Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly

Three

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 1706 words

1Exciting
Late night, driving home together
And at red lights we press our lips together
And we're holding tight now
Slow it down now
Let's take our time
Let the moment last
Until it feels right
Holding back
And not getting to carried away
Let the music fade

Cause you are the brightest star
I'm in love with who you are
And you are the brightest star
I'm lost without your love

We are in each others arms
Just like a movie scene
Cause as we're leaning in
The light decides to turn green
Me and you together
This is getting better
Just butterflies won't do
I don't want just red lights
I want more of these nights
Baby I love you

Cause you are the brightest star
I'm in love with who you are
And you are the brightest star
I'm lost without your love

You and me is what matters most
It's not the intimacy that brings me
Closer to you...





"Please please please!" Kristin begged Pete.

"I don't wanna go," Pete teased. He wanted to go see the movie too, but he loved giving her a hard time.

"You're such a liar!" Kristin pushed Pete off the edge of his bed. She had stayed over that previous night. Pete's excuse for her to stay was that she was too intoxicated to drive.

"Yea I am." He picked himself off the floor and jumped back onto the bed and began tickling her.

"STOP STOP! I CAN'T BREATHE!" Kristin screamed as she fought with Pete. He climbed on top of her to keep her from escaping from the bedroom. Kristin grabbed the edge of the bed and tried to pull herself from his grasp. Pete finally stopped tickling Kristin and she fell to the floor, gasping for air. "I hate you Wentz," Kristin breathed out before standing up.

"No, you love me," he joked. Kristin just rolled her eyes, but if only he knew it were true.

They arrived at the movie just in time. It was a scary movie, their favorite! The previews were already going when they sat down. Within ten minutes Kristin was gripping Pete's arm.

"She's gonna die," she whispered and Pete just smiled. They had seen so many scary movies that they coul guess the outcomes. Kristin calmed down after a minute and released her grip on Pete's arm. Why can't she still be scared? he thought. He wanted her near him. He decided to actually make a move. It's not like they hadn't cuddled before, but this move was a little more romantic than the friendly cuddle. Pete raised the armrest, put his arm around Kristin's shoulder and pulled her close. Kristin looked up at Pete and smiled at him, causing him to kiss her forehead.

They spent the entire rest of the movie like that. As the credits rolled, everyone began getting up and heading to the exit. Pete and Kristin pulled away from each other slowly. As they began walking, Pete reached his hand back and took Kristin's hand. Oh my god he's holding my hand! Ok, so it's not like he hasn't before, but this feels different.

Once Pete felt Kristin's soft hand willingly take his hand, his breath caught slightly in his throat. He was suddenly nervous. They walked to his car in silence. Both of them were thinking about their fingers being intertwined. Pete opened Kristin door for her before climbing in on his side. Kristin's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm having a party. Bring Pete," was all that Gabe said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Pete asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Gabe, he's having a party and I have to bring you." Pete just laughed at this comment and he headed to Gabe's. The party was already going strong when they arrived. It was only 10 o'clock and people were wasted. This was kind of early for LA.

"You guys made it!" Gabe yelled and hugged them both as they walked through the kitchen. Joe, Patrick and Marie were in the kitchen and Andy was off playing guitar hero with someone in Gabe's living room.

"Of course. I couldn't miss your party!" Kristin grabbed a beer from the fridge and handed a bottle of water to Pete. They all mingled and played a round or two of Guitar Hero. It was around 1 am when Pete went to the bathroom. Kristin was walking out as he got to the door.

"Hey," he said and smiled.

"Hey, having fun?" She said kind of solemnly.

"Yea, but what's wrong?" Pete gently ran his hand down her upper arm.

"Do I have the words use me written on my forehead?" Kristin asked honestly and looked away.

"What? No, of course not. What happened?"

"Just..." she shook her head. "I'm just tired of guys only wanting what I look like, not caring who I actually am."

"Who did what? I'll beat him up," Pete glanced back at the party and Kristin laughed lightly.

"Pete, doesn't matter. I'm just sick of guys only wanting a sexual relationship with me. I get to date three and when I won't put out, poof, they vanish. Jake just texted me for a booty call. When I declined he called me a stupid whore."

"You deserve so much more than that asshole. You shouldn't be with someone like him. You should..." Pete knew it was coming out, almost like a word vomit. He hated the pain men put her through.

"I should what?" Kristin looked at Pete confused.

Pete looked down before responding. "You should be with someone like..."

Joe stumbled down the hall and interrupted Pete, and Pete didn't mind. He was scared shitless to tell Kristin.

"Were you guys kissing?" Joe asked as he picked himself off the floor.

"No, bathroom's right her Frohman." Pete said and assisted Joe with finding the toilet. Kristin walked back towards the party while Pete babysat his friend.

"Why didn't you kiss her? I mean, you love her don't you?"

"It's not that simple Joe."

"Yes it is. Just kiss her. She wants it, I can tell. Plus, she's so hot man, and hot for you."

"You're an ass," Pete said laughing and left the bathroom. Kristin was so much more to him than just a piece of ass. And was Joe right? Was Pete really in love with her? Pete wandered back into the party and Kristin wasn't anywhere to be found. Pete walked up to Gabe.

"Have you seen Kristin?"

"I think she went outside. Kiss her yet?" Gabe asked in front of most of their friends.

"No Gabe. Thanks for making things awkward." He walked off towards the backdoor. Kristin was outside, like Gabe suspected. She sat on the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in the water, her shoes at her side.

"Hey, Joe ok?" She asked as he sat down next to her indian style. His pants were too tight to try and roll them up.

"Yea, he's fine. He made plenty of smart ass comments." Pete smiled at Kristin and she nodded. They both knew he had a sentence to finish, but neither wanted to bring it up. Both were afraid of the end result. Pete couldn't help but stare at Kristin. She looked absolutely beautiful in the moonlight. It bounced off the water and illuminated her icy blue eyes as she spoke to him. Suddenly Pete realized that she had stopped talking and was staring at him.

"Pete, what?" She asked with a slightly confused look. Pete opened his mouth as if he were about to say something, but stopped. He looked down at her pink lips and tilted her chin towards him and leaned in to kiss her. Kristin took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Suddenly someone flew of Gabe's deck and into the water, stopping them right as their lips grazed each others. Soon people piled outside to see the commotion and Pete helped Kristin up from the pool's edge. Some random guy hopped out of the pool and the crowd cheered. Fucking drunk bastards Pete thought as he and Kristin made their way through the crowd and back into the house.

"Do you want to go?" Pete asked Kristin and she nodded. They said their goodbyes and left. The car ride was silent for the first few minutes. Pete stopped at a red light and looked over at Kristin. She felt his gaze and looked back at him. He needed her so badly right now and he couldn't help it. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her. The kiss started out slow at first, but quickly intensified. All of the anticipation of this moment fueled their desire. They were jolted from their kiss when someone honked. The light had turned green and someone was behind them. Kristin giggled and Pete pulled through the intersection.

Pete parked his car in front of Kristin's and walked her to the door. "I um..." he said before releasing a nervous sigh. "I have feelings for you," he bravely spit out. His heart began to beat again when he saw a smile form on her face. "I like you too Pete, have for a long time." Pete pressed his needy lips back against hers and pulled her close. After a minute, Kristin slowly pulled herself away. "Stay the night," she whispered and Pete nodded his response. Kristin turned and unlocked the door. She lead Pete to her room and handed him some of his clothes that he had left here.

"I'm gonna change," she stated and walked into her closet. Pete didn't know what was going to happen now. He was honestly scared. So scared that he would mess this up. He took his friendship from childhood with Kristin to the next level and he had no idea what to do. After he changed, he climbed into her bed. It smelled just like her and it was so intoxicating that it almost made him feel high. Kristin emerged from her closet in a tank top and boyshorts panties. She climbed into bed and curled up against Pete's chest.

"Goodnight Pete," she whispered.

Pete kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight Kristin."
Sign up to rate and review this story