Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Your little Babushka?"

by Syn_INC 1 review

I wasted no time and moved my body to be closer to him. He moved his arm around my shoulders and pulled me a tick closer to him. My right leg was in between his while I placed my head on the curve...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 1570 words - Complete

1Moving
Stuttering 59
I spoke to Joe for a little bit longer and finally got him off the phone. I then thought to myself, I said self, 'Why didn't he call his dad?' The last time I checked his dad was a doctor.
"Cal said you'd have to ride it out." Joe stated sitting next to her.
"I haven't felt like this in a long time." Gin responded.
"Your feet are freezing."
"I'm fucking cold Joe."
Joe finally picked up his phone and called his dad.
"Pop." Joe started.
"What did you do Bubbie?"
"Why is it that when I call you, you always ask me what I've done?"
"Because. I'm your dad. And you used that 'somethings wrong' voice."
"I have a 'somethings wrong' voice?"
"Yes All kids do. What is it Bubbie?"
"Dad she's been throwing up for 3 days. She's sick."
"She? What?"
"Genovieve."
"Your little Babushka?"
"Yes dad."
"Why haven't I met her yet?"
"I don't know...I just- and she..."
"Just because you're scared of everyone else Joe, your mom and I don't care. I've gone over this..."
"I know. She's just not well. Can you come here please?"
"I'll be there in 30 minutes Bubbie."
"Thanks dad."
Joe hung up his phone and watched Genovieve sleep. He picked up that creepy, watch-you-sleep, stalker vibe from Patrick. Minutes later his dad walked into the house.
"Again Pop. Why do you have a key?" Joe asked.
"Emergency's." Richard Trohman responded giving his son a kiss on the forehead,
"Bubbie, the hair?"
"I like it dad."
"Ok. Where is she?"
"She's in here sleeping."
Richard walked over to Gin and felt the glands under her neck. He then took her temperature and listened to her lungs.
"She'll be fine." Rich stated.
"But dad Ahava's never- I've never seen her so sick."
"What did you call her?"
"Shes my Ahava Pop. I love her."
"Does she love you?"
"When she feels like it."
Richard laughed and shook his head.
"Trust your Pop. The little Babushka will be fine."
Richard Trohman walked back over and shook Gin a little. Her eyes cracked open and he gave a warm smile.
"I know you're tired little Babushka but look at me." Dr. Trohman said softly.
Gin's glazed green eyes looked at Dr. Trohman and Joe stood in the background. He's never been this scared in his life. But he watched his dad talk to his girlfriend knowing she wouldn't remember this conversation at all.
"If she's bad like this tomorrow Joseph, if her temperature doesn't drop, take her to the hospital yes?" Dr. Trohman stated.
"Yea dad."
"This is gonna sound insane- keep something cool on her forehead but keep her body warm. Somethings having a battle of epic proportions in there."
"Epic. Proportions. Got it."
"Come on Bubbie, walk me out."
"Sure."
Joe went with his dad outside and they touched base a bit. His dad then took off and Joe came back inside. He then raced upstairs when he heard a glass break.
"Whoa Genovieve..." Joe started.
"I'm sorrie." Ginny said crying,
"I have to use the bathroom but my body aches so bad."
"Its a glass. $1.50 at IKEA. I'll take you."
Joe sat in the bathroom with Gin and just looked at her.
"You'll be fine." Joe stated.
"I don't like feeling this way." Gin said hoarsely.
"I know. Lets take a cool shower."
"But I'm freezing."
"That's been proven. But you have a fever...you can't sweat out-"
"You've been listening to too much Panic!"
"Not really."
Joe ran the cold water and they both were under it for about 5 minutes. He then shut off the water and grabbed towels. A few minutes later Ginny was lying back down when she got up to vomit.
"If there's one thing I hate doing its this." Gin sighed with her head in the toilet.
She then rinsed her mouth out with water and Listerine.
"I've got an idea. Take your clothes off." Joe said with a smirk,
"I'll break your fever."
"Joey you're crazy." Gin responded.
"Don't worry, its not what you think."
Gin stripped what little clothes she had on and Joe did the same. Next they both got under the comforters and Joe just held her. He was just trying to keep her warm with a cooling pad on her forehead.
Joe grabbed the remote control and hit play.
"Its 'Lord of the Rings'!" Joe stated.
"I see babe."
Gin yawned and pushed her body closer to Joe's. This seemed like a brilliant idea.
*
I was sat in bed watching "House" on my Tivo since I had missed this weeks episode. I heard the shower going and Patrick singing The Foundations' "Build Me Up Buttercup". I could see the shower from the bed and I saw Patrick doing his weird little 'toss my foot to the side while i fling my arms' dance. This he liked to do before he put conditioner in his hair.
I sat on the bed and I just laughed silently as I watched.
"Can you guys believe that man fathered you?" I stated to my bare stomach, "Nope. Me neither. It will forever be a mystery how he even got me to love him. Daddy's a little crazy guys and I apologize now for his future behavior."
I laughed again as the twins moved and I rubbed my belly.
It was then that Patrick decided that he wanted to come out of the bathroom with just a towel on. This man was still singing that song.

"Why do you build me up, (build me up) Buttercup baby just to let me down, (let me down) and mess me around and worst of all (worst of all) you never call baby like you say you will (say you will) but I love you still, I need you, more then anyone darlin you know that I have from the start / so build me up buttercup don't break my heart...."

I watched as he walked to the dresser pulled out a T-shirt and put it on. He then opened another drawer, pulled out some boxers, dropped the towel and put them on.
A sudden wave of warmth covered me as his butt was exposed. he has a nice butt. I softly bit my lip as my breath caught in my throat. I wanted nothing more but to go up to him and rip the clothes off his body.
Patrick seemed oblivious to me as he walked back into the bathroom to put the towel away and brush his teeth. He came back out a few minutes later and turned off the lights that were on. He walked over to his side of the bed, pulled the sheets down then climbed in.
I wasted no time and moved my body to be closer to him. He moved his arm around my shoulders and pulled me a tick closer to him. My right leg was in between his while I placed my head on the curve in his neck.
He instinctively kissed my forehead and the contact of his lips on my skin sent shivers down my spine. I brought my hand up to his face and pulled it closer to mine. When our lips finally met a soft moan escaped my lips.
The kiss quickly heated up and my hand found its way to his growing dick. I stroked him for a few minutes before he quickly pulled away from me and sat up. I didn’t think to much of it and sat up as well.
I began kissing his neck and my hand once again found his waistband. He quickly pushed my hand away and this made me want to cry. I was so hurt that I looked away. I just didn't understand why all of a sudden he didn't want to come near me in a sexual way.
"Why won't you touch me Patrick? Am I not attractive anymore, I mean I know I'm huge but-" I started.
"No, Calista. Don't think that you are- GOD you're, SO beautiful now and I love the way your stomach pops out and-"
"Bullshit Patrick you don't want to sleep with me anymore."
I was crying now.
"Baby no don't say that, God, sometimes I just want to rip your clothes off and pin you against a wall- but I just don't want to stress you out or hurt the twins. Your blood pressure has been rising-"
"I’m stressed because you haven't fucked me in a month Patrick! I want sex! I NEED it. My hormones are shot to hell and I'm horny all the fucking time. I'm always hungry, and they are always sitting on my bladder. So I'm pissing every time I move, my body isn't mine, AT ALL anymore and I feel ugly. I can't even fuck my husband because you're avoiding me like the plague and I just feel like shit because I throw myself at you and you just blow me off. Do you know what that's like? I'm as big as a house and I just want you to love me a little bit why is that so damn hard?"
Patrick wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed uncontrollably. He then kissed my neck and tried to make it better. But to me nothing he said could make this better.
@@@@@
Cali and her hormones! hope you like it
Besos,
KaiBon&KayRod
Sign up to rate and review this story