Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Queen wasp.

by darkviolet 7 reviews

Vampire girl gonna strike to kill...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 1277 words

1Funny
And he did. Oh boy how he did, the drama whores in uniform kept us in an ass small room for a few hours, asking tricky questions and tossing around empty threats. I was surprised at the amount of fuss they made over two drunk kids and a mail box, nice mail box but a mailbox all the same.
And then they let the lion into the cage, my dad stormed into the room, his unshaved face flushed.
I shrunk back into my chair with Gerard's comforting hand on the chairs back, reassuring me, "Don't worry, he won't hurt you"

I smirked at the surprisingly optimistic Gerard, "Cause you'll do what exactly?".

He didn't answer and turned his attention on my dad who crossed his arms on his chest and glared at us from time to time, pacing, "Have you completely lost it?"

Neither of us gave him an answer.

"What the hell is wrong with you?," he roared, "I don't recognize you anymore, pretending to be sick, sneaking out of the house, lying, stealing, drinking, what else should I expect from you?"

I sighed, I was tired, hungry and very much aware of the liquor's fading symptoms and the approaching hangover from hell.

"Was it your idea?," he focused his raging eyes on Gerard.

"Yeah," Gerard nodded, "And I'm sorry, Mr. Hart"

My dad was taken aback a little by the sincere confession but I was having none of it, "No it wasn't"

"Yeah it was"

"No"

"yes!"

"No!"

"I gotta be a man and take full responsibility over my error"

I chuckled, "Yeah get back to me when you become a man, but seriously the whole thing was my fault. The party," I counted on my fingers, "The drinking, the driving, world hunger, every thing's my fault"

"Oh don't even go there," dad wagged his finger, "Don't even try to pull the whole saint me act, you lie to me constantly and I don't believe a word you say"

"No, seriously, world hunger is totally my fault, I keep throwing out food when I could easily give it to Kamodo"

"Kamodo?," it was easy to distract dad, "Did he make you do it?"

"No, he's just 12," I shook my head, "He doesn't party"

Dad gave me a quizzical frown.

"He's this starving boy in his little village in Africa, and it's all my fault, I could mail him these bananas and make him and his 12 sisters so happy"

"Will you f...stop please?!," he roared, "This is not a joking manner"

"You think Kamodo is laughing?," I shook my head disapprovingly, I noticed Gerard bite back his smile and try desperately to pull a serious face.

"No, I just...," dad looked kinda upset he fell for my joke but since I didn't crack a smile he was confused whether I was really joking or not.

"Then why you said that?," I frowned, "Poverty is his reality while you joke about it"

"Yes but-"

"Sure it's easy for you to laugh but you're not the one that has to get up before even the sun rises and before all the pretty African birds go all tink tink," I glared at him, "And then walk fuckillion miles just to get water for breakfast. No you have it all ready for you, hot water, cereals, all the bananas you can eat-"

"Viola," dad said gravely, rubbing his temples, "Shut up before I deport you to Africa"

"Ignorance is not bliss, father," I declared loudly, trying to cover up for Gerard's stuffed giggle.

"You're not gonna smart ass your way out of this this time," he wagged his finger in my face, "I had it with you and your stupid sarcasm," he turned that finger on panting Gerard who worked up a sweat, trying to hide his laughter, "What were you thinking letting her drive? Drunk, underage! I thought you had more sense then that"

"Oh so you're gonna stack every bit of my fault on Gerard just cause you don't believe me?"

"Don't believe her Mr. Hart," Gerard sighed, slouching in his chair, looking dead serious, "She lied to the officer too, I drove the car, I convinced her to sneak out for the party"

Dad looked dumbstruck from me to Gerard, I could practically see the tiny wheels of his brain doing an extra shift. On one hand, apparently I was a liar, but on the other I said I was guilty so who does he believe. His irresponsible daughter or the guy who claims he's guilty.
"I don't understand why you do what you do, Viola," he sighed, "We never had that kind of troubles with your brother"

I rolled my eyes, here we go again.

"He was a teen too, a boy non the less yet-"

"He was an excellent student, gifted jock, polite, nice to everyone, kind and generous and never ever got in trouble," I citied in monotone, "I know, I've heard that all before but I'm not him"

"True," he nodded, "You could only wish to be at least a little similar to the person he is"

That hit a sore spot, making me physically wince, "You know what it's time you learn to see me for who I am and not who my brother is"

"And what's that, Viola?," dad cocked his eyebrow, "A trouble making lying alcoholic?"

"Yeah"

"But sir," Gerard said quietly, "It wasn't her fault, she just was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

"Like she was in the wrong place at the wrong time in the store? Your heart will get you in a lot of troubles, son. She got to take responsibility over her actions"

Gerard blushed madly, "Yeah but over things she didn't do? Isn't it the wrong lesson you try to teach her?"

"She is right fucking here," I pointed at my chest.

"Right," dad rubbed his face, "So you are of course grounded, no allowance what so ever, and one more step out of place and I will send you away for good"

"I can't fucking wait," I grumbled.

"Oh you want to go right now?!," he was getting worked up again.

"Viola," Gerard elbowed me slightly.

"Whatever," I grumbled.

"I talked to the officer and it's community service for the both of you," he smirked at us, "It will be you and all kinds of convicts there every Saturday morning, you should make a lot of new friends"

"Awesome," I grinned, "I always wanted a bad ass boyfriend"

"Viola," dad dragged out my name, putting his hand through his hair.

"Teach me how to lie through shit, free pill supply"

"Viola"

"Maybe even more serious shit"

"Viola"

"I heard heroin is a real party stopper"

"Vio-la"

"Long beard, tattoo king, 78 year old pimp"

"Stop"

"Yummy!," I nudged Gerard who looked extremely pale.

"Your parents would be here first thing this morning, Gerard," he said, "Now let's go, you have a few hours before church"

"Church?!," I exclaimed, stopping midway up the chair.

"Yes," dad nodded, holding the door for us, "I think you both have a lot to think about"

"Well let me think at home," I whined, dragging my feet towards the exit, "I'm grounded after all"

"I want father Thomas to have a word with you"

"I don't want to have a word with him"

"Tough. Now be quiet, please. I have nothing more I want to discuss"

"Tough," I snapped, "Cause there's plenty I want to discuss with you"

"That catholic school I picked has your name written all over it"

Ugh!










A/N
Any resemblance of Kamodo to actual people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental!
Sign up to rate and review this story