Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Escaping Darkness

Apart Scaring Kidnapps.

by brokenhalo 0 reviews

Apart Scaring Kidnapps.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-25 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 1462 words - Complete

0Unrated
Apart Scaring Kidnapps.
Mary’s POV
“You shouldn't be alone in your condition.”
Jumping with the sudden appearance of a strange man, he was already collecting the groceries, sliding them into the trunk full of baby stuff. Glancing sideways at the supermarket entrance I hoped Sarah wouldn’t be much longer.
“I'm fine really,” I politely smiled. “but thank you for helping.”
“No worries ma'am. When are you due?”
His thick New York accent caused my toffee gaze to study him, blank brown eyes an unkindly reminder of Frank when we first met.
“Oh, um in seven weeks.”
“Mary!” Sarah called emerging from the supermarket. “I think they overcharged...” She trailed off, amber eyes widening with the same thoughts as I had.
“Ah, well thank you again.” I stated, Sarah quickly walking to the drivers door, tearing it open when the man roughly seized my wrist, coarse fingers gracing my scar.
“Not so fast darling.” He cooed, husky voice purring into my ear. “How about a tour of your beautiful town?” Nodding his head at Sarah, she slid into the drivers seat while I was directed into the back seat, the man climbing in beside me.
Slowly securing my seat belt as Sarah started the car and pulled out onto the road, he flashed me the polished silver of the gun as it emerged from his jacket pocket, but kept the weapon tactfully low and far too close to my stomach.
“You can have my purse...”
“Don’t play cute darling,” He chuckled, twirling a finger in my hair. “you know why I’m here.”
“We don’t know what you’re talking about!”
Glimpsing at the steering wheel, Sarah’s knuckles were turning white, eyes welling as she kept an eye on me in the rearview mirror.
“Those five men, well three men have a serious debt to New York's fine sociality.”
I closed my eyes briefly at thought of Bob lying dead somewhere.
“We don't know where they are, they left.” Sarah uttered, voice cracking with emotion as she too realised Bob was dead.
“Shut your hole and drive!”
Chewing on my trembling lip, Sarah pressed her foot further down on the gas.

Sarah’s POV
We appeared to be in the middle of nowhere, miles of farm land passing us by as we drove along the vacant road. Mary silently remaining calm in the back seat while the man kept taunting her with disgusting remarks.
“...so you have a thing for criminals darling?” I glimpsed in the mirror watching Mary squirm beneath the mans touch, his dirty fingers tip toeing along her chest. “You must be worth the trouble...Frankie boy always did have good taste.” He leaned close, licking the length of Mary's neck.
“Who are you?!”
His attention snapped to me in annoyance. “Never mind that, keep your eyes on the road!”
“How do you know we’re even the right people?” I kept him distracted. “Who the fuck is Frankie boy?”
“Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?! I know everything about you, Sarah Myers and Mary here...and who this bastard baby belongs too!” Mary trembled, chin wrinkling as the man caressed her stomach, nose burying in her locks. It was making me sick just watching. “I know that your pathetic boyfriends ran away, tails between their legs...they always were useless.”
“They’re good men!” Mary choked.
The man chuckled, clutching Mary's chin, forcing her into a kiss. “Maybe they’ll let me keep you.”
“GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” My scream caused the car to swerve, the man’s eyes widening, gripping my hair so I jolted back into the seat. Mary thankfully forgotten for the time being.
“Turn onto that dirt track, you crazy bitch!”
Ignoring the tears cascading down my cheeks I did as I was told.

Frank’s POV
Switching glances between the clock and front door, Gerard sighed, cigarette smoke filling the room but not calming our worries.
“They’ve been gone too long.”
“Maybe they went shopping?” Mikey suggested from his seat beside Gerard, slender fingers cradling a cup of coffee. “You know what women are like.”
“Fuck this!” Gerard growled, jumping to his feet, hands combing through his blonde locks. “Something’s happened!”
“Calm down Gee, we don’t know...”
The telephone cut through Mikey's sentence, all three pairs of eyes locking on the small vibrating object next to my chair. Reaching out, I grasped the phone, lifting it gently off the latch, raising it to my ear.
“Hello?”
“Allo Frankie boy,” crooned a thick New York accent, a familiar nickname that sent shivers cascading along my spine. “how’s the simple life?”
“Have you got them?” Gerard stood before me, waving his hand at me to give him the phone.
“Them? Y’mean the two beautiful woman I met at the grocery store?”
“Don’t fuck with me Marcus!” I snapped, emotions getting the better of me. “They’re not apart of this...”
“Oh Frankie boy, that’s where you’re wrong. See, Mr. Franco set you a task, one little task...and you didn’t complete it...”
“Give me the phone Frank!” Gerard demanded.
“You were meant to kill those two witnesses from Jimmy’s kill...and from what I see now, I can’t blame you for keeping them alive.”
Staring over at Mikey, I recalled him mentioning a job had come in, the same day the girls attempted to escape. We never completed that job. In fact, Mikey never mentioned what that job was.
“We never got that order.” I mumbled, free hand mindlessly plucking at the fraying hole in my jeans.
“Minor details,” Marcus said. “but now we’re gonna take more than their life, we’re gonna take yours too!”
“No.” I whispered, lightly shaking my head as my vision blurred at the thought of my nightmare coming true, especially after the harsh words I had spoken earlier.
“What’s the matter Frankie? Y’gonna cry over a little slut that followed you home? Or over the little bastard growing inside of her?”
I cleared my throat. “Put her on the phone.”
“Now why would I do that?”
“Put her on the fucking phone!” I snapped, the line muffling before a sob filtered through the line. “Mary? Mary, baby are you okay?”
“Frankie,” she cried. “he ca...me out of no...where...we couldn’t do any...thing...”
“Shh, it’s okay baby, I’m coming to get you...”
“They’re gon...na kill us Frank, Sarah...ohmygod, there’s so much blo...od...”
“What did they do?”
The line crackled, Mary's pleading and crying fading before I heard Marcus' raspy laugh. “I like it when they plead and beg, it’s like being god, knowing you’re holding their life in your hands...”
“DON’T TOUCH HER!” By now I was standing, tears freely streaming down my cheeks, Gerard and Mikey standing with me trying to listen to what they could hear.
“Pity though, I had considered keeping her for myself if she wasn’t pregnant...well maybe the other one.”
The line went dead, the tone beeping in my ear as I managed to meet Gerard's hazel eyes. He slowly began to shake his head, a single tear gracing an eyelid before neatly erupting from the corner and sliding down his face.
“She’s not dead, neither of them are.” I murmured, phone falling from my hand. “It was Marcus, he said a job came in...it was for Mary and Sarah.” Mikey went a deadly shade of white. “That’s why they’ve been hunting us, they wanted them dead!” Mikey backed away as I advanced, shoving my hands roughly into his slender form. “This is all your fucking fault!”
“Whoa Frank...” Gerard stated, instinctively protecting his brother.
“Mikey knew!” I vented loudly. “HE FUCKING KNEW!” Struggling with Gerard to get to Mikey, his brown eyes kept focused on me.
“I told you to get rid of them! Ray told you to get rid of them...and now he’s dead! And probably Bob too!”
Gerard turned, facing his brother with disbelief, the truth sinking into his thoughts. “You knew about the job?”
“Of course I fucking did! I tried to tell you but those stupid bitches ran off...why do you think I hit Mary...” Mikey’s head went flying back as Gerard's fist connected violently with his jaw, blood spurting as an instant cut sliced in his lip and began bleeding down his chin. Mikey stared at Gerard in shock, fingers quickly rising to nurse his wound.
“I LOVE SARAH!” Gerard screamed. “I FUCKING LOVE HER!”
Seizing his arm, I managed to drag his burly form towards the door, we had to find the girls fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story