Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Until We Fight Aizen (Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story)

Chapter 2: Soul Reapers first attempt at Aizen part 1

by tenseiga 0 reviews

Everyone is starting their first attempt on Aizen, but it's not succeded.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 417 words

-1Illiterate
Everyone is attempting their first attempt of killing on Aizen with no luck but then out of thin air comes Zanka with her entire squad. "Aizen, you are going down." Zanka said. Zanka's Lt. Tadeyuki Aizen came in his hollow form. "Is that a hollow?" Toshiro asked. First squad captain shaken his head no. "That is her Lt. Tadeyuki Aizen." First squad captain said. Tadeyuki transformed back into his soul reaper form. "Little brother Sosuke." Tadeyuki said. Sosuke saw his big brother. "Big brother why are you with Zanka?" Sosuke asked. Tadeyuki told Ryoka and Soul Reapers the reason why he is with Zanka Minatare. "She saved your life?" Ichigo asked. Tadeyuki nodded.

Byakuya can't believe that Zanka is so powerful but also so nice. "Is that the right way for a Soul Reaper to act?" Byakuya asked. Zanka looked at all the Soul Reapers and to the Ryoka. "As long as I am alive I will fight the laws of Soul Society." Zanka said. Zanka was the one who needed to make Byakuya feel love once again. "So let the clouds that put you down fade away, Byakuya once you are touched by the pain time will heal your heart again." Zanka said. Byakuya starts to cry and he got stabbed by Aizen's sword of protecting Rukia his wife's sister. Aizen got out of there. "Rukia where are you?" Byakuya asked. Zanka turned away and walked away. Ichigo saw that Zanka is so sad and he wanted to cheer her up even his hollow side wants to cheer her up.

"What's wrong with you I thought you are in love with Byakuya?" Ichigo asked. His hollow side came out. "I won't let him hurt you this way, you are so special you are kind, shy, gentle, quiet, and a special captain you are respected by all races." Hollow Ichigo said. Zanka cried and clinged onto him. "Please don't leave me alone." Zanka said. Rukia looked at her brother Byakuya. "You hurt Zanka Minatare." Rukia said. Byakuya wanted to get up so he could talk to Zanka. "You need to lay down." Kaede said. Byakuya looked at the doctor. "I can't I need to talk to Zanka." Byakuya said. Rukia helped him up. "Will you be all right Ichigo is with her." Rukia said. Byakuya turned back and faced Rukia. "Is all my fault that she is hurting like this." Byakuya said. Byakuya got to where Ichigo and Zanka is. "Are you all right, Zanka?" Byakuya asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story