY? Oh, Zero, you're missing out! Come on, I'll show you..."

Zero gulped. That wasn't quite the reaction he'd expected...

She led him out to the middle of the dance floor and took both of his hands.

"Here... just follow my lead..." She purred smiling.

The next song, believe it or not, happened to be Hotel California by the Eagles...

There weren't many people on the dance floor which, much to Zero's chagrin, left him and Jinx completely visible to both their fellow dancers and the people still eating.

After the Spanish-esque acoustic guitar intro, the singer started...




'On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night




Jinx and Zero started slowdancing gracefully as the song began; Zero kept pace with her surprisingly well. Maybe it was the coordination he had developed from sword fighting, but... it was almost as if he could predict her next move every time.



There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here



As the chorus started, Zero pulled a fast one on Jinx... he dipped her low, keeping his arm behind her back to support her weight, and looked her dead in the eyes. She gasped softly with surprise, and Zero just chuckled huskily.




Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




As the singer sang the words, 'sweet summer sweat', Zero gently spun Jinx around once and then caught her. She smiled up at him and whispered: " I thought you said you'd never danced before..." He grinned. "Well... I guess I'm just a natural." The crowd was beginning to go quiet and pay attention to the young couple...





So I called up the Captain,
'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis




Zero and Jinx were really garnering most of the place's attention by this point. Usually, this would have made Zero VERY uncomfortable... but he was too lost in a pair of feline eyes to even notice...




Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast



Jinx was now beginning to become unnaturally warm in the face, and her cheeks flushed. She didn't care, though... her attention was on the young man she had been leading around the dance floor... by this time, HE was almost leading HER...



Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave!'




As the acoustic guitar finished it's ending solo, the music stopped with a rhythmic 'ba-da-da-dah!' and Zero and Jinx embraced each other and kissed with perfect timing.

The two dancers were suddenly interrupted by a round of sudden, thundering applause.

"Huh?" Zero was the first to react, looking up from Jinx's face to see the entire place clapping for their performance. After a second, he realized that they had been watching them the whole time.

He could have fainted.

"Oh... my.... God..." he moaned, looking ill.

"Hm? What's wrong? I thought you were enjoying yourself!" Jinx asked, alarmed.

"Well... I WAS...." He said.

And then, he ran off to the Men's room holding his stomach.





A Couple Hours Later, Back At Titan's Tower...




Zero was back in his normal clothes, walking the hallways.

After settling his stomach, they had left the restaurant/club, trying to attract as little attention as possible... which wasn't saying much; they were the talk of the place long after they left.

"Great... things were going terrific! Then, I have to ruin it...." He sighed, lamenting his reaction to the crowd.

About that time, he passed by Jinx's room... and the door slid open. Jinx was standing there, still in her date clothes. He took the opportunity to apologize.

"Jinx, listen... I... I'm really sorry about that back at..."

She cut him off. "Oh, don't worry about that.... We had fun, that's all that mattered."

Then, she looked at him... strangely. It was a look that Sub-Zero wasn't sure what to make of...

"Zero... could you.... Come in here, please?" she whispered in a strangely sultry voice.

"Uhh... of course." He followed her into her room, and she immediately closed the doors behind him.

He realized too late that all her lights were off, and it was almost pitch black.

"U-U-Uhhhh.... Jinx.... Why are the lights off?....Jinx?"

There was no response at first... then, something grabbed his arm and pulled him over onto something soft.... wait.... the bed?

'Uh-oh.... Oh my lord....' Zero gulped mentally as he realized what was going on...

"...Tee-hee.... now... just hold still for a few minutes, Zero......" Jinx giggled devilishly, with an almost feral sort of purr...

The knight in question was becoming more and more positive of where this was going, and as much as the thought was appreciated, he wasn't at all comfortable with the idea.

"Uh... I-I... I..." He cursed mentally. His tongue seemed to have suddenly and for no apparent reason developed both a lisp and a case of sudden numbness. Finally, he managed to swallow the lump in his throat and speak. "J-jinx, really! Let's not be hasty here..."

"Who's being hasty...?" He heard her sigh in response, though he still couldn't see her. "We're just having a little fun..."

He felt a soft something brush up against the side of his face and shivered. "D-don't you think this is a bit... uh... um..." He paused shakily. "Sudden?"

"Sudden, yes. Hasty, no. Now come here..."

"Jinx, please! At least turn on the lights for a moment! I can't see anything."

"... The lights...? Sure..." There was something in her voice that suggested a muffled laugh. Sub-Zero heard a click, and the room was suddenly washed with light again. He sighed in relief and stood up from the bed. "Thanks Jinx. Now, we can talk about this before we go and do something we regr-"

He froze midsentence with a hoarse gasp. He'd made the mistake of looking down at the carpet next to the bed and he'd seen... a shoulderless pink top and a black skirt... very familiar looking ones. And if they were right there, then he definitely knew where they WEREN'T.

Going extremely red, his blush very pronounced thanks to his pallid complexion, he looked up and tried to avoid turning around; he heard soft laughing behind him... Jinx's laughter. "What's the matter, Zero? I thought you liked the way I looked...?" She pouted in mock-insult.

Finally, he forced himself to turn around because he didn't want to talk to her without looking her in the eye... another big mistake. "I do! I think you're beautiful. It's just tha-" He choked and went silent, turning back around and trying to stem a nosebleed.

She was sitting on a large lumpy purple bean bag chair that she'd gotten from God-Knows-Where... hair still down, arms reaching over the back of the chair, and legs spread-eagled apart... wearing a blue thong that left very little to the imagination, along with a transparent blue bikini top made out of some kind of sheer silk. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her legs, stretching out and running her left hand over her narrow belly while making a 'come hither' motion with her right hand. "Come on, Zero... you know you want it..."

"You have no idea..." Zero mumbled pitifully under his breath. "Jinx, look... I... I'd love to, but..."

He yelped with surprise when she latched onto his shoulder. How had she gotten up so fast...?

"But what? The door's locked no one's going to find out... unless maybe..." She leaned onto him and whispered into his ear. "... Unless I get carried away and get a little noisy..."

This was a powerful blow to Zero's already strained self-control. Her bare body, all but the essentials, was really starting to have a pronounced effect on both his mind and his body...

"I'm sure you could really make a girl start to, ah... vocalize, her feelings..." She continued. Sub-Zero broke away from her grip again, looking thoroughly rattled.

"Jinx, what's the matter with you?" He demanded, a look on his face that was something between concern and reproachfulness. "You... you've never acted this way before..."

She took a few stumbling steps away, looking at him with a rather baffled expression. Then, slowly and silently, she sank down into the beanbag chair again, looking despondent and hurt. "... I don't understand..." She said softly.

Lost for an answer, Sub-Zero just stood there gaping, still red in the face.

"... You don't like the way I look..." She whispered in a barely audible tone, covering herself with a nearby blanket and shivering. "I'm too scrawny, is that it?"

"NO!" He shouted immediately, running over and, forgetting she was nearly naked, grasping her in a tight hug. "No! Jinx, it's just that... this is such a huge step; I mean..."

He saw a small teardrop running down her face, from her right eye. Immediately, he clutched at the right side of his chest where his heart was. He felt like an absolute bastard. "Jinx... Oh God, please don't do that... don't cry..." He pleaded, hugging her more tightly.

She took a deep, rattling breath and whispered into his ear. "Sub-Zero... you don't understand... I need you... now... please..." There was something in the way she talked that suggested hunger: her husky voice, the needy look in her eyes and the way she clutched to him like a drowning girl to a life raft.

He had never quite been able to say no to either crying girls or Jinx... so saying no to a crying Jinx was completely impossible. He rubbed the back of his head nervously, but he knew what he had to do.

"Jinx... I... I'm going to ask one last time, just to be certain. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes! For God's sake, yes! Now please..." She suddenly gave a large buck with her hips that turned him over onto the other side of the beanbag chair and she rolled on top of him, licking her lips suggestively. "... Can we?"

Sub-Zero was a little unsure about how to answer this... for a moment, anyway. But when he took another look at the desperation in her rosy, feline eyes, the need expressed in her movements... he knew that he had to do it.

"... O.k. Let's go." He said, sighing but smiling.

She squealed ecstatically and yanked him up from his seat, dragging him over to the bed again. She let go of his hand, and she laid down on the bed, spreading her legs apart and licking the tip of her left index finger lightly, a very seductive pose.

Taking a deep breath, Sub-Zero felt his heart start to pound, and heard a slight whistling in his ears. He wouldn't have been surprised if steam was coming from his head...

"Poor baby..." Jinx cooed, rolling onto her back and giving him a full view of her pale gray derriere, slender and totally exposed by the thin, floss-like thong. He went blood-red in the face, eyes widening. The rounded tops of her butt, mounds of pale silvery flesh, had a stunning impact on him. "... You look like you're a little warm. I think it's because you're overdressed."

Giving him a sultry look, she stood up and grabbed his cape by the neck, proceeding to untie it and pull it off. Once his cape was off totally, she gently turned him around and motioned for him to sit down on the bed. He sat down obediently and watched.

Jinx took Zero's cape and stretched it out a bit, sliding it along her bare skin and sighed heavily at the feeling of its furry trim against her sensitive skin. As Zero watched, his jaw dropped progressively lower as his lover continued to make suggestive noises: coos, moans, whimpers, and sighs among others.

Without warning, she slid turned around so that her back was to him and dropped her thong to her ankles, kicking it off... a moment later, she reached back behind her and undid the top; it dropped off loosely as well, leaving her butt naked. However, nothing could be seen by poor Sub-Zero because her back was to him.

She turned around with a sly grin, looking a bit like the Cheshire cat. She was covering herself with his cape from the front, not giving him any view of what lay hidden underneath. She sashayed up to him, and stroked the underside of his chin, prompting a shiver and a groan from him.

Backing up, she began touching herself through the thick fabric of his cape... gently kneading her own breasts, shuddering with self-inflicted delight. She lowered her hand and started stroking her hidden womanhood, whimpering with desire as a deep-crimson blush spread across her pale face.

She continued stroking herself and dancing provocatively in front of Zero for several minutes, before finally, she couldn't take it any longer. Half-hysterical with desire, she suddenly leapt onto the bed beside him and leaned over onto him, shaking with a slight yelp at the feel of his cool armor against her exposed shoulders.

"... Take me... Lover..." She hissed softly, eyes narrowing a bit. And with that, she let his cape drop from her body to the ground.

His already slack mouth slammed shut with a snap, and his eyes bugged out of his head.

Her breasts were small, sure, but what they lacked in size they more than made up for in shape and proportion. Small, but perky, they gently sloped out from her chest in a pair of flawless mounds, topped by a pair of small dark-gray nipples that were nearly jet-black. They bobbed gently each and every time they moved, almost seeming to tease him.

Her hips, thin but muscular, were surprisingly wide compared to the rest of her, giving her a bit of an hourglass shape when combined with her pale breasts. Her actual vagina was small and clean-shaven, looking slightly swollen and wet with arousal.

As if hypnotized, Zero stared unblinkingly at her bare body while she struck a few poses to show off her exposed assets.

Sensing her desire, he acted upon it. He slowly leaned over to her naked chest and took her left nipple into his mouth. Gently mouthing it with his lips, he brought his hand up to her other breast and started massaging it lovingly.

"Oh God... Yes... m-moooore..." She moaned, her prominent eyes going as wide as they would go. He went on like this for several minutes, swapping back and forth between her boobs.

This entire time, something had been building up in Sub-Zero's body... more specifically, his crotch... though he struggled not to notice, he finally could take no more and groaned in discomfort at the squeezing tightness in his pants. Jinx heard the sound and started, surprised.

"Huh...? Zero, what's--?"

She saw the answer in the massive, swollen lump that had formed in the middle of his pants. She smiled devilishly and reached for him.

"I think it's time we got you out of these clothes, lover-boy..." She purred.

Gently, tantalizingly, she ran a hand over the lump in his pants, causing him to shudder and shut his eyes tightly. He undid his belt hurriedly and tossed it aside, it's contents clanking and rattling as it hit the floor. He stood up and let his white pants fall to the ground, reavealing only a pair of gray boxers, rather medieval looking ones made out of some kind of animal fur with a rope tassel. He removed them, and took a step towards the witch, whose eyes had just gone three times their normal size.

She did a quick double take and stared at Sub-Zero's manhood... the entire foot of white meat and muscle in it; it was her turn to go slack-jawed.

"Zero... Y-you... you're..." She gulped, swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat. "You're gigantic...!"

He flushed a dark red, remaining silent. Then, he surprised her by walking over to the bed and gently laying her down flat on her back. He took one look at her, leaned down to kiss her once... and then began to ease himself into her.

She gasped sharply and grabbed a handful of the sheets, whimpering. It was... intense, to say the least. She managed to sigh out to him. "Ah... ah! Z-Zero... I don't-t th-think you're gon-na fit..." She moaned, squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, alarmed. "I'll stop right now if I'm-"

"No... you're not hurting me, but... please, just... go easy..."

He started out slowly, in and out, in and out, over and over again at a very steady pace. Once she'd stretched a bit and wasn't so uncomfortable, she began to feel... good...

Giggling, she began to buck her hips against his rhythmically, in time with his thrusts. Pleasure gradually mounted, even though he was only going partially in. Soon, she was beginning to see little dots of bright light and her vision was beginning to blur as her eyes involuntarily crossed.

She moaned loudly and grabbed his now-rigid cock. "Now... all the way in..." She sighed.

"... Your wish is my command." Zero said with a grin.

Then, he gently eased back in much further than before... until he felt something blocking his way. Her virginity, obviously. He bit his lip; this was going to be difficult.

"Jinx..."

"Mm?"

"This... this might hurt..." He said softly.

"That's fine. I'm a big girl, I can take it." She said with a tired, breathless laugh.

He smiled and shrugged. "Alright. Just... if I hurt you... at all, even... tell me to stop. Okay?"

"Okay... I promise." She sighed impatiently.

He took a deep breath and withdrew himself slightly, preparing to penetrate his lover fully. He looked into her eyes and took one of her hands, gently squeezing it for reassurance. Then, he shoved himself roughly in and almost felt something pop.

Jinx cried out hoarsely and her entire body tensed up. A sudden pain shot up through her, taking her breath away and seeming to split her in half for a few, brief seconds. Then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone, leaving only a sort of faded tingling in its place. She caught her breath and opened her eyes to see Zero standing over her with alarm and concern.

"Are you alright?" The boy asked worriedly. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"No!" She interrupted. Smiling gently, she reached up and stroked the side of his pale cheek with her hand. He sighed and enjoyed the sensation. "It only hurt for a moment. I... I think I'm fine now..."

Nodding, Zero resumed his rhythmic thrusts into her. Slowly, gently, steadily he made sweet love to her. She felt her face getting progressively hotter and felt the blush spreading rapidly across her cheeks. Pleasure, more intense than she'd imagined was washing over her entire body-and getting more potent by the minute.

She began whimpering in rhythm with his thrusts, bucking her hips and shoving her pussy roughly onto him, impaling herself as far as she would go, making Zero shudder with irrepressible delight. She seemed to be getting more and more moist by the moment, resulting in increased thrusting speed on Sub-Zero's part.

The two experienced something they'd never experienced before: union and, a sense of one-ness. They felt almost connected, as though what gave one pleasure also satisfied the other, as well. It was nearly like they were no longer two people, but rather, one entity, one life, one spirit.

Zero felt powerful waves of pleasure pulsing, throbbing through his body like tremors. He leaned over and began gently kneading and squeezing her small tits as he fucked her, groaning with pleasure. The feeling of her gray skin... he took his gloves off so that he could feel her. Soft, pliable beneath his touch; that was how she felt.

In reverse, Jinx savored his caresses as much as he did. The way his cool hand ran over her, squeezing her little boobs, massaging her belly, stroking her inner legs... it drove her wild. His chilling touch left what felt like a trail of frozen fire down her body, causing her to shiver and sweat at the same time.

"Oh God..." She yelped, something beginning to build up within her. Suddenly, the pleasure wasn't just amazing anymore; it was torturous. Writhing in an agonizing euphoria, she began whimpering his name in sync with his movements, blushing and bucking with sudden gusto.

Zero, already pushed to his limits, was beginning to come close to his end himself. He started picking up the pace with his thrusts: faster, harder, and more passionate. His hands roamed every inch of her from toe to hair, leaving no inch of skin untouched.

That's when Jinx couldn't handle it any more. Her eyes snapping open as wide as she would go, she screamed shrilly. She wailed his name loud enough that it probably would've alerted the whole tower, had every room in Titan's Tower not been, thankfully, soundproofed.

Her pleasure became a force too powerful for her body to contain and, as if for protection, she wriggled against Sub-Zero's chest, still howling with uncontrollable pleasure. Her cunt tightened violently, squeezing his already tight-fitting dick, and a sudden rush of warm ladycum announced Jinx's orgasm. She whined softly and slumped against him, spent and satisfied.

Her orgasm also served to lubricate Zero further, letting him pick up his lovemaking to an insane speed. He couldn't take much more. With every thrust into Jinx's limp, soft body, he felt what seemed like a cord inside of crotch tighten and threaten to snap violently at any minute. Heedless, he continued fucking her hard, grunting and groaning with pleasure as he ran his hands over her.

Then, it hit him like a cannonball to the pelvis. That mysterious something inside him snapped, and he howled loudly with pleasure. He instantly lost control, thickly spraying voluminous amounts of hot cum into her. In fact, her cunny wouldn't hold it all; it leaked out onto the bed as a small, creamy, white puddle.

Jinx's experience was just as pleasurable, and she made this known by running her fingers through her hair and sighing contentedly as she felt him spill his burning seed into her. She suddenly felt herself being pumped to the brim with some hot, molten liquid; sticky and creamy. A moment later, it overflowed out, flooding across her, dripping from her satisfied womanhood and stickily running down her slender, spread-eagled legs. She moaned happily while Zero panted.

They broke apart and lay down next to each other, completely spent and satisfied. Their eyes, like two pools of crimson blood and the shining orbs of a cat, met each other's and they both smiled simultaneously.

"... Did you like it...?" Zero asked, running a hand through her pink tinted hair, which looked almost rosy in the dimmed light.

She purred rather like a large, skinny cat and squirmed into his side, getting as close as physically possible and resting her head, disheveled hair and flushed cheeks, on his wiry shoulder. "... So... so good..." She sighed simply, still too busy riding the after-effects of euphoria to be more eloquent.

They laid in silence for a couple minutes, just enjoying the peace of the night. It was glorious.

"Zero... I'm..." She paused with a yawn. "... I'm sleepy..."

"I'm tired too." He admitted. "So... what do you say we call it a night?"

"... Mm-hm. G'night, Zero." She murmured, closing her eyes and resting her head on his shoulder again.

"Good night, Beautiful." He responded, kissing her on the forehead and laying back with closed eyes and one arm behind his head.

They rested in silence a few more minutes... but then, just as they were both about to fall into a deep sleep...

"Sub-Zero... I... I love you..." Came a soft, barely audible purr from the right side of Jinx's bed.

"... I love you too... my little Elskamant..." Echoed the reply from the left side.

(A/N: Elskamant simply means, 'dear lover' in Norblitzian tongue.)

She giggled a bit at the new pet name and then, sleep claimed her. Sub-Zero was not far behind, but he did not fall asleep until he'd pulled the sheets over both of then and kissed his sleeping darling one last time. Then, he yawned and allowed himself to nod off to slumber. Even in sleep, they continued to cling to each other like a pair of tangled vines.

And they never moved from that position during the night.


THE END


Sign up to rate and review this story