Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Out and About.

by darkviolet 8 reviews

Only you can take my heart, only you can tear it apart, when you hold me in your loving arms I can feel you giving all your charms...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-04-30 - 1972 words

1Exciting
My jaw dropped and flashbacks threaten to cut the oxygen flow to my brain...Me on the floor...Me being kicked and Diana...Diana....Die-ana...Dee-ana...Dee...Dee...Oh my fucking god! Diana is Dee!

"You OK?," she looked over my shoulder at the guys on the floor and tighten her grip on the blade while I took her image in. The long silky black hair I was looking out for so desperately was cut, all that was left of it now was a shoulder length layered bob. Her features that were blurred and distorted suddenly came into focus. How could someone so cruel be so beautiful? And she was, she was athletically built and had strong facial features, the type that was carved on you memory if not on your skin, piercing cold blue eyes, full red lips. I felt like fainting.

"I'm...I...I'm," I stuttered, shifting my eyes on the knife.

She noticed my stern stare and kinda chuckled, "A girl gotta take care of herself, right?"

I nodded, afraid to pull my arm from her grip, her touch made me numb and sick at the same time, I wanted nothing more then to run out of there, out of her sight.

"Here, take this," she finally dropped my arm and shoved a vase my mother gave Mrs. Way for her birthday last year in my hands.
I looked at the vase and then at her cruel features in a complete loss for words, "You swing it," she kinda rolled her eyes.

I nodded and turned around to leave for the kitchen through my drunken daze and thick wall of tears.
I swear that if I could run, I would've. I would've run forever. But I couldn't, my feet wouldn't carry me that fast. Everything around slowed down, the entire fucking universe was slowed down thanks to the alcohol claiming my body but the screaming in my head.
How could she not recognize me! I was on the verge of a fucking melt down and she didn't even fucking recognize me! Day and night floating in my mind! And she didn't even remember! How could she not?! After everything she did to me! Was I really that transparent? Just one of many? How can a human being just forget doing something as evil as that to another human being? How is this possible?

Some guys were swinging on the fridge door and laughing loudly.
"Dudes," I gave them a look that meant business.

"What?,"

"Get off the fucking door, motherfucker," I spat. The emotions of meeting Diana and picturing Mikey's face when he sees the fridge door in some different location swirled in my head and I had to get it out of my system.

The guy who was swinging got off the door and smirked at his group of fuckers, "Or what?"

"Or I'll break this fucking vase on your fucking head," I glared at his snickering baboons, "And feed you the fucking brain"

"Let's go," one of the idiots nudged him, "She's crazy"

The elder motherfucker followed him, muttering something about the toilette lid.

I put down the vase next to some couple who were making out on the table and armed with a couple of beers made my way to the back yard. It was pretty empty, not as noisy, not as bright. I sat on the porch and popped the first bottle open.
The first one was used to silence every echo bouncing around in my head, the second made me light headed, the third made me numb and immune to earth problems and issues, why should I worry when I could fly.
The 4th made me feel lyrical so I burst in a song, the 5th made me giggle with no reason and after the 6th I found myself spread flat on the grass, humming a distant tune, barely prying my eyelids apart.

"Viola?," someone cupped my face, "Viola, honey?"

"Daddy?," I beamed, "I'm sorry, daddy"

"Oh Viola," they moaned, pulling me up to a sitting position, "How much exactly did you drink?"

I groaned, trying to calculate, "I didn't drink. I swear"

"Sure"

I squinted, shutting my eyes open a few times when Ray's face popped in front of me, making me gasp, "Where's my dad? He was here a second ago"

"No Viola, he wasn't, you just drank too much." he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

"Are you sure?," I quizzed.

"Yeah, I think I would've noticed if a grown man jumped into the bushes," he chuckled.

"Bushes?," I frowned, confused out of my mind, "Why would anyone do that?"

"Never mind," he shook his head, "But there's someone I'd like you to meet"

I whined, "I don't wanna"

"Oh come on," he squeezed my shoulder lightly, "For me"

I shrugged.

"And you won't even have to get up," he immediately jumped up to his feet, leaving me swaying lightly, "I'll be right back"

I shrugged again, picking up a few bottles to see if there was anything left and shaking out a few leaves out of my hair. I wondered how long I was out of it to enable small creatures plan and decorate their little homes in my hair. It wasn't even that loud anymore, and the few people who were there when I was last seen conscious were gone.

Next time I looked up, I saw 3 figures approaching me.

"Viola,", Ray sat next to me, "This is Dee"

I looked at the girl who sat across me and sickness rose in my stomach, "We met"

"Yeah you look kinda familiar," she pointed her bottle at me.

"Viola is a good kid," Ray propped himself on his elbows, "She doesn't hang with your crowd"

"I'm not a kid," I grumbled bitterly.

"Oh my crowd knocks out her crowd," she laughed joyfully, casting a glance on the 4th person the dumped himself on my other side.

I looked at him too, gasping at the sight, "What the fuck happened to you?"
Gerard had a swollen lip and a cut across his cheek accompanied by a black glowing eye.

"Oh he's fine," Diana patted his back lightly, "He's a fighter"

Gerard gave her half a smile and returned the cool bottle to his red cheek, "You should watch out for Vi, not knock out her crowd"

"Sorry I don't babysit," she cooed at me.

"I don't need anyone looking out for me," I rolled my eyes at Gerard.

"Oh I saw how well you can look out for yourself," Gerard made a face at me.

"Well no one asked you to,"

"Aw feisty," Diana watched me with amusement playing in her eyes, "Fresh out of the womb and already talks back to her elders"

"Lay off her, Dee," Gerard smirked.

"I'm just saying," she shrugged, taking a sip from her beer.

"Well you mess with her crowd, you mess with me cause I'm her crowd," he said sternly, slurring a few of the words.

"Oh will you just fucking shut up?," I moaned.

Ray chuckled, "Viola is a cool kid"

I swear I would've slapped him for calling me a kid again if it wasn't for his hand rubbing gently my lower back.

"Yeah not everyone is as bad as you," Gerard jerked his chin at Diana.

"I'm not bad, I'm just old enough to take care of myself," she smiled sweetly at me.

"I've done some bad things myself," I chipped in and the moment I did, I wish I didn't.

Diana cocked an eyebrow and laughed, "Like what?"

"All kinds of bad shit," I blushed under her stare.

"Ooh and she swears too!," she gasped in mock shock.

"Viola is a real bad ass," Gerard nudged me playfully, "She robbed a liquor store and got us all this beer"

"Is that so?"

I gritted my teeth, it sounded so childish coming from him. I bet that if Ray said it, it would've had an serious impact on Diana.

"It's true they fell on their asses cause Frankie tripped over his open shoe lace and got caught but still it's the thought that matters," they all hollered with laughter while I glared at Gerard with resentment.

"The younger generation has a lot to learn," Diana reached into her back pocket and I tensed a bit, expecting her to draw a fucking sword out of there but all that came out were a cigarette pack and a green lighter, she offered the guys a cigarette which they both accepted. Purposely not offering me one.
Gerard noticed my humiliation and the looks I've been giving him and gave me his cigarette, I took a long drag, letting the smoke fill me from within.
"I didn't realize the kiddie smokes," Diana blew her smoke in my direction.

Gerard gave me a smile, "I think we started together?"

I shrugged, "I don't remember"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I think we did"

"Aw Gee, corrupting the youngster," she clicked her tongue.

"Yeah my pleasure," he winked at me, making me roll my eyes to the sky.
This was so surreal, after weeks of tormented nights and sweaty palms, nightmares and the terror I felt everytime I had to walk somewhere alone in school, this is how I find myself facing her, not in a dual but on a party. Actually I think it was a dual, a mental fight for something I wasn't sure I wanted or needed but it was a battle non of the less.

"So tell me, Viola," she drawled out my name, "You're what 10?"

"15," I clenched my jaw.

"Same," she waved her hand dismissively, "Are you still a virgin?"

I gulped, immediately directing my gaze on Gerard, "Oh come on, Dee. Are you?"

"Funny you should ask, Gee." she purred, "You should know"

I lowered my eyes, plucking random leaves from the ground, feeling a bit nauseous.

"You wish, darlin'," he laughed nervously.

"Don't be so shy," she giggled, "We're all adults here. Well almost"

"I, for one, don't wanna know about your sexual status," Ray laughed, dumping his half finished cigarette into his beer bottle, "TMI"

"I was just wondering," she shrugged.

"Yeah I'm sure you'll be the first to know when Viola sleeps with someone," Ray threw some leaves on her.

"Oh so she is!," she exclaimed, ducking.

"How should I know?," Ray sent his hand through his bouncy 'fro.

She cocked her eyebrow at him, smirking, "Aww Ray, I thou-"
He kinda tackled her to the ground, they played fight for a bit and then he chased her into the house while Gerard and I shared another beer bottle and the rest of the cigarette.

"Don't mind Dee," he shifted himself closer, "She's a bit blunt but she's OK"

"Yeah a real doll," I laughed bitterly.

"She is once you get to know her"

"As you obviously did," I said coolly.

"Oh baby," he rested his head on my shoulder, "She was just teasing"

"Whatever," I shrugged him off.

"I swear I never even kissed her," he stared into my eyes.

"I don't care"

"My little jealous baby," he cooed, smiling.

"I'm not your little anything," I hissed. An evening of people picking on your age will definitely make you sensitive about the subject.

"Aw touchy," he smiled, "Let's go for a ride"

"Fine but I'm driving," I insisted.

"You don't know how to drive"

"Then teach me"

He looked me over like if I was joking but I gave him the most serious look I could master, but I guess the alcohol played a major role in his decision, "OK" he pulled me up to my feet, sneaking a quick kiss and leading the way to his old car.













A\N
Yeah "layered bob" made me giggle too but it's a real term. Google it.
Sign up to rate and review this story