Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

...Cause I'll find the light.

by xcandix 1 review

here we go. thanks for the reviews guys =) keep em up =D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 574 words

0Unrated
Maddy's POV

I sat at the kitchen table pondering whether or not I thought things between Brendon and I would really work out. I wanted them to, without a doubt, but part of me just kept pulling back. It's not that I thought he would cheat again. I still can't fathom him cheating in the first place, but part of me is still confused and scared.


"Damn girl, you have been staring at that bowl of cereal for fifteen minutes! What's on your mind?" Jade giggled as she tried to get something out of me.


"Huh?" I absentmindedly responded upon being broken from my trance,"Oh, nothing. Just tired, I suppose."


"Yeah right. You have been acting quite strange lately."


"Oh sorry. I've just had a lot on my mind. Brendon showed me this new band that he thinks I should produce and-"


"Ah, it's Brendon."



"What, no-"



"Yea it is. He came around and now you all out of your mind crazy! You got a thing for him or something?"


"What do you mean? I never stopped having a thing for him."


"Yea, but do you want him now?" she asked having no idea that I already have him. I didn't know whether to tell her or not. I mean, it's Jade. She's been my best friend since we were four.


"I don't want him..." I began.


"Okay..." she was growing impatient.


"I guess, I kind of already have him." I smiled meekly upon my confession.


"WHAT!" she screamed in a surprising way.


"Yep," was all i could manage.


"For how long?"


"3 days."


"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me."


"I actually don't want anyone to really know, so please don't say anything to anybody."



"Don't worry I won't," she smiled reassuringly. My phone buzzed on the table beside me. I looked down at the number, happy to see who it was.


"I'm gonna take this outside," I warned Jade.


"Tell Brendon I said 'Hi'" she smiled once again. I made my way out the back door and sat in the little garden that was behind my house.


"Hello." I answered the phone.


Brendon's POV


I was so happy to hear Maddy's voice when she picked up the phone. It was so enlightening.


"Hey," I replied, "I've got some time before we have to head back on tour and I really wanted to see you. Can we make a date?"


"Sure," she replied excitedly.


"Alright, do you have anywhere you would like to go?"



"Actually I kind of just want to stay here, but you can come over. Jade is leaving for some photo shoot she is shooting."



"So it'll just be you and me," I smiled.


"Yea," she laughed,"Ella is even gone. She is getting groomed."


"Okay when can I come over?" I asked hoping that it would be soon.


"In like 15 minutes."


"I'll be there."


"Okay. I'll see you then. I love you."


The words flowed through my ears like happiness in the form of a high.


"I love you, too." I replied meaning it down to the core. After I got off the phone I hurried to shower and rushed around my hotel room to get ready. I didn't want to be late, we had a lot to talk about.






* So what do you think they are going to "talk" about. Don't worry I'll be writing more tonight, just wanted to leave you all hanging a bit =D**
Sign up to rate and review this story