Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

Baby Joy

by brokenhalo 0 reviews

Baby Joy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 505 words - Complete

0Unrated
Baby Joy.
Frank’s POV
Grace filled each step Mary endured in silent pacing, brown waves set into their usual loose ponytail, lightly tanned skin draped with a silky robe, a present from her mother. Mary didn’t notice I was standing in the shadow of the bedroom, watching my love muse over the thoughts in her head, the worries about losing everything she clung to created frown lines in her forehead.
Resting my shoulder against the door frame, Mary's fingers traced her pregnant stomach sometimes jumping as the baby kicked, pausing by the railing she peered out over the ocean, eyes closing to softly breath in the night air, the faint scent of pine lacing the breeze playfully blowing around her.
I had to find a way of keeping her safe, even if that meant being without me.

Gerard’s POV
Sarah’s fingertips sometimes bounced as the baby kicked, Mary would giggle musing aloud what a great sports person the baby would be, while Sarah argued it would be a musician like its father.
Glancing sideways at Frank with a smile, his oddly posed body reflected his lost gaze. I heard the faint pacing in the night, cigarette smoke catching on the breeze floating through the house. It was obvious he was keeping a short amount of distance between himself and Mary.
“Do you know what your having?”
Hazel eyes dawned on me, Frank managing a short shake of his head. “Mary knows.”
“Aren’t you curious?”
“I don’t think I'll...”
My sharp reply lashed out. “Don’t talk like that. Mary needs you, you’re kid needs you!”
“It’s not that simple Gerard!” Frank rose, room going quiet as I felt the girls stares burning into us. “We might die!”
“FRANK!” Mary’s footsteps thundered from the room, racing down the deck stairs.
“Good one Frank.” Sarah growled, running after Mary as Frank slumped back into the armchair.
Shaking my head I stalked to the spare bedroom, slamming the door on my friends bad attitude.

Sarah’s POV
I gently combed Mary's hair from her crying face, damp eyes focusing on her hands massaging her pregnant stomach. Frank’s unthought words hurting her more than his disappearing actions.
“Why is he giving up?”
“He’s scared, we all are.” Mary choked on a sob, my heart breaking to see her coping with this alone. At least Gerard was still protecting me and with Mikey turning up today, they would find a solution. “How about we go shopping? That always cheers you up.”
“I...I guess.” Mary sniffed, hands wiping her cheeks, toffee eyes glimpsing at me. “We’re having a girl.”
My smile grew, hand squeezing her wrist lightly. “Really? You didn’t tell Frank?”
“No,” Mary finally smiled after a long sigh. “he didn’t want to know, but I think all the pink might give it away soon.”
Jumping up, I gripped Mary's hands helping her up. “Well let’s go and buy your daughter some cute clothes!”
Sign up to rate and review this story