Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep The Faith.

Monopoly Sucks.

by AstroZombiee

So Does Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 1338 words

?Blocked
FRANKIE’S POV
His hands moved to where mine were, my fingers touching his hips under his boxers, and tried to move them away. He was turning bright red too. I giggled “Are you blushing, Gerard Way?” I purred into his ear, making him shiver. “No…” He mumbled. I slid my fingers around his torso to the front of the waistband, and traced them upwards, wrapping them around his neck. “If you ask me, they make the stupid questions too hard…” He grumbled as I closed the gap between us slowly. I rolled my eyes “Shut up Gerard” I said dramatically, pulling him into a kiss. It was a very short and basic kiss, but it was heaven. I parted my lips slightly, just as he pulled away, still bright red and flustered. “Right… Does that mean I don’t have to take my boxers off? I c-“ I smothered his lips with mine, knocking the trivial pursuit game out of the way and pushing him down. Gerard’s lips traced my jaw line and met my neck, where they nibbled lightly and sucked. “That would have looked so much cooler if it was Monopoly.” I said, and he propped himself up on an elbow and whispered “Monopoly Sucks.” Before biting my earlobe gently, forcing a small whimper to creep from my mouth. “Hah.” Gerard whispered triumphantly before I seized his lips again with my own, forcing his open and invading it with my tongue. His hands crept up my back and found my hair while I caressed his hips. I couldn’t think straight, the Twitterpated birds from Bambi had invaded my head and were chirping and flittering around, beating their wings gently against my skull. I barely noticed when he rolled over on top of me, and was straddling my hips, and when I finally came back to life, he had kissed his way down my chest, and our hands were laced together. I blinked, and he grinned and moved back up, all the while grinding his hips into mine, driving my body fucking crazy. “Is this what I get for losing?” Gerard gushed. He had stopped blushing, but somehow looked deer-caught-in-headlights gone super-cute awkward teenaged virgin. “I’m never ever watching Mulan…” He continued. I rolled my eyes “Shut up. The answer was The Huns, hon.” He grinned, all bashfulness gone, and without warning, pinned my arms down and attacked my lips, grinding his hips down into mine, and I was glad I was still wearing incredibly tight (and now painfully tighter) jeans, because Gerard’s excitement was far more obvious than mine, The thought made me giggle, and Gerard broke our kiss, and sat up (on me). “What?” He said, biting his lip. “Nothing. You’re so cute when you’re confused.” He shrugged. “So, is that a mic tucked away in your boxers or are you just happy to see you.” He flipped me off and glared at me and said “Nah mate, it’s my spare mic, thanks for reminding me.” I giggled and replied “My pleasssure.” Dragging out the word flirtatiously. “Well, this brings the question… Is it quite functional?” He rolled his eyes and rammed his groin into mine, sending a sensation similar to fireworks up and down my body. “Quite.” I breathed in deeply and said “Well, what I’m getting at, I guess, is that maybe it needs a sound check or something.” His eyes lit up and he nodded and said gravely “Well, sir, it depends. Do you have the correct equipment?” I feigned shock. “Well what do you think? I’m offended, Mr Way. You think of me as unprofessional?” He shook his head seriously and said “Not at all sir. I was simply-“ I bucked him off me and climbed on top of him “Shut up.” I whispered and kissed him again, positioning myself nicely at his groin and thrusting, bringing a moan from Gee. He squirmed his arm in to unbutton, unzip and pull down my jeans, me then kicking them off. “My my, you do have the right equipment. I’m sorry I ever doubted you.” He said smugly. I flashed him a look before kissing his neck gently. “I love you…” He whispered, almost nervously. “Oh Gerard, I love you too.” I replied, abandoning the game and hugging him tightly. “So. What now?” He said, still in my embrace. “Well, I think it’s kinda obvious.” I replied ardently. “Huh?” Gerard said. “Well, you’re due for a sound check, as we’ve previously established, so…” I said, slowly moving down his body. He gulped and ran his hand through his hair. I gave him one last grin and pulled his boxers down gently, getting harder still upon seeing his erect cock. I looked up, he was blushing again. “What’s wrong man? Believe me, you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of…” I said, before burying his cock in my mouth. I licked and kissed the tip gently, and licked the entire length before taking him entirely in my mouth, and sucking. I was living my dream. I knew it would happen one day. Not sucking him off, exactly, but just being with him. I could hear his heavy breathing turn to moans, and he grabbed my hair, and I was expecting him to just hold it, but he pulled me up and off him. “Frankie…” He said breathlessly “Do you want to fuck me?” My jaw dropped and I sat up “fuck oath I do!” He smiled and nodded, and stood up. I admired his flawless body, and his gorgeous behind as he went to his bedside drawer and pulled out a condom and some lube. “Gerard… I’ve never done this before.” I said anxiously, as he kneeled and pulled down my boxers. “That’s okay… Just ... Come on…” He said, sounding somewhat impatient, but then I remembered he was halfway to coming. He kissed my chest while slipping the condom onto me and covering it in lube. I trembled and moaned, it felt so fucking good. He turned around and threw himself onto the bed, putting himself in a position that took away all my fears. I just wanted him. I lubed up my fingers and slipped one in, causing him to tense up and whimper. I grinned and put in another, and he dug into the bed sheets with his nails, presumably to keep from crying out so loud Bob in Chicago would hear us and wonder what was up. “Frankie… Come on, do it.” He hissed through grinding teeth. I positioned myself and slowly, and gently pushed in. “Fuck Gerard… Fuck….” I whispered. He was so tight, it was fucking fantastic… He said nothing but inhaled sharply as I pushed the rest of my length into him. He tensed up, and I moaned loudly, it felt so fucking good. “Can I pick up the pace Gee? Is this good for you? I-“ He interrupted by pushing his ass into my hips. So I pulled out, and then full steam ahead started thrusting into him. “Fuck, Frankie…” Gerard breathed. I reached around and felt for his cock, which I found and started pumping expertly, while still thrusting harder into Gerard. “Oh fuck Gee…” I squealed, while he writhed and moaned beneath me, clutching the sheets tighter, his knuckles were turning white, and then with a few more pumps, Gerard came, and I did too a second later. “Oh my god…” I gushed, squeezing his hip. He collapsed beneath me, and I rolled over and glanced at him, panting as he was himself. “Fuck Gerard…” I said breathlessly. He shot a grin my way and kicked me off the bed playfully. “Go to sleep.” He said groggily, rolling over and pulling the doona with him. I giggled and did as I was told, and fell asleep thinking to myself; Best. Day. Ever.


WOAH IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
I better get lots of reviews for this guys! :D
hehe xxEC.
Sign up to rate and review this story