Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The snow is falling down on me.

An Explanation Please?

by emovampire 4 reviews

A chapter about explanation about stuff. Yes this is what goeson in my head at night. aint i a smart one?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 942 words

0Unrated
(one of the weirdest chapters ever. All talking. But you have to read it if you wanna get the rest of the story.)
review and rate !!!PlEASE!!!SILENCE!!!!i kill you (get it clare?)
anywayzz........ enjoy.
Emzthevampire



Where the hell is this place??" It looks like it has never been touched by humans....

"You're the first person i've ever shown this area to. It's like a secret base.



"
Wow..... It's like a forrest that you find in faerie tales. You know, the ones with very green trees and squirrels bouncing around with stupid little acorns, yeah, like that.
t's what little kids would kall. A fairy tayle.





"Here come sit with me.."
I walk over to where frank is sitting. In front of the big tree that sits on the cliff that over looks the ocean.





He Brings his face slowly to mine and kisses me. I move my head down to his neck and lick my wy up to his ear.




"So, Can you start explaining now?" i whisper into his ear...

"Well, i have put you through quite a lot havn't i?" He smiles mischeiviousley,
"This is my home, well the closest thing to home i've ever had.
I created it. It's basically a forrest of my emotions. In here. No one will ever find me. Because i am hiding inside my own mind. Therefore i don't exist in the real world.


Right now i am happy. Everyting is perfect."





"Heh...Some perfect.." What a joke.Perfect would be something that HE wants.
"I'm serious. There is only one thing called Perfect. It is a word that mostly children use. And most children love all those fairy tales. So everything is based on the majority of what mankind thinks perfect is. A.K.A mostly snow white.

to tell the truth.Almost everything in the real world is wrong.Make the most of your life. Heaven is hell compared to the world of life.........."

Okay this is scary....
"But if this is better then heaven...Then what is hell??"

Silence...He's staring out into the ocean.




"Hell is something that...You never want to know about.You never want to feel.I promise you, the reason i won't tell you about hell is because i don't want to hurt you.What i've seen down there..."
I feel a shiver go down his spine.



"Hey, it's okay i don't mind. I'll find out eventually...............What about the whole vampire thing?"
He starts laughing.


"Yeah, when i was about 13 i was in a gang. We weren't just any gang. TWe were hunters. We went around killing vampires. But this one time there was too many. My comrade was protecting a group of women and children.Then one of the women came out and became a vampire before his eyes. about 20 other females did the same. I ran over and pulled him out of the way...only to get bitten by over 20 vampires.....Now i was young at the time...too young in fact. My body was fragile and accepted all of the poison on the vampires lips. I was on the verge of dying because my blood was nearly drained and the blood that was left was almost pure venom. It was the most painful thing. For some reason i couldn't black out from the pain. It was as if my brain was telling me i had to remember this feeling for thousands of years."

He smiles at me. Showing his sharp white teeth.

"After about three hours of agony i finally blacked out.
I woke up in the middle of the street. I was surrounded by police. When i started moving they were all terified. I felt strange. Like my life was gone. I wanted to scream. It had stopped hurting. But my mind was crying out in agony. I thought that it was going to explode.
Everyone was running away. Thats all i can remember. I think i was in too much agony to remember where i went after that. I must have done it sub-conciensly.
I now have to feed once a month.But humans have it all wrong. I can go into sun light. I don't have to wear black and i don't go insane at the sight of blood. But i have weird eye colours ...thats the only annoying thing."

What? Now that i think about it i'venever really looked in his eyes. He's always me too quickly for me to look at him.
I hold him by his shoulders and look him straight in his eyes.
Red.
His black pupil is really big too. So he looks like a demon.
"Wow...."
"AAAwwwwww did i scare poor little Gee?"
He moves forward quickly and licks my nose.
"Well, I guess i'm a little like a witch too".
More weird stuff
"Aren't witches supposed to be female?"

"another mistake. See Witches are basically anyone who can perform....well as you humans call it ...Magic. Which in my opinion is a pretty crappy name!
I can heal people and teleport. I can also control all four elements."
He reaches into his shirt and pulls out three flasks.
"These are containers of earth,water,air and fire. I only use them if there is nothing around to use"

"Anything else?" This conversation has already exploded my mind.

"DontThink so". He moves forward and licks my lips.
"What do you want to do now?"
I move my hands up his shirt and scrape my nails down his back.
"Hmmmmm..." i move closer and breathe down his ear.I feel him smile into my neck.
"I don't know....What do you think?"
Sign up to rate and review this story