Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badly

Four

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-03 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 515 words

0Unrated
Pete walked into the studio the next day, Starbucks in hand.

"Good morning guys," he said cheerily. The three looked at each other confused before saying anything back to Pete.

"Um, good morning Pete. Did you get laid?" Patrick asked. They all knew that Pete was not a morning person. Sure, he had Starbucks in his system, but that still didn't make him like mornings.

"No, I'm just in a good mood, that's all."

"You kissed her, didn't you?" Joe asked.

"Kiss who?" Andy asked.

"Kristin," Pete responded to Andy's question. "And yes, I did."

"About fucking time! We've only been hounding you for years." Joe said.

"Well, I was with Ashlee for the past few years and Kristin was always dating someone. Plus, I'm kind of scared to see what's going to happen. I mean, we've been best friends since we were like, eight."

"You guys are going to get married." Patrick stated matter of factly before handing some sheet music to Pete. "So I worked on this bass part last night. I want to try it out today." And with that Pete was busy with recording the new album. His mind, of course, was elsewhere. He really didn't know what to think about his situation with Kristin. He wanted her so badly, he was in love with her, but still so scared to ruin the friendship. Pete wasn't alone either.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"It was so unexpected Gabe! He tried to kiss me by the pool, then that guy did the cannon ball off your deck, then he kissed me in the car on the way home." Kristin recounted the previous evenings affair over breakfast.

"I've been waiting for you two to hook up," Gabe stated as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "I've been telling him to go for you for so long. That night at the club, I told him to ask you out. He couldn't stop staring at you, and that guy you were talking to just made him jealous."

"Well we're not just 'hooking up' Gabe. You know I don't put out for just anyone. Well, at least I hope I'm more to Pete." Kristin looked down at her plate and poked at her eggs nervously.

"Kristin, Pete cares deeply for you. He'd never do anything to hurt you. He always becomes defensive when we make objectifying jokes about you." Gabe took a big ole bite of hash browns.

"I hope so. When he left my house this morning, we didn't really say anything about last night. I just don't want us to get too involved too fast and then lose the friendship. I mean, a twenty year friendship is on the line." Kristin stopped playing with her eggs long enough to eat them and her bacon.

"Just tell him you want to take things slow if he tries to rush anything."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's kinda short and a little boring, but I have writer's block. I don't want this to become predictable, so I need to brainstorm some of the storyline. Reviews of the story thus far would be amazing!
Sign up to rate and review this story