Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When you're gone...

When you're gone...

by aly_ajxxiero 2 reviews

Just what if, WHAT IF, Frank Died, How would Gerard live?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 718 words

0Unrated
Frank got sick badly. He had an overdose of sleeping pills, he wanted to die, Everyday Mikey and Gerard would visit him in the hospital. He was in the Intensive Care Unit(ICU) So many people visit, Ray, Bob, Hell even fans would visit, But what if he just can't take all the pain anymore, He was dying... He shouldn't have taken all those Sleeping Pills to kill himself... Why would he kill himself?
"Mikey, could you like, leave me and Frank a few minutes..." Gerard suddenly told Mikey.
"Uh, sure" was Mikeys reply a he closed the glass door.

"Frank, I know that It's all my fault, You did this because we had a stupid fight... How could I? Frank, Please, I love you with all my fucking heart, just-" He was cut by his own sobs...
"Frank, your days could be numbered and God knows when you'll... be taken away from us..." Gerard couldn't take it anymore... He gave Frank a kiss on the forehead just before he left... The exact time he stepped out that door, Frank just died... Gerard heard the heart monitor. It indicated that Franks heart wasn't beating anymore... He cried his heart out... He called the nurse and a few doctors... But they couldn't revive him...

++Time just passed and all 'til Franks funeral++

"Mikey, you think he'll be okay up there in heaven?" Gerard told Mikey.
"Naw, He'll be fine there. I'm sure of it, Who knows, he might be watching us right now" was Mikey's reply

They gave you all those looks just like they were ready to take you away

And a mere memory still stays in my mind, I think of it every single day

I remember the times we were together and we barely even talked to each other

But now, look at us, I'm away from you, you're six feet under


I saw you in your death bed I felt your skin for the last time

I never knew it was the last I would see, you were next in line

The time you talked to me, telling me how long it's been since the last

I can't just leave you in my past, everything just felt so fast


At least now I know that you're happier there

Watching us stop and feel the things we couldn't bear

But I also know that you're not really gone from our lives

No more welled up eyes or stupid knives


I saw you in your death bed I felt your skin for the last time

I never knew it was the last I would see, you were next in line

The last time you talked to me telling me how long it's been since the last

I can't just leave you in my past. Everything just felt so fast


[Yeah, I kinda composed that... haha... Don't mind it, if you don't like it just tell me... haha...]


They left the cemetery, Gerard stopped for a while telling Mikey that He felt someone holding his hand, He also felt a kiss before they stepped out of the cemetery gates.
Gerard heard Franks voice for the last time in the taxi. "It wasn't your fault, I was fuckin' sick of all the fizz happening to me... I love you too Gee, Thanks for everything... I'll be waiting for you..." Gerard smiled and he got home writing a letter to Frank saying "You're welcome... I'll try to be there soon enough, But not this time... :) Thanks too, I miss you right now... haha Bye Frank, See ya soon and Sorry for the fight" He burnt the letter and said to himself, "This is gonna be a great day..." until BANG The last thing he heard before he saw Frank with him, They were walking happily...

The End...


Haha, that was... short... I was really bored so I made one since I had no stories yet. Haha tragic. So, Sucky right? haha... I made the song myself just because I remembered the day I lost someone special to me, Hell, I didn't even get to say goodbye to him... We barely talked because of a fight... So... There... haha...Hoped you liked it, If you do, please be a darling and leave a review... I'm going to love you for that! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story