Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Tearing Sound of Love Notes.

thirteen.

by Felixx 4 reviews

:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-23 - Updated: 2008-04-23 - 1308 words

0Unrated
I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head and looking at him quizzically. Did he just say what I think he said? He locked eyes his eyes with mine and I saw emotion floating behind them, like an endless supply of sadness. I got up on my knees and crawled over to him, putting my arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug.

“Talk to me, how did you come to get them from him? He’s a jock for heaven’s sake..”
He sighed and nodded, rubbing his eyes. I sat down next to him and crossed my legs, waiting.

“Well... I don’t know where to start. I guess I can say that one day he sat next to me in Science and asked if I wanted to get into the drug business, he’s quite open that one..” I nodded for him to continue.

“He said that if I didn’t take them, he’d force them into me himself. He would always sneak them to me, during lunch he would come up and push them under the door. This also meant that I was able to avoid unneeded fights and attention from the jocks. But you know what.. after a while I grew a liking to them. I became addicted. They helped to relieve the stress..”
Now that I think about it, he never did get into any brawls with them, and that time he kissed me where they usually sat… I felt his body tense up and I touched his leg.
“Frank... how…long?” I asked slowly, I didn’t want to upset him anymore than what he already is. I didn’t want to hurt him.

“About 14 months.”

“What!” I gently covered my mouth and leant my arm on my leg, taking in what he just said. 14 months? He’s only 16 for heavens sake.
I watched as he put his head in his hands and murmured something, all I caught was the swearing. I leant forward, lifting up his chin and his hands fell away. I closed my eyes and kissed him hard, feeling those all too familiar butterflies in my stomach. He kissed back and my lips began to move against his own, he held onto my shoulders, pushing me back gently onto the floor and placing his hands on my waist. He smiled into the kiss and I did the same back, just feeling happy that he was happy.

“WAKE UP YA LAZY- oh.”
Frank jumped off me with his hands in the air and sighed in relief when he noticed that it was Eloise. Gerard walked in laughing behind her, pointing at Frank.
“Owned man.” He said, still laughing. I smiled and tugged at Franks pants, as he sat down next to me.

“Ohhh guys wanna go for a walk?” Gerard said, bouncing on the balls of his feet. I laughed and nodded, standing up and helping Frank up off the floor.
“Dude, when is your arm gonna heal? You’ve had that bandage on it for months now man.” Gerard commented, I looked down and noticed his sleeve had fallen back. Frank immediately went red and fixed his sleeve. He started to mumble something and I started to worry. Without even thinking I pretended to feel queasy, and then as I began to fall backward Frank caught me.
Wow.
Nice reflexes.
“Oh my god, are you okay?” Eloise asked, rushing forward to squash my face and check me all over.
“I’m fine I’m fine. I think I do need some fresh air.” I said, fanning myself with my hand. She nodded and ran next door, grabbing Gerard’s hand on the way.
“We’ll meet you near the stairs!” She called out, shutting the door behind her. We heard it slam and then I turned to Frank, who was grinning.
“Nice save.” He said. I smiled.
“Same to you.”
I walked to my closet to pick something out to wear, I could hear Frank walk into his room.

We were dressed in 10 minutes, and I waited outside as Frank locked his door.
“Alright, lets go.” He said. We held hands as we walked down the crowded hallways, looking for Gerard and Eloise.
“There they are!” He said, pointing to the stairs. We jogged forward and raced past them, Frank tapping Gerard on the shoulder on the way. We heard Gerard chuckle as we ran down the stairs. It was on.

I made it to the door first, punching the air with my fist and Frank rolled his eyes as he past me.
“Aye! I saw that mister!” I said, jogging behind him. Gerard and Eloise finally caught up, panting and swearing at us. I laughed and took Eloise’s arm.
“Park anyone?” I asked. They nodded and I started to skip, arm linked with Ellie’s. The boys were dawdling so we of course, beat them by a mile. We made it to the park and I could feel the grass wetting my ankle socks, still wet from the rain last night.
“So uh, El?” I asked.
“Mmm?” I plonked myself down on the grass and lied my hands on my knees.
“What were you saying before about telling me and Frank something?” I asked. I watched as her face turned red and she burst out laughing.
“You were awake!” She asked. I nodded, smiling.
“Now spill.” She grinned and bit her lip, looking around to see if anyone else was listening and leant in.
“WE FUCKED!” she yelled. I sat there in shock for about 4 seconds before absolutely pissing myself laughing.
“You WHAT?” I asked, clutching my stomach and trying to think of something totally not funny.
“Fucked.” She said proudly. I shook my head, smiling and tapped her on the knee.
“You’re one hell of a kid, I’ll give you that.” I said. She grinned.
“And I’ll take THAT as a compliment.”

Frank’s pov.
“You WHAT?” I asked, bending over in laughter, trying to get some air into my lungs.
“Fucked.” He said proudly. I continued to laugh, clapping him on the back and shaking my head.
“You’ve known her a few weeks and already you’re in her pants. God love you Gerard.” I said, finally gaining my composure and clearing my throat.
“So what about you and Keira?” He asked, gesturing in front of him with his head at the two girls sitting in the field and talking as we walking slowly behind.
“Ah man, she’s amazing. We’re not gonna get into that shit, but, I think I seriously love her.” I said, smiling as I watched her roll over in the grass.
“I’m just glad to see you happy man, you were so fucked before she came along. I feel like thanking her personally. And I’m happy for you too.” He said, stopping and pulling me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back. We started walking again and I decided to bring up conversation.
“Well, formal’s soon..” I said.
“Hey man, look, you’re a nice guy and all but I’ve already got a date. My apologies dude.” He said, shaking head and pretending to look upset. I chuckled and smacked him on the back of the head.
“You wish man.” He shrugged.
“Always worth a shot.” I looked down towards the girls again as we neared them.
“So who do you reckon Toro’s going with?” I asked. Gerard laughed.
“That girl he asked out, I forget her name. Apparently they’d liked each other for ages before he did but.”
“Naw, that’s good for Toro. I’m happy for him.” I said, walking over to Keira and tackling her from behind.
“Yeah, lucky for him too. Otherwise he’d have to take a teacher.”
Sign up to rate and review this story