Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > we'll be waiting.

six.

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 584 words

0Unrated
x.Autumn’s pov.x

“holy shit…this can not be happening…this cannot be happening…please tell me you are wrong!” I said to myself as I stared down at the pregnancy test in my left hand. it showed that I was positive. I looked at the 4 other tests on the sink counter. they were all blue…for positive…

I screamed.

“a month…its been a month since my last period. a month since I’ve fucked frank. a month and a week since Gerard fucked me…its okay, Autumn…its so okay…if you are completely sure and positive that you are pregnant…then who’s the father…OH FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!…wait… SHIT!” I left the bathroom that was attached to my room and ran downstairs to the kitchen. my mom was there with Donna…and Linda… oh goody…just the people I needed to see most. I thought as I entered.

“Autumn…I haven’t seen you in forever” Donna said. “Gerard has missed your company…when are you going to come over?!?”

“ladies…mom…I got some news” I found myself saying. I mentally beat myself up because I wasn’t ready to say this…I needed at least 5 minutes, but my stupid brain went into panic mode and just made my lips blurt stuff out.

“news?!? what kind of news?!? and sweetie, why are you so…unnaturally pale. I know you’re pale, but you look unhealthy pale…” Linda said.

“I…I…im pregnant…I have five tests upstairs and they’re all positive…know whats even worse…I don’t know if Gerard’s the one that did this to me” I blurted out again…

my mom’s jaw dropped to the floor, Linda stared at me with eyes wide open and Donna dropped the glass cup in her hand to the floor.

“well who else could have gotten you pregnant?!? Gerard told me you lost it to him” my mom said.

now that I was ‘engaged’ she didn’t care that I was going around having sex…with Gerard…but that’s the thing…I wasn’t having sex with Gerard…

“you’re wrong…Gerard’s wrong…I didn’t lose it to him… I lost it 2 years ago…and that person I lost it to has been my fuck buddy since then… I fucked him a week after Gerard forced me into having sex with him… thi-”

“who is it?!?” Donna and Linda interrupted me.

I sighed and left my sentence incomplete.

“Frank” I finally said after a minute of silence.

x.Gerard’s pov.x

“everything is cancelled…cancelled, cancelled, cancelled!” my mom yelled at me in our kitchen as soon as I walked up from my room.

“what are you talking about?!? whats cancelled?!?” I asked. Mikey was standing next to her. he was crying and talking on the phone. “why’s Mikey crying?!? whats going on?!?”

“the marriage is off… Autumn’s pregnant!” Mikey screamed through tears and then ran out the kitchen. I could hear him run up the stairs and slam a door upstairs.

“WHAT?!? marriage off?!? pregnant?!? its my baby, so why is it cancelled?!?”

“it may not be yours…that’s why its off” my mom answered. she collapsed into one of the chairs behind her and put her head on the table. “I cant believe Frank did this to her” she whispered though I clearly heard her from about 6 feet away.

“Frank got her pregnant?!?” I yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story