Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

What they do to guys like us in prison.

by darkviolet 8 reviews

Do it penguin style and hit a cow.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 1447 words

1Funny
How I drove the car was beyond me, I never drove one but I remember fighting with Gerard about the seat belt so he just wrapped it around me, holding the other end and babbling all kinds of directions.
The night was silent, the road was empty so we were cruising around in his old beaten car...Well cruising would be an overstatement since we did a lot of halts and stops.
But it was fun, he didn't yell as much as he did on my previous lesson but was giggling and humming something to himself, "You should totally get trashed before you teach anything"
He mumbled something, I wasn't sure he understood.
"We need some music," I announced, casting him a look.

He smiled and nodded.

"Well?," I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to do something about it since he had that system to operate the radio, which I couldn't pick up for the life of me.

"What you wanna hear?," he couldn't wipe that idiotic smile off his face.

"Um I dunno," I shrugged.

"The misfits?"

"Sure"

"With just a touch of my burning hand I send my astro zombies to-," he was cut abruptly due to my sudden burst of laughter.

"Fuck you," he grimaced.

"I meant the radio," I motioned on the piece of crap that was a radio in it's previous life.

"I believe you can push a fuckin' button," he snapped.

"Didn't you have a system"

"Fuck you"

"Nice vocabulary"

"Suck dick"

"Awesome"

"suck a penguins dick"

"Do they even have one?"

"Well they have babies therefore they fuck therefore they have one for you to suck"

"Mm technically," I really tried to stop grinning but I couldn't help it and his hilarious pouting wasn't much of an help, "Birds reproduce differently then mammals, they don't have dicks, they just spray the females supposed vagina with their junk and hope for the best"

"Then suck that," he huffed, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Aw I hurt your wittle feewing?," I snorted, reaching out for the radio, "You wanted to be a tight pants singer when you gwow up?"

"Fuck. You,"

"I think we already did that, wittle wockstar," I cooed, wincing at the horrible static the dying radio was producing.

"Lookout!," he yelled, pushing me away from the radio.

A car was speeding on our lane, sending me into a shrieking fit. I ducked and covered my face with my sweaty palms. He jerked the wheel roughly to the left, I was tossed back in my seat violently and the last thing I saw when I peeked was a cow shaped mailbox sliding from his damaged shield and the mailbox pole having an intimate encounter with the car silver front.
I was so drunk I couldn't pry my eyes open from the first go.
Gerard's loud moan echoed in the silence of the night and he shift in his seat, "Oh god!," he exclaimed, grabbing my face in his palms, "Wake up. Please wake up. Please baby wake up!," he slapped me gently on both cheeks.
Opening my eyes was such an effort, I was much rather float in the state I was in, "Viola, baby!," his frantic voice kept me kinda conscious, everytime I felt like dozing off, I'd concentrate on his voice and come back.
I finally managed to stay on top for long enough to flutter open my eyes and started laughing.

Gerard pulled back and exhaled, "It's not funny. You scared the living shit out of me"

"Baby wake up! Please! Please," I doubled in my laughter fit, resting my sweaty forehead on the wheel.

"Very amusing," I heard a hint of a smile in his voice.

"Don't die please!,"

Suddenly the realization hit me and made me laugh even harder, "I ran over a cow!"

"What?," he chuckled.

"I fucking ran over a cow," I motioned on his front shield, wiping tears off, "Poor cow"

He started laughing too, "That was her final moo"

We sat there laughing like two mental cases...Well it was close, we were wasted out of our minds, in the middle of someone's lawn with a cow blood on out hands...That is until a distant police siren snapped us out of our craziness, well it snapped Gerard and he snapped me.

"Shit!,"

"We could make a steak," I giggled uncontrollably.

"Change places with me," he unwrapped my seat belt from around me, "Fucking now"

"No I'm tired," I yawned dramatically.

"I'm not fucking kidding," he exclaimed, opening the door on his side, "You're underage and drunk and just crushed a fucking car"
I watched as he ran around the the car and opened the door on my side just when the police turned around the corner, he pulled me out just as they pulled over and a big policeman stepped outside the car, "Let me handle this," he whispered, holding my hand.

"Good evening, license and registration please," he directed the flash light at us, making us squint and shield our eyes with our hands.
Gerard opened the door and reached into the car, handing the officer his paper work while I avoided looking at him. Dilated pupils and all that jazz.
"You have ID?," he shone his flashlight on me.

"Not on me, sir," I tried my best to pronounce all my syllables.

"How old are you?"

"15, sir"

"You've done this?,"

"No I was driving," Gerard kinda tugged me behind him, making me roll my eyes.

"And were you drinking before you got in the car?," the officer frowned his brow still shining that damn flashlight into our eyes.

"A little," Gerard shrug," Maybe half a bottle of beer"

"He's lying," I protested loudly, receiving a death glare from Gerard and a questioning glance from the officer.

"He is?"

"Yeah, I was the one driving"

Gerard threw his arms in the air," Will you fucking stop?," he chuckled at the officer, "She doesn't even know how"

"I do too," I pouted.

"Please stay out of this," he said under his breathe.

"No, you can't take the blame over something I did," I said loudly.

"Viola, you fucking don't know what you're getting into," he whispered, gritting his teeth.

"I was driving," I stepped up.

"No I was driving"

"No I was"

"Liar"

"You're the liar"

"Silence!," the officer called out, "You think I'm running a day camp here? You both will face serious charges for driving under the influence of alcohol so don't try to be heroic," his gaze jumped from me to Gerard, "I will ask one last time," he paused for the dramatic effect like the drama whore all policemen were, "Which one of you punks drove the car into the mailbox?"

"I did!," we cried in unison.

he rolled his eyes, "That's it! Both of you in the car! Maybe a night in prison will encourage you to tell the truth"

"A whole night?," I whined, "It's just a cow and not even a real one"

"Tell that to your new cell mate, honey" he held the back door for us with a severe look on his face.

"Aw dude, you know what they do to guys like us in prison?." I paused before getting in the car.

"I have some ideas," the officer gave me an amused smirk instead of his usual I-have-a-stick-up-my-ass-and-I-can't-get-it-out face expression.

I, however, wasn't that amused, "Yeah, lots of butt sex right?"
Gerard moaned in the back seat, "You would be doing that a lot, buddy," I bended my knees a little to have eye contact, "When guys like Dick and Don will be having you for breakfast"

"Get in the car, darling," the officer urged me to get in, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What about the car, dude?"

"We'll take care of it"

"You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?," Gerard glared at me when I settled my figure in the back seat of the police car, tightening Ray's jacket which I still had on me.

"I didn't want you going to the prison all by yourself," I said pathetically, "Losing your ass virginity without me pointing and laughing"

"Aw baby," he wrapped his arm around me and lowered his voice, "I wouldn't, you however would be charged with serious crap then I would've. You're underage"

"Now what?"

"Now we keep up the game, they can't prove shit like that and admitting now would be the kiss of death"

"What about the finger prints?" I muttered under my breath.

Gerard chuckled in my ear, "It's a fucking mail box, you think they care?"

I bet my dad is going to care, I sighed pathetically.
Sign up to rate and review this story