Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blind Date with a Vampire

He might be a killer

by Spazanator 2 reviews

Rhi meets her date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-07 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 490 words

0Unrated
Rhiannon really truly didn't want to go on this date, but she figured to take it like bad medicine and just go. She put on jeans that were ripped on the knees, a black Blondie shirt and combat boots. She then straightened her long black hair. Her golden roots from her true hair color were showing but she never re-touched her roots, she kind of liked it, looked unique. She made little random braids in her hair but it wasn't obvious they were braids. She put on her black eye-shadow, grabbed her mail-bag purse and walked out.

"’Bout time!" Mandy said wearing plaid pants and a tank top. "Come on let's go," Rhiannon nodded getting in the car and driving off.

"So where exactly are we gonna go?" Rhiannon asked looking at her.

"Just a bar," she replied. "It's really cool though awesome bands in it"

Rhiannon nodded when they finally made it to the bar. There was a punch of Goth and punk kids meshed together in the bar.

"Now where are they?" Mandy asked herself scanning the room, she must have found what she was looking for because she grabbed Rhiannon's hand and took her to the bar. A bunch of guys were standing there, all in black. "Hey guys!" Mandy said in a cheerful tone.

"Hey you!" one of them said hugging her, he was about her height with a bunch of tattoos, a lip and nose piercing, and his black hair was a little long but neat. He kissed Mandy on the lips which made her giggle.

"Hey back," she replied and then she lit up again. "Oh! Guys this is Rhiannon," she dragged Rhiannon so she was closer to the group, she was a little nervous but smiled a little.

"Hi I'm Frank," the man who kissed Mandy said holding out his hand, she shook it lightly.

"Hey," she responded.

"Ok," Mandy began introducing the guys. "This is Ray," she pointed to a man with a fro. "Bob," she pointed to a shaggy blonde hair man with a scruffy beard thing and a lip piercing. "Mikey," she pointed to a rather skinny man with light brown hair. "And this," she said pointing to the last guy sitting at the bar, he back turned to them. "Is your date."

The guy finally turned around facing Rhiannon and Mandy; he had shaggy black hair and piercing hazel eyes. He had extremely pale skin and what look to be he was wearing a combination of a hoodie and leather jacket.

"Have fun," Mandy said pushing Rhiannon close to him as she and Frank went to the dance floor, the rest of the guys kept talking. There was an awkward silence between him and it made her feel a little uneasy...who knew this dude might be a killer for God's sake.

"Hey," he finally spoke to her in a gruff voice but it somehow was sort of smooth.
Sign up to rate and review this story