Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

The alphabet.

by darkviolet 4 reviews

Let the Drinking begin!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-25 - 1854 words

1Original
Getting home was rather tricky. After school day was over I headed for detention but it turned out I was sighed up for double detention, why who and what the fuck were some of the questions I proposed to the teacher in charge but the mumbling idiot couldn't answer even one which left me bitter and wishing people death for 2 extra hours.
.
Time went in fucking slow motion, making me impatient with each second, the usual chat chit at the dinner table, clearing the dishes, watching some shit on TV, Mikey and Gerard finally leaving and then finally was my turn to shine. No, not as an incredible student and no, not as daughter of the year but the excellent actress the drama teacher never once picked to play Wendy, squashing the dreams of a young heart in a matter of a second. Not that I'm bitter or anything.
I stretched on the sofa and began shivering, "Dad, I'm not feeling well"

"What's wrong, baby," dad lowered the volume on the baseball game he was watching.

"I'm hot and cold," I moaned in pain, "And my body aches"

he stood up and walked over to touch my moist forehead which I sprayed earlier with water, "Mmm you are sweating"

I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned again.

"Maybe it's one of these things going around now," concern wrinkled his face, "Did you eat anything bad today"

I shook my head weakly, gaging a little into my palm.

"You want a drink?"

I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"You seemed a little pale at dinner. I'll make you a little of mom's syrup"

I coursed myself mentally, I didn't predict that one coming. Mom's syrup was the most vile disgusting thing you could ever imagine swallowing. It did shit but Alex once told me they used the same syrup to detect liars back in the day.
That's why I had to drink the entire glass of pink thick liquid, and then it wasn't even pretending, that shit really did make me sick to my stomach, "I'll go to bed"

"You need any help, baby?," he helped me to my feet.

"Naw I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow," I muttered with a brave smile on my lips, "Just a little of mom's syrup and a good strong undisturbed night sleep and I'll be fine"

"Yeah, I guess," he watched me climb up the stair one by one, "But if not we're going to the doctor"

"I'm sure undisturbed sleep is all I need," I shrugged, "You know what a light sleeper I am, the tiniest noise wakes me up and I really need to sleep"

"Good night, baby. I'll be downstairs"
Yeah he'll be downstairs as usual, waiting for the call that never came. God forbid he'll go out with his friends when the slut he's married to promised to call and never did, the best he could expect was a 5 minute conversation with her when he called, panicking that something happened to her. Nothing ever did, she was fine, tired like hell, how's things at home? And an empty promise to call again tomorrow.

"G'night, daddy," I closed the door behind me and couldn't help but do a little victory dance! Not to be cocky or anything but I am a motherfucking genius, he wouldn't even dream peeking in my room tonight!
I applied my makeup and brushed my hair and after picking leather pants over a skirt which would be easier to climb in. I popped two pills, noting sadly that I have enough for a another week only, I quietly opened the window and climbed out of the room.
I admit, my heart was pumping gallons of blood per second no matter how many times I did this before.
It was a long, nerve wrecking dark way down with sweaty palms and and a dizzy head but my feet finally touched the ground and I couldn't be happier.

"You climb well," a voice echoed through the dark yard.

The seconds it took me to turn back and face the owner seemed like an eternal torture before I exhaled, recognizing the outline of their facial features, "Fuck Mikey! You scared the living shit out of me"

"Sorry," he giggled.

"Are you drunk already," I sniffled the air around him, "What are you doing here?"

"Do you have a bowl?" he slurred, giggling loudly.

"A bowl?"

"Yeah a bowl"

"Are you serious?," I rolled my eyes.

"I swear," he raised his right hand and placed it on his chest, "This round kinda hat you put food in"

"You left the party to get a bowl?," I exclaimed, "You don't have a bowl in your place?"

"It's just Gee, Ray and this girl he brought, Dee, so far"

"Dee?," I pouted, "Who's Dee?"

"This chick he always brings with him," he shrugged.

"Oh,"
maybe I took Ray's flirting for more then I should've. I mean he never actually asked me out or anything, I've mistaken him being friendly for something more and yet again made a complete fool out of myself.

"But don't worry," He leaned closer, whispering.

"why would I?," I chuckled awkwardly. He never promised me anything, it's not his fault I acted like a baby.

"Well you know," he nudged me in the ribs.

"No I don't know"

"Well you know," he nudged me harder, winking.

"Will you stop already," I snapped.

"Forget I said anything," he raised his hands over his head and stumbled back into the bushes.
I stepped forward and grabbed his arm before he literally became one with the nature.

"Shit"

"Oh come on," he leaned on me, "Don't get all pouty"

"I'm not," I shrugged him off.

"He likes you," he nodded violently.

"You're drunk, Mikey," I rolled my eyes. Why would someone as well composed as Ray want someone as reckless and young as me when he can have all the mature seniors in his class.

"I know what I'm talking about," Mikey slammed his fist on his chest, wincing.

"Sure, dude"

"Trust me, I fucking knew him since I was a baby," the held his hand at knee level.

"Whatever," I shrugged.

"Honest," he adjusted his glasses clumsily, "He asked about you"

"He did?," I looked up a little.

"Yeah, he told me to tell you to hurry up," Mikey frowned at no particular reason.

"What about that Dee person?," I grimaced.

"What about her?,"

"Mikey!," I exclaimed angrily, "You said Ray came with a girl"

"She's just a friend," he shrugged, "She's not with Gee or bee or cee"

"What about R?," I asked cautiously, crossing my arms on my chest.

"She's not with that letter either," he chuckled, "And for the record, she'd not with M either"

I smiled a little, I mean maybe guys talk although for the life of me I had no idea why would Ray tell personal shit like that to Mikey of all people, they weren't particularly close.

"I knew it!," he exclaimed.

"Mikey," I groaned.

He giggled like a silly school girl, "I made you say it! You like him! you like him!"

"Shut up," I smiled wider, "Now what about a bowl?"

"Oh yeah," he held his head in his hands, "I need one"

"Well fuck you," I grumbled, "I'll get it, stay here and be fucking quiet"

He nodded violently and crossed his legs, watching me climb up the tree again and into my room.
I grabbed my robe from the hanger and wrapped myself with it, taking off my shoes and throwing them from the window.
I guess I hit Mikey because I heard him yelp but I couldn't say I regretted it much, I could've been on my way to Ray right now instead of this stupid bowl hunt. I swear that the first thing I'm gonna do once I get there would be to check their cupboards for fucking bowls.
I tip toed my way downstairs but dad was already snoring rather loudly. An old video of my brother's baseball game was playing.
The 13 beautiful green eyed teen waving to the camera was my brother and the little girl, trying to pick up a heavy bat was me. No matter how many times I dropped the bat and no matter how many times the older team mates laughed at me, I always resumed my mission with a determined face expression and biting my lip I swung the bat, hitting Mikey who stumbled into the frame at the precise moment on the head. And there were our moms and Mr. Way laughing their heads off and even the ever gloomy Gerard was sitting behind his mom, hiding a little smile in the corner of his lips.
I smiled at the memories, we were so happy back then, I could taste that day, the easy wind blowing across everyone's faces. It was a Saturday afternoon, our team won another match and celebrated by having a picnic right there on the field, not far from our house.
I bit back the knot forming in my throat when my gaze fell on my dad. He wasn't as young now, hints of grey hair sold out his real age and we weren't as happy now. All that was left of these days is an old tape and a few memories.
I covered him with a blanket and turned off the TV and picked the first bowl I could found and snuck out of the door the moment I could, running to where Mikey lay, humming to himself.

He looked up at my robe, "You're not going?"

"Of course I'm going," I tossed my robe into the bushes, put on my shoes again and grabbed Mikey's arm, tugging him along, "I wouldn't miss it for the world"


Mikey disappeared from the moment we entered the house.
It wasn't a crowded party, there were a lot of people but not to the point you couldn't breathe. Some took the party out to the yard, mingling on the front lawn and on the porch, bathing in the light projected from the house, I was glad Mikey was too drunk to worry about the lawn.
The music was blaring, the sounds spilling out of the windows and the front door like an overflown pool.
I stood at the doorway, studying my environment, I knew some people from my classes and from my detentions, some waved, receiving a nod back, looking for a familiar enough face.
I caught a glimpse of Gerard laughing in a dim corner. At first it took me by surprise, in all the years I've known he wasn't the one to laugh, and it was a real smile, not a smirk, not a sarcastic smile, not a half hearted smile and not the one splattered all over his face when he comes, just a sincere smile. On instinct, I headed in his direction but backed again when I saw with whom he was.
A girl. She was standing with her back to me, long legged, short black hair playing tag with her shoulders and a chill washed my insides over...
Sign up to rate and review this story