Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blind Date with a Vampire

Maybe not a killer

by Spazanator 1 review

Gerard and Rhiannon talk

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-08 - Updated: 2008-05-09 - 636 words

0Unrated
"Hey" Rhiannon finally spoke smiling a little.

"Sit down," he said pulling out a chair next to him, she took the offer and sat down.

"So umm," Rhiannon started but she didn't know what to say.

"I have to be honest here," Gerard looked at her sitting up a little straighter. "I'm not into blind dates."

Rhiannon's face lit up and smiled brightly. "You too?" she asked, he nodded and she started giggling. "Thank God! I hate blind dates too! In fact I hate dates period." Gerard laughed lightly at her

"Well so much for this whole blind date thing huh?" he asked finally smiling at her. She smiled back at him and nodded. "Well we can still talk to each other, as friends."

"I would like that," she said with a smile, Gerard ordered them drinks; maybe he wasn't a killer after all.

"So where are you from?" he began the game of 20 questions to her.

"I'm from New York," she replied sipping her bottle of beer.

"State or city?" he asked looking at her.

"City," she replied. "In fact the rreeeaall bad part of New York City"

"Queens?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope," she replied. "Manhattan."

"Well that's not a bad place," he noted sipping his drink, she giggled.

"Well there's a section in Manhattan that was bad, all the punks and other bad people lived there," she stated. "So where are you from?"

"Belleville," he replied. "Very small place"

"Oh yea! Heard of that place, it's about as worse is to where I lived," she said looking at him, he nodded at her.

"Yea it's pretty bad," he replied then looked on the top of her head. "Is that your natural roots?"

Rhiannon touched the top of her head and nodded. "Yea, I originally have honey blonde hair; I started dying it since I was 15. I'm actually surprised it's still light!"

"Yea this isn't my real hair color either," he nodded pointing to his head. "I have the same hair color Mikey has."

Rhiannon looked over at Mikey then back at Gerard. "Are you two brothers?" she asked, he nodded. "Oh wow, I didn't know that!"

"I get that a lot," he said smiling a little. "How long have you and Mandy been friends?" he later on asked looking over at Mandy and Frank who were dancing in a questionable nature.

"Since I moved here in Jersey," she said looking at where Gerard was looking at and giggled "They make a cute couple."

Gerard nodded. "They really do," he replied and looked over at her; she didn't notice he was looking at her in a caring light. Mandy and Frank came back to the couple.

"I'm beat," Frank said holding onto Mandy, they were both very sweaty which made Rhiannon and Gerard laughed at them.

"It is getting a little late," Rhiannon replied looking at her cell phone. "Maybe we should get on going"

Mandy pouted but nodded. "She's right, we better get going," she turned to Frank and kissed him softly "I'll call you ok?" Frank nodded as Mandy and Rhiannon got up to leave. Gerard caught them by gently grabbing Rhiannon by the wrist.

"Where do you work?" he asked one last question. Rhiannon smiled at him.

"I work at a record store called ‘the Pit’,” she replied

"Oh I know that place, maybe I can visit you and we can hang out or something," he said smiling, he eyes hopeful. Rhiannon nodded with a smile.

"Sure that sounds great," she said. "See you later then." And she and Mandy walked out to go home.

"So?" Mandy asked grinning at Rhiannon, Rhiannon sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Aright I liked him he seemed really cool," she said. "Happy?"

"Very much," she said. "Told you"

"Yea," she said driving off.
Sign up to rate and review this story