Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When you're gone...

Why couldn't it be me?!

by aly_ajxxiero 0 reviews

This is what Mikey says... What Mikey does. And what Mikey Thinks, when his brother and best friend dies... *Mikey's point of view*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 996 words

0Unrated
Gerard Way was found dead after he was shot by a drunk man. He saw it coming but he wanted to be with Frank, He wanted to be dead. He wanted everything, the pain, the sadness, the depression, EVERYTHING to stop right there.

I stared idly at the small rectangular object in my hands, and forced myself not to cry in fear of remembering the memories that scar my heart.

"Why did you have to go?!" I whispered. "You guys promised you would never leave me!!"

In anger, I began to see my knuckles turning white, my grip on the edges of the picture frame tightening. I tried to read the emotions being emitted by the faces locking back at me. Two ghostly-white faces gazed at me. One with hazel eyes, and one with green eyes, like mine. While their black hair contrasted the color of their skin. I could no longer stand it. I could feel the warm droplets of liquid streaming down my face, and the anger i felt was soon replaced with sorrow and despair.

"Ever since you left" I began. Not one day has passed by that I smiled, Gerard. Not one day, and Frankie, you were my best friend. How could you go??" I felt my voice tremble uncontrollably as I uttered out the significance of these people in my life and in my heart.

"I can no longer smile, I haven't heard my laughter in ages. I haven't felt the warmth of anyone's love song for so long." I brought the picture frame closer to my chest and hunched my back. "Come back, come back, Please... Just come back."

A knock on the door released me from my depression and I immediately let go of the silver picture frame. It landed on my bed as I approached to answer the door.

Ray, stood infront of my door and he held a tray of food. "I brought some food for you Mikey, You haven't stepped out of your room the whole day. It's already 8 PM."

"I don't want to eat! Leave me a-fucking-lone to die!" I angrily answered back.

"But you need the energy-"

"I said I don't want it!" I screamed, slamming the door at his face and marched right back to my bed. I took the picture frame and threw it on my bed once again, picking it up and crying once more. "YOU LEFT ME! THE BOTH OF YOU!!!" I slammed it on my bedside table.

"Why did they take your lives?!?! Why couldn't it have been me instead?!?!"

Another knock on the door. I heard Bob's voice, "Mikey..." he began.

I crossed my room and opened the door, Bob went in. "I heard what happened between you and Ray."

"BUT I DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING!! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!" I screamed at him. not taking back anything I said. He just sighed. "I know it's hard for you to lose the people you love, Hard for me too you know. But I believe that everything happened for a reason. I know something better will happen in our lives." He said. He walked straight out of the room and closed the door behind him.

I walked beck to my bedside table and took the picture frame. I was shaking terribly so I accidentally dropped it. It got broken so I took the picture instead. I saw two papers on the floor. My heart thumped loudly in my chest as I read what was written in the first paper, in Gerard's handwriting.

"Hey Mikey,
I knew that this would happen, and I'm sorry about it, I really am. I just wanted to be with Frankie and put an end to giving you a hard time stopping me from my depression. I want you to listen to Ray and Bob when they say something to you. treat them like they're me and Frank or something. I want you to be happy. Me and Frankie are watching over you and we want you to know that. We saw how sad you were so we decided to write you letters. I'm sorry I'm not there right now, or maybe... Well, just wait for me, we'll wait for you. But don't rush things okay Mikey? I love you. Thanks for being the best lil brother a Guy could ever have!

See you on the road,
Gee"

I cried and picked up the second paper. I knew it was Frank so I read it.

"Hey Mikey! TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!

love,
Princess Frankie."

I followed the letter and turned around, I was shocked to see to figures. Both were in white. It was them. I tried to hug them. but I couldn't, they were transparent already. they were ghosts like Casper. but hearing Frankie giggle made me stop trying to hold 'em.

"Mikey, stop getting all mushy lovey for a while" Gerard laughed.
"I'm sorry Gee, I missed you a bunch!" I replied.
"Ouch, you didn't miss me. hmph." Frank said sarcastically, giggling.
"You said it Frankie!" I laughed.
"So, we've only got a while to stay here coz we want to haunt Ray and Bob." Gerard said.
"Okay you two. I love you guys like hell. Man I am cheezy!" I replied.
"Bye! We love yah too Cheezy!" Frank laughed as the both of them disappeared.

I laughed then cried, I cried again. The depression was back. Because I never had the chance to tell them something. I was really devastated. I wanted to die. I wanted to be with them...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh No!! What will Mikey do?!?! Ahaha. He's a good boy and I'm sure he'll recover soon, but he's Bipolar? some girl told me he is. Like I am, well, yeah, I think a lot. Uh, yeah. So, depression is kinda bad for bipolar people. oh yess... :) I changed the story a lot! Haha. Just to make it a little twisted and Dramatic. Review please? and Rate please? PLEASE? puppy dog pout Haha.

heartxlove,
aLy ieRo-wAy.
Sign up to rate and review this story