Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ugly, But You're Beautiful To Me.

Say Goodbye To The Life I Used To Live

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 6 reviews

hmm.... cheesy. i hate it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-08 - 1216 words

3Exciting
Alright, I know. I have to get back to my other fics. Sorry (if you read them) I promise I’ll update them soon.

So yeah, Thanks for the billions of reviews! And if I haven’t said so already, Thanks for making my first chapter (and second) GREEN! (: I need to bake A LOT of cookies for you people. xD

aaand I’m blabbering... AGAIN!

Oh and, I’m awfully sorry about the title change. I just thought that would suit it better. Let’s keep the death threats to a minimum yeah?

Oooohhh. Everyone add my new MSN, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee! tearing.sound.of.lovenotes@hotmail.com

Add it…

now.








I'm serious. Add it, or no updates!


”The World IS Ugly, But You’re Beautiful To Me.”
--------------------------------------------------



Previously;
“Alright, Gerard. Why don’t you go and pack your trunk while your new parents sign some forms, yeah?” she said.

New parents.

I nodded happily. “Michael, you go up and help him.” Mrs. Way said, raising her eyebrows. Mikey nodded too and followed me upstairs.


*Chapter Three; Say Goodbye To The Life I Used To Live
-------------------------------------------


Mikey glared at everything inquisitively in the interior of the room that all the boys shared. I lead him to the foot of my bed.

“These beds don’t look very,” there was a small hiatus as he sat on it, “Comfortable.”

I chuckled at his correct remark. “No, they certainly aren’t.”
I pulled open my drawer and began to unpack the items I owned on the matrass.

“Hey, you have your own room, back at my house, Y'know. You wont need to share like this.” He said, looking around at the beds, which were aligned against the walls of both ends of the room. “I think you’d like it back there.”

“I think I will too.” I said softly, through a smile. I was really going to leave this place. After all of my very few items of clothing were neatly sprawled over the bed, I jerked a diminutive bag from under the low bed, where all my belongings would be stowed.

“Can I help?” Mikey asked favourably. I looked at him, kindly. He was about my height, maybe a bit smaller. Not skeletal but slim. His eye colour was quite similar to mine, a soft honey colour. Except his were a lot more dazzling than mine, maybe because I haven’t seen the light in years. I was paler than he was; again from permanently being trapped indoors.

“Sure,” I said quietly, “Can you, maybe, take down those pictures over there?” I pointed in the direction of the wall, where I had hung various illustrations I had created. He nodded as he studied the brick wall, where the pictures were displayed, using sticky-tape to keep them up.

“Wow.” He gasped. He ran his finger along the outline of one of the comic book characters I had made up. “This is amazing.” I looked down in hopes it would hide the cherry-pink colouring my cheeks. I mumbled an inscrutable ‘thanks.’

He slowly began to scratch the sticky-tape off the potholed wall, staring at each sheet of paper he took down. “Who is this?” he asked, sounding civil. He held a sketch of Frank and me, towards me. I smiled, as Frank sat with his legs intersecting, grinning so enormously, you could perceive all his teeth. He held his hand up with a ‘peace’ sign. He had cut off the fingers on his gloves. I sat beside him, smiling out of the side of my mouth, also cross-legged, with my arm around his shoulder. In the bottom, right corner I had named and signed it.

”Brothers Till The End.” It read, in a smudged grey.

“That’s my best friend.” I sighed, “His name’s Frank. He’s you’re age.”
Mikey stared at the picture a while longer, before setting it down neatly, with the other pictures. He turned back around again; I took this opportunity to snatch the picture back from the pile. I quickly crinkled it up and shoved it in the compartment of my azure jeans.

“I’ve never had a brother, you know.” Mikey said staring at another picture I had drawn of Batman, one of my favourite comic book characters.

“I haven’t either, Mikey.”

“Yeah, but you live with so many kids. That’s pretty much like having a sibling.” He alleged, “It’s not just a brother or sister, the kids at school don’t talk to me either.”

I stared at him; despondency filled his chocolaty-hazel eyes. He turned around, resuming his work. I continued staring at him, I knew he could feel my stare; he just didn’t want to return it.

“That’ll change, Mikey.” I informed him. He raised his brow and pursed his lips to one side of his face. “I mean, I’m your big brother now; I have a responsibility. That’s you.”

“It’ll be great having a brother.” Mikey respired. I smiled in response.
I successfully managed to cramp all my belongings, including my drawings, into the undersized piece of luggage. Mikey and I smiled proudly at each other. I clutched the bag, and we exited the room. I had just shut the door when I recalled that I had forgotten the stash of comic books I reserved in Frank’s drawer.

“Oh, ah. Mikey, you go ahead down to your parents. I just forgot something.” I said, as we started to walk down the stairs. Mikey nodded and continued down the noisy steps. I turned on my heel and quickly trotted up the stairs, back into the boys’ bunking room. I ran to the end bed, on the right; Franks bed. I scurried through his draw. Under all the clothes, were all our comic books. I flicked through the corners to find my favourite Hellboy issue. Once I had found the paperback, I slid it out of the busy drawer. I sighed, as I quickly scanned the pages. I had read it many times before, with Frank. Hellboy was also his favourite comic book. I twitched my nose, as I played all of the memories with Frank, in my mind. From the moment he stepped though the door of the classroom for the very first time, to the moment I stepped out for the very last. I felt around in my pocket for the drawing. I pulled it out, and tried to straighten it out again. It still looked a bit crumpled but clears enough to recognise the illustration. I slid it in between two pages of the book and placed the book lightly back into the drawer.

I gazed around the room one final time, before softly shutting the door, ready to fulfil my new life.


_____________________________________________________-

Cheesy chapter much?

Sorry, it’s kinda filling… VERY filling.

And short

Don’t kill me please; especially Rayy, who’s been nagging me to make them longer.

SORRY!


Add my MSN…

do it…


And review, while you’re at it (:


And add my msn.

When I sign on, I wanna see lotsa New adds...

that was tearing.sound.of.lovenotes@hotmail.com

Like from cubicls.

yep. Now add it

Hope you liked the chapterrrrrr (:

I'm going to bed now..... o¦
Sign up to rate and review this story