Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Music or The Misery

Too Late To Apologize...It's Too Late.

by QueenPanda139 0 reviews

Patrick and Billie have a nice "Heart to Heart" talk but what happens when Billie lets it all out to Patrick about how she feels?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 612 words

0Unrated
"Holy shit, Patrick! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Billie exclaimed. She had bumped into Patrick and startled herself. But, if she were to give herself an excuse, she would have said that she thought no one was around while she was listening to her iPod: Which was true unfortunately.

"Sorry, Billie." He said shamefully, looking down at his feet. Billie sighed and pulled the small, red earphones out from her ears and wrapped the cord around the iPod.

"Well, was there anything you needed, Patrick, because I need to go and do some warm ups before the show."

"Yeah, Billie, there is." Patrick looked up into her eyes. Her hazel-blue eyes bored into his as he tried to remember what he was going to say. Billie sighed again, noting that she was getting a little bit annoyed from waiting. As she was about to leave, Patrick spoke up.

"I never meant to hurt you, Billie, and I want you to know that I am always here for you. No matter what happens in life. I'll be there for you." He told her. Billie scoffed. "I'm real sorry that I hurt you, B."

"Hurt me? Oh, you didn't hurt me, Pat." she stated calmly, throwing in a small, polite grin with it. Patrick brightened up slightly at her words.

"Really?"

"Nope," That was when she snapped."You fucking killed me! A whole year without even speaking to me. For all you knew, I could've been dead!" He looked down in shame once more as she yelled at him, spitting words of hate and anger. Patrick began to feel guilty for hurting her.

"B., I'm sorry! I really am! I-"

"Just go. I don't want to talk to you anymore." With that, she walked off, silent tears running down her cheeks. She felt like breaking down but she needed to be strong. If she wasn't strong, she would go through another stage of depression and the only person who knew how to calm her was Jaymee because she went through it last time with her.
As Patrick watched Billie walk off, Joe came over and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"What have I done? I just ruined my only chance of ever getting her back in my life. Even as a friend. Why do I keep hurting the people I love and care about?" He asked him. Joe shrugged and patted Patrick's shoulder again.

"Listen, don't worry about it right now. Just let her blow off some steam and then let her know you're truly sorry but right now we need to warm up for tonight because the concert is in two and a half hours." Patrick nodded in agreement with Joe and they started their walk back to the Fall Out Boy dressing room. As they did, Patrick noticed that Jaymee was glaring at him. He quickly looked away and sighed.

'I'm in some deep shit.' he said to himself. He walked into the dressing room and shut the door. As he did this, Jaymee was on her way back to the stage area when she saw a group of people struggling with someone. Jaymee began to run towards then and then noticed it was the guys holding back Bob from running off.

"What's going on here?!"

Hey guys! Sorry that it has taken me so long to post. I have been busy with school and stuff. The end of the school year is coming up and that means summer will be here and I'll be able to post more often so keep on reviewing because I like to know what you guys think about it.

xox Kitten
Sign up to rate and review this story