Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

five.

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 610 words

0Unrated
x.Autumn’s pov.x

I stared at the ring on my left hand. it was on the marriage finger. it was silver and it had a diamond. it’d been there for a week now…since that thing at Gerard’s house. I should be cheering for joy because I have a fuckin diamond on my hand and im getting married. but im not…im grieving.

“are you getting married?!?” a girl next to me in my pre-cal class asked me half way through a lecture. her name was Janet and she was okay. she was really smart and frank and I copied her homework a lot of the time.

frank perked up 2 seats in front of me and turned around to look at me. mr. van, our math teacher, purposely made us sit not close to each other because we liked to talk. he would know because we’ve had him 3 years in a row…for geometry, algebra 2, and now pre-calculus.

I looked at Janet, on my left and sadly nodded.

“oh my god! are you serious?!? to who?!? Frank?!?” she whispered. she looked ahead at Frank and he turned to the front quickly. “he’s so cute and I think ya’ll are great together. how long has it been since ya’ll hooked up?!?”

I stared at this girl and tried to make up what was in her head. how could she think that we were going out?!? it was only obvious that we were just friends.

“im getting married to Gerard. remember Mikey Way. he graduated last year.” she nodded her head. “well Gerard is his older brother. and yeah”

she looked a bit disappointed that it wasn’t Frank but then she smiled.

“so if I want Frank, I can have him?!?” she asked.

I suddenly got this weird feeling in me. it was jealousy.

“actually…he’s off limits. he has a girlfriend. she’s a drop-out though and besides you wouldn’t know her because she just moved from new mexico a few months ago.” I lied.

again she was disappointed and frowned.

“damn…I could’ve had him too” she mumbled and then went back to doing her work.

I relaxed in my chair and looked at the back of Frank’s head. the kid that usually sat in front of me was absent. Frank must of felt me staring at him because he turned around. he looked at Janet and then me.

“go to my house after school” he whispered before turning back around.

x.Frank’s pov.x

she moaned and wrapped her legs tighter around my waist as I went in and out of her.

“oh…Frank!” she screamed, somewhere between her orgasm and mine.

once we were both satisfied I pulled out of her and laid next to her. she turned to her side and put her arm on my chest.

“this is wrong on so many levels” she whispered once the heavy breathing had stopped and we were both somewhat calm.

“he wont find out Autumn. its okay” I whispered back. she pulled herself up with enough strength to give me a kiss on the lips. I loved her kisses…and I loved her. when the kiss ended she remained halfway on top of me and halfway on the bed.

“is this why you told me to come after school?!?” she asked.

“yeah…we hadn’t done it in like a month. I just needed you real bad”

she laughed and said that she missed the way I whispered in her ear and all this other stuff.

before we knew it, we were at it again…
Sign up to rate and review this story