Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Knights.

by darkviolet 9 reviews

Stolen drinks and lost dignity...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-27 - Updated: 2008-04-27 - 914 words

1Exciting

"I saved you a bottle as promised," Ray dangled a beer bottle in front of my face.

I turned around, a smile taking place of my frown, "Thank you", I brushed his hand while closing my fingers around the bottles neck and taking a sip.

"So does it tastes better then a bought drink?," he laughed, leaning closer.

"Mmm," I closed my eyes, swirling the cold drink around my mouth, "It does"

"Great party," he motioned on the room with his own bottle, "I told Mikey to get a live band next time"

"Oh and he remembers?," I arched my eyebrow.

"No it was before he drank that half bottle,"

We laughed, "You know he showed up at my house asking for a bowl?"

"He did?," Ray shook his 'fro joyfully, "That kid is unbelievable".

I squirmed a little under his choice of words, I mean I was the same age as Mikey, did he consider me a kid too?
"You know any live bands that would come play this small gig?"

"Well um," he cleared his throat and cocked his eyebrow slightly, "I play in one"

"Really?!," I exhaled, "I didn't know, what do you play?"

"Drums," he took a sip, smiling.

"Oh I thought you were just exercising," I ran my hand on his arm to feel the muscles which he definitely had.

"Naw, I just practice a lot," he looked me straight in the eye, making me blush.

I looked around for a new distraction, feeling really hot suddenly, "So you know a lot of these people?"

"Some," he followed my gaze's path, "Most are younger"

I huffed at the age reminder, "So who's Dee?"

"You know her?," his smile grew wider, "Awesome"

"No, Mikey told me you came together," I gulped a big proportion of the remaining beer.

"Yeah," he looked over my head, which wasn't much of an challenge for him, "There she is with Gee"

I casted a glance over my shoulder, a frown already claiming a place on my face which I was careful to remove before turning back to Ray, "Aren't you jealous they are all friendly like that?"

He chucked a little on his own beer, "Jealous?!," he wiped his mouth, "That would be more of a blessing! Do you know how long I've been trying to hook 'em up and Gee keeps weaseling out of it god knows why"

I wiped the remaining of the beer he didn't get off his chin, nodding along , kinda glad that Geetard didn't want her, "It would be good for him to be with someone," and get off my back finally.

"Yeah I know," he smiled down at me, "I keep telling him that but he blows me off, says he can find his own girl"

I smirked, "Right"

"Oh my god you made it, baby," Gerard slurred in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and planting a big sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Did you just say oh my god?," I wriggled away, very aware of Ray's dumbstruck face expression.

"Mm," he reached for me but I stepped back, stumbling into Ray a little who quickly put an arm around my shoulder.

"Still sticking candy up your nose to impress chicks, Toro?," Gerard gave him a hard look even though it took him a few minutes to focus it on him and grabbed my wrist roughly, tugging me to his side.

"Stop, Gerard," I intentionally used his name to stop him from making a fuss.

"You heard her, Gee," Ray released my arm from his grip.

Gerard looked like he was about to snap something back but some tall dude approached me, receiving the full attention of all three of us, "Are you Viola?"

"Yeah," I looked him over, frowning, "Who are you?"

"I'm Dan," he kinda smirked at me, clearly had two beers too many, "Would you mind coming with me to the bathroom?"

"Um why would I?," I chuckled at his weirdness.

"Well," he glanced at Ray and Gerard, leaning closer, "I heard you like to get friendly there"

"What the fuck?," I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks take on a unfaltering red glow.

"Come on, swee-," but he didn't get to finish that sentence cause Gerard's fist knocked him down to the floor.
I gasped, clutching my bottle closer to my chest as Gerard jumped on top of Dan.
I was pushed back by Ray who jumped into the mass of other guys to get Gerard off cause he was getting his share of punches.
It seemed like every fucking guy in the room was in that pile while the girls stood back, shrieking. Once again I thanked god Mikey was no where to be seen and probably way too drunk to care about the carpet on which about 31 guys were wrestling.

I stood back a little to avoid the flying fists and stumbled on the carpet, falling flat on my back and spilling the rest of my beer on Mikey's precious carpet. Everything began spinning around and as I shut my eyes to stop the sensation I felt a strong hand grab my arm and pull me roughly on my feet.
The room was still spinning on me and when I finally focused my gaze on the person who was still holding my arm, I wish I didn't, especially since a glint of silver blade was visible in their other hand, everything went still around me and blood drained from my face....
Sign up to rate and review this story