Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Until We Fight Aizen (Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story)

Until We Fight Aizen (Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story)

by tenseiga 0 reviews

Byakuya Kuchiki meets Zanka Minatare one day and couldn't forget her not ever because he had fallen for her. He wanted to keep her close to him but he didn't know she was from 14th squad captain or...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 411 words

0MarySue
Byakuya Kuchiki met a girl by the name of Zanka Minatare who is in fact 14th squad captain her squad is called Secretive Executioners Squad she has Arrancars, Quinces, Soul Reapers, and Vizards. [//] Who is that girl I am feeling something for her but I can't explain it. Byakuya thought. Zanka has the respect of her squad and no one understands who she is because she never showed up on the battlefields except when there is a meeting. There was a meeting, and all 13 squads were there. The 14th squad captain Zanka and her Lt. Tadeyuki Aizen came of Tadeyuki is in his vizard form. "Who's is that girl?" Gin asked. Even Renji Abarai is clueless, and so was his captain Byakuya Kuchiki. The first squad captain looked at Zanka. "Oh Zanka Minatare welcome I see you brought your lieutenant." First squad captain said. Zanka smiled. "Of course she brought me." Tadeyuki said.

Toshizo is wondering about Zanka. "Um, first squad captain who is she?" Sosuke asked. Sosuke never met his brother Tadeyuki ever so he doesn't know that Zanka's lieutenant is his brother.
"She is Yunalesca Zanka Minatare, but she prefers Zanka she is the 14th squad captain." First squad captain said. Byakuya fallen in love with her. "Um, first squad captain, what is her team called?" Byakuya asked. Zanka never spoke much because she never wants to let anyone in. She has been hurt before. "It is called Secretive Executioners Squad." Zanka said. Byakuya heard the sweet voice of Zanka's. "Oh wow her voice is beautiful." Byakuya said. Toshizo heard of the Secretive Executioners Squad they are made up with Arrancars, Quinces, Soul Reapers, and Vizards.

Ichigo's friends and himself came to save Rukia from being to be put to death. They were fighting captains and lieutenants and the entire squad to save Rukia. Ichigo's has a hollow inside him. Zanka knows of this. Her zanpakuto is a chain she even as a second zanpakuto that is a sword the first zanpakuto name is Eldoiner and the second zanpakuto name is Chieka. "Um, Ichigo she is on that ledge there." Zanka said. Ichigo was surprised to see Zanka of helping him out. "Why are you helping me out Zanka?" Ichigo asked. Zanka looked at Ichigo. "Do I need a reason to?" Zanka asked. Ichigo looked at Zanka. "I guess not." Ichigo said. Byakuya loves Zanka but he knows she won't get close to anyone outside her squad or Ichigo.
Sign up to rate and review this story