Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"But I wanted my prize."

by Syn_INC

"I thought we decided to stop eating here because you get sick every time?" I asked. "See I did. And it does. But you know what...its sooo good!" Gin stated.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 1592 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 58
Joe would not have this, he stopped me and I pouted.
"But I wanted my prize." I said licking his earlobe.
"How about we do this..."
I pulled Joe's pants off, boxers and t-shirt. I then grabbed a condom. He looked really disappointed and sighed.
"I thought you were on birth control?" Joe demanded.
"I am. But...extra precaution."
"Do you think I'm cheating on you?"
"No."
"Why this? Why now?"
"Then FUCK IT Joe!"
"Are you cheating on me!"
"NO! I got THIS!" I said pointing to my tattoo, "why in GOD's name would I be cheating on YOU!"
"Because you've been acting all weird."
"Weird Joe? I am weird! I'm trying to make piece with myself and you're not helping."
"Genovieve. Really. Does it always have to be about you?"
"Yea!"
Joe rolled his eyes and I did the same. I picked my clothes off the floor and walked towards our room. Joe sat there with his head in his hands and groaned.
"Genovieve." Joe yelled running up the stairs and into the room.
I wasn't there.
I had drew a bath and was sitting in the tub playing with the bubbles. The jets were in my back to work out the kinks and I slipped slightly into remission. Joe pushed the door open and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Shut up you." Joe stated kissing my lips kneeling next to the tub, "what are you listening too?"
"Not listening, I'm watching 'A Knight's Tale'."
"Great movie."
"I know."
"May I get in?"
"Your place."
"No. Our place. Get it right."
Joe pulled off his boxers and jumped right behind me in the bath tub. I put my head back and leaned on him.
"You know if you want me to wear a condom I will. Its just that it was an odd request. We had sex last week and- then you disappeared and then here we are...in this tub- with these awesome fucking JETS!" Joe concluded.
"Great tub." I said softly.
"Don't do that to me." Joe grumbled.
"I'm just...come on, get out."
I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. Joe then grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist.
I pulled on one of Joe's Star Wars shirts and a pair of boy cut underwear. Joe looked at me and smiled.
"I'm just gonna take those off." Joe said adjusting his towel.
"Yea?"
"Uh huh..."
I sat on the bed and scooted back. Joe's lips then softly touched mine and I started to unwrap his towel. As his lips stayed attached to mine and he pulled my underwear down and pushed 2 fingers into me.
My body melted under the pressure and it was absolutely fantastic. I softly bit his shoulder has my hand went to stroke his penis. I loved that Joe worshiped my body and always made sure I came.
But this time something was different. He was about to enter me and stopped. I looked up at him and groaned slightly. Joe grabbed the condom gave it to me and I exhaled. After all this was my idea.
I have no idea how long that particular condom had been in that drawer or even if I or Joe bought it. But what I did know was that it all felt wrong.
"Take it off." I started pushing Joe out of me.
"What?"
"Take it off."
"You're really pissing me off."
"I know. I'm sorrie. I'm going a little crazy-"
Joe took the condom off and before I could protest slammed himself back in me. I exhaled and met his thrusts. For the first time in a wile he was a man on a mission. I ran my nails down his back and he linked our fingers together.
Joe then flipped us and I was sitting on his hips. I gave him my smile and he sat up and gave me a kiss.
"I love you." Joe moaned in my ear softly roughly pulling on my nipples.
"I love you too Joey-" I whispered as I rolled my hips and his eyes rolled into his head, "what's taking you so long?"
"You didn't cum yet."
"I'm fine."
"Oh no. Then you'll be mad at me."
I bit my lip at Joe's statement and knew I shouldn't fake it. Faking it just hurts his feelings and I didn't feel like having him pouting at me.
I came 15 minutes later and Joe stayed in me a bit longer. Usually he'd just pulled out and hold me. But today, he just wanted to be a little closer.
"I didn't think it was possible, but I'm getting hard again." Joe stated.
"Want me to put my mouth on it?" I asked.
"Do you even have to ask?"
The moment Joe was about to pull out he came. I gave him a smile and shrugged my shoulder.
"I guess my pussy is lined with honey." I said said as I pushed him flat on his back and started to suck his cock.
We messed around a bit longer when the alarm on my phone went off. I got up, went to the bathroom and took my last pill.
"What was that for?" Joe asked taking the red Target prescription bottle away from me.
"I had a really bad sinus infection before I went to Minnesota. So these my good man, are antibiotics." I said as I drank some water.
"These are awesome!" Joe said looking at the bottle with the yellow ring.
"You can get different colored rings right?"
"Yea."
"Can mine be blue?"
"Yes Joe, the next time you're sick, I'll tell Target to put a blue ring on your pill bottles."
"High 5!"
Joe high5ed and then kissed me. This boy was something else. I drank another cup of water and then popped in 'Juno' this was a good movie. Joe just fell asleep on it, all the time, Cali watches it with me.
* back to Cal's p.o.v.*
The next day Gin drove by and picked me up, it was iHop day.
"I thought we decided to stop eating here because you get sick every time?" I asked.
"See I did. And it does. But you know what...its sooo good!" Gin stated.
"How's your sinus infection?"
"I still can't smell or taste but I can hear you."
"Which is always good."
"Indeed."
We pulled into iHop and then got a table.
"So. When are we going from Ms. Rodriguez to Mrs. Stumph." Gin asked.
"When are you going from Ms. Butler to Mrs. Trohman?"
"Don't flip this on me!"
"Then quiet down your voice a bit cunt."
Gin glared at me, crossed her arms and pouted.
"Why wasn't I there?" Gin demanded.
"Because then the guys would want to be there and then THAT would have looked suspicious. And then all our hard work would have been blown out the toilet."
"Whatever."
"Right. Whatever."
"Who was there?"
"Kevin and Gabriel."
"I guess."
I jumped across the table and gave Gin a hug she looks like she needs it.
*
Maybe 9 days later Gin buzzed my door bell and looked pale. This was kinda hard for her and I just laughed.
"Man dude. You look like shit." I said as I opened the door.
"Yea I know. I feel it too." Gin stated.
"Another sinus infection?"
"Maybe."
"Not good."
"Joe's been so awesome."
"Now are you happy he's in your life?"
"I've- ok sure. Yes, I am."
"Good answer."
"I've been throwing up for 3 days."
"Maybe you're-"
"Don't even FINISH that thought."
Genovieve was sitting on my couch still trying the beat this song that's been kicking her ass for days. She then stood up and I watched her move in slow motion. Patrick walked in the room and she threw up out of nowhere. Patrick looked down at his shoes and then back at me.
"FUCK YOU GUYS! AND FUCK THESE SHOES! AND FUCKING- THAT'S FUCKING...FUCKING IT GODDAMN IT! FUCK!" Patrick yelled as he took the magazine he was holding and threw it across the room.
I pursed my lips as tightly as I couldn't and tried to hold back my laughter. Ginny looked like she was about to cry as she threw up again. I stood back and cringed.
Patrick took off his shoes and threw them in the trash. He was through with those shoes, anything that gets puked on 3 times by girls and 3 times by the guys are just really bad luck.
When Patrick came back he was cleaning up the floor.
"Can you have Joe come pick me up. I just- I just can't function." Gin stated.
"You are the worst person when you're sick Future Mrs. Trohman."
"I know. As a matter of fact..."
"As a matter of fact...?"
"I'm going home."
Gin left and went home. I got a call from Joe about 3 hours later as i lay in bed with Patrick who was rubbing my back and kissing my neck. I sighed and he groaned at the sudden interruption to our 'moment'
"What did you do to my woman?" Joe demanded.
"Nothing. She threw up on Patrick's shoes and just kept puking."
"She's got a fever yo."
"Take care of her."
"I don't know what to do."
"Lots of fluids and a Cold bath?"
"She's hot but she's got the chills Cal."
"Maybe she's catching influenza."
"I don't like the way that sounds."
"What's she doing?"
"In bed- I'm scared Cal."
@@@@@@
Alright theres your sex you perves. lol
besos
kay and kai
Sign up to rate and review this story