Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tainted Shadows

Hallway Havoc

by chicago_fire 2 reviews

Frankie and Gerard run into trouble in the halls. An unexpected hero saves the day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 796 words

0Unrated
I saw Frankie conversing with the teacher and he had a few hall passes with names on them. I didn't bother trying to figure out whose they were. I tried not to stare. Then, Frank walked in my direction. Fuck, oh no. Please, not me. Adam looked over at me. He must have sensed my feeling.
I closed my eyes and drowned out the world for a second. My world came to a screeching hault. It seemed like the voice of God was talking to me. Might as well have been.

"Gerard?" It was Frank talking. I swallowed hard.

"Yeah?"

"Get your stuff you have to come with me."

"O-Okay." This can't be happening. Oh my god. I was completely torn. I wanted to stay in comfort but I wanted to go with him even knowing, shortly, I would be overwhelmed with nervousness. I looked to Adam , who looked very confused. I gathered my things as Frank waited on me.

"C'mon." His voice to my ears could be compared to silk. I mustered up little courage when it came to him. Maybe if I remained quiet, I wouldn't make a total fool of myself. I followed him out and hoped Adam would be okay. I prayed Bert hadn't seen him walking with me. I didn't want to be the cause of his blood staining his uniform.

"Where are we going?" Nervousness almost swallowed me whole when I spoke. I avoided looking at his face, I stared at the tile floor beneath my feet.

"I was told to come and get you. I didn't mean to listen, but I think it has something to do with your parents. Mikey is in the office. I think that's his name."

"Yeah, that's my brother. Is he okay?"

"He barely spoke. Pretty silent the whole time."

Mikey tended to shut down when our parents fought. Suddenly to my now extended fear, Bert was walking down the hall. He only had two of his goons with him, but the hell remained the same. I tried to keep my head down and not look at them. They'd probably start in with the name calling now. Frankie didn't seem to notice or care about the three.

"Stay here, I've gotta deliver a hall pass." Oh no. He was going to leave me here?! My heart sank as I watched him walk through a door. As soon as Frank was out of sight, Bert came around.

"Hey GeeGee. On a date with your boyfriend?"

"No and he's not my boyfriend. Leave me alone."

"He can't save you, faggot."

"Shut up."

"Make me." He pushed me up against the lockers.

"Please, don't not today." I begged.

"Do you think saying please is gonna save you?" He pushed me again.

"Don't. Stop."

"Don't stop, huh? Alright." He took a fist to my face and hit me dead in the nose. Bert's nest blows came to my ribs and knocked my books from my hand. I decided the beating would be less worse if I remained still. All I could really do is cry out in pain. Punch. Hit. Kick. Calling me a fag. The process repeated and got worse when his goons joined. All of the sudden, I heard Frank's voice.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"What does it look like stupid? You want some too?" Bert cackled.

"As a matter of fact I do."

"You're short you can't take all of us." I watched in pure awe at the scene before me.

"Try me." Frank cocked an eyebrow and winked my way. What does all this mean?! I was ready to hyperventilate watching all of this go down. That face he just gave me. I couldn't breathe.

"Okay then, half pint." Bert chuckled and tried to throw a fist at Frank, who immediately ducked and kicked Bert's feet from under him. Frank was short and small, but wicked fast. Everyone came at him at once and he gave them a major can of whoop-ass. This is amazing. After another ten minutes of getting their asses kicked Bert managed to run away with his accomplices following. There wasn't a mark on him. The other three couldn't say the same. It looked as if a small massacre had taken place. Their blood was spread everywhere. Wow. He saved me. Frankie stood up for me. Maybe, just maybe I had a good reason to go on living.





AN: Okay, just to clear up any confusion... Yes, I am writing Bert of The Used and Adam of Taking Back Sunday into the story. I thought it would be really cool to act like they grew up together. Don't you agree? Plus, I think its a nice twist. Mwahahah, if only you knew what was in store!
Sign up to rate and review this story