Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"so I didn't know that when you froze ice, it turned into literal 'ice'."

by Syn_INC 1 review

Patrick walked into the kitchen where we were standing when Joe snuck up behind Gin. There was a third player in the mix whom we've never seen before. He had on a purple hoodie and a NY hat.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 1540 words - Complete

0Unrated

Stuttering 51
It was 503p and Gin was 33 minutes late picking me up. She rolled up 30 seconds later and sighed.
"I Hate Joseph Mark Trohman." Gin stated grinding her teeth.
"Babe. That's not good for you." I said slamming the door.
"But Calista. Why does he do such things?"
"He's a boy. And boys are stinky."
This is the first time I've really seen her like this. Its kinda sad that her first relationship has turned out this way. As for me, my third real relationship has got me knocked up by a cheating whore. But who's to say what's up from down now?
I was dropped off at MY house and was still a little geeked. I was suddenly brought to my senses and walked into the make shift studio Patrick was in. There was someone in the booth as I started to talk.
"We're gonna need something bigger than this." I stated.
"Excuse me?" Patrick asked.
"Ok, like. I want a house built from scratch."
"Yes Calista. Let me call that in." Patrick said turning back to the mixing board and rolling his eyes
"I'm serious."
"What?"
I sat on the floor in front of Patrick and sighed a little. I put my hands on my stomach and rubbed it slowly.
"I've always had this dream with a backyard and a porch and its so beautiful." I stated.
"I mean we can drive and hour away..."
"Not there."
"Then where?" Patrick asked.
"In the city somewhere. I mean...there's always empty lots. We should try."
"Are we getting married?"
"And solar panals!"
"Did I miss something...?" The guy in the booth asked.
Patrick gave a ½ smile and shook his head. I abruptly ended my conversation with Patrick and went to find Gin.
"Ok Gabe. From the top." Patrick stated pushing the out button on the tech board.
"Was that Calista?"
Patrick shook his head, yes.
"And as you've heard, the wifey is going to need a bigger house."
~
I opened the fridge and put the ice on the counter.
"I've concluded this." Gin said with tears in her eyes.
"What babe?" I asked moving her hair out her face.
"I'm gonna move in with Joe."
"THAT'S A GOOD THING!"
"Its not."
"Why not?"
"I'm gonna be living with a boooy!"
"I live with a boy! Its fun!"
"But your boy decided to knock you up."
"Eh."
Gin stood at the island and cried these big tears. I couldn't stop laughing because that shit was hilarious. As sad as it sounds that was good for me, she'd be closer.
"You make this sound like an abusive relationship." I said laughing.
"No just...I don't know. Joe just..."
"Wanna go on my 20 inch monitor computer and look at baby stuff?"
"Y-e-s!"
"Good."
So it was said so it was done.
"When are you gonna talk to your mom?" I asked.
"About what?" Gin stated lazily clicking over something blue at Target.com.
"About Joe."
"She's already like 'are you pregnant?', 'who's Joe?', 'why did you go to Chile?', 'you've stopped coming home.'. I'm all like, 'yea?'. She wants answers there's nothing to tell."
*
"Mom this is Joe. Joe, this is my mom." Gin stated with the smile Joe loves.
"What do you do?" Gin's grandmother asked.
"I'm- in a band." Joe stated.
"What? Those don't do well." Gin's grandmother added.
"Umm actually we've had 2 albums go Platnium and we're pretty big." Joe added.
Ginny got up from the chair and started to laugh.
"How old are you?" Gin's mom asked.
"I'll be 24 in September."
Joe looked at Gin and she gave a little smirk.
"Genovieve are you pregnant?" Her mom asked again.
"No. But if Joe had his way I would be." Gin said rolling her eyes, "but I figured- this is the way to go."
"So you're moving out? Just like that?" Gin's mom asked.
"Yea I mean. I get to stand on my own 2 feet I guess. But I'm moving in with my boyfriend who's a Rock Star so...yea."
"And then?"
"Cal and I are starting our line."
"You're what line?"
"Dev-Lush. For the drunk in all of us."
Gin's mom started to laugh and they finished giving Joe the 12th degree. In the end Gin's mom left the house to go somewhere and her grandmother went to the kitchen. Joe sat there and kissed Gin on the head.
"When do I meet your dad?" Joe asked her.
"Yea. About that. He's in London on a business trip. He'll be back in 2 weeks." Gin stated.
"Good times."
*
"I'm still shocked it went as smoothly as it did." I said laughing.
"Yea right. But Da's not here so you know what that means." Gin sighed.
"He's not out the woodworks yet?"
"Indeed."
Patrick walked into the kitchen where we were standing when Joe snuck up behind Gin. There was a third player in the mix whom we've never seen before. He had on a purple hoodie and a NY hat.
"First of all, you're a gentleman. Take off your hat in my home." I said to him.
He looked at Patrick and Patrick didn't say a word just shruged his shoulders.
"Now. Who are you?" I asked.
"Umm, Gabe?" He stated.
"You're the kind of girl I'd take home if my momma was dead / no good, you're up to no good..." Gin and I sung.
"So you really know him?" Gin asked.
"Yes." Patrick served himself and Gabe some iced tea, "so I didn't know that when you froze ice, it turned into literal 'ice'."
I looked at him with a tilted head. Patrick then dropped an ice cube in my cup and I saw it gleaming.
"So that's what happened to that..." I said looking at my ring finger.
Gin stuck her hand in my Green Tea and took out the ice cube. She took a bite out of the piece of ice and I took another bite also.
I let the rest melt off as I let dinner finish.
"Are you staying for dinner?" I asked Gabe.
"Um, I mean- I don't- if you guys-" Gabe started.
"Gin set him a plate please."
"Done and done."
Andy joined us for dinner like he usually did. I liked when Andy came around because the conversations made me pee a little. He was that kind of deep.
"Why are there 2 different plates filled with rice and beans?" Gabe asked.
"Because. That one tastes like chicken and has ham in it. Where as that one is ham and chicken free, made with coconut milk, to make it a bit creamier. Because we think of our favorite vegan."
"Vegan high 5." Andy said with a smile.
About 20ms into dinner we had just started running into different conversations. The main topic was me, the babies and Patrick who had grabbed my engagement ring from the kitchen island and stuck it on my finger then kissed it.
"Cali," Gabe started pushing a pea across his plate, "do you know what you're having?"
"Acctually, we learn that in a few weeks." I said rubbing my stomach.
"What do you want?" Andy asked.
"They could be 4 headed purple green people eaters as long as they're healthy." Patrick said rolling his eyes.
"Hey! You shut the hell up talking about my kids like that." Gin said suddenly.
"Oh yes. They're her babies. I forgot." Andy stated.
Gabe looked at us confused and didn't know what the hell to think. I turned and shook my head, he didn't need to know.
"So Joesph." Gabe said with a smile.
"Yes, they're having a boy and a girl. I feel it already." Andy stated.
"Ok Wanna-be." Patrick said rolling his eyes.
"Don't front. Mark my words. A boy and a girl and then-"
"Star Wars." I said shaking my head.
"Come to the darkside. We have cookies." Gin added.
"Its all about the way of the Jedi." Joe said wealding an invisible light saber, "although this one has the double-sided Darth Maul light saber and won't let me touch it."
"This coming from the millionaire." Patrick added laughing.
"Hey the fuck ever." Joe stated.
"You and this Star Wars." I sighed.
"Bestest movie ever." Andy said sitting back down coming from the kitchen
"Geek." I said, "you, him and her."
"Takes one to know one." Joe shot.
"And on the other hand. George Lucas has got to be Hispanic. Who the hell does that? I mean, he released the movies in a Hispanic order dude." I said laughing.
"Dude. I thought the same thing!" Gabe suddenly stated.
"4, 5 and 6. Then 20 years later: 1, 2 and 3? That's even like, Hispanic timing. Oh here's one of the best movies every made but you know what I'm too fucking cool for school and so instead of releasing it 1, 2 and 3 I figured HEY all this is BETTER so....heres the conclution. But WAIT! Fast forward 20 years and I'm bored so here's 1, 2, 3. But wait. I'm gonna cast a kid who's supposed to be in love with Padme and then in the last 2 I'm gonna cast Haydne Christiansen as a PUSSY who's this... Darth Vader-" I finally concluded.
Ginny was laughing so fucking hard that she damn near pee'd her pants a little.
Sign up to rate and review this story