Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Game over.

by darkviolet 7 reviews

Church is the place to be on Sunday morning.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-05-10 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 1569 words

0Unrated
I slept during the entire ride to church which wasn't that long but all I remembered was us getting into the car and then getting out. I was surprised to see more people then I expected were awake on Sunday morning. Actually I expected to see just us and the priest, staring at the Jesus status, I mean it's fucking Jersey!
But it was actually crowded, I was half asleep nodding to crap, "Hey there's Frankie", I pointed in his direction, he was in his other funeral suit, looking all grumpy and pouty.

"Viola," dad said with a warning in his voice, smiling his fake smile to the lady from work he was talking to.

"What we're not gonna rob anything," I shrugged, tugging Mikey's arm and pulling him to Frankie.

Dad giggled and I heard him say something about today's generation and kids.

"Hello Mrs. Iero," I smiled politely.

"Hello Viola..Michael. How you've been?," she looked down at me and Mikey with dismay in her voice like we've came to corrupt her son some more.

"Good thank you, and you?," I quizzed.

"Can't complain"

"And how are you Franklin?," I nodded at him.

"Very well, Viola," I could clearly see the muscles around his mouth tighten as he tried his best not to laugh, "Thank you"

"Glad to see you," Mikey joined the conversation with a good imitation of our principle, "How life's been treating you in your new education establishment?"

I looked down to avoid any eye contact with either of them.

"Mm, how would our respectful priest put it," Frankie paused, wrinkling his nose, "I'm burning in hell for my sins"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that"

"Don't exaggerate Frank," his mom rolled her eyes.

"OK, sorry," Frank scowled at her, "It's the opposite of heaven"

"Are you here with your parents, Viola?," she looked around her, "I want to have a word with your dad"

The first thing that crossed my mind was that they were having an affair too, I mean why not, she's single and my dad is married to a slut but I shook it out of mind when I realised how stupid it sounded and pointed to where he was, watching us closely with Gerard by his side, who was looking the opposite of pleased.

"Fuck, guys I can't stand that fucking place!," Frankie exclaimed the minute his mom was out of ear shot, "Total fucking dickheads and assholes!"

"Isn't there any chance she let you back?," Mikey frowned, "Maybe if you were good or something?"

"I was good," Frank tugged on his tie with annoyance, "I've been there fuck knows how long and got just one detention"

"You've been there for like 2 days," I chuckled.

"My point exactly," he sighed, "I'm stuck there for life"

"What about that all girls school?," I asked with a smirk.

"That's the only ray of light," he nodded, "Sweet virgins..No actually I take that back, you can count the virgins on one hand. So how was the party?"

"Awesome," Mikey exhaled, smiling, "Totally, dude"

I bit my lip, that was cause he didn't see the state of the house yet, "Yeah we missed you though"

"Oh man, it was so great," Mikey recalled dreamily, "The perfect party! We had this fight and people fucking in Gerard's room and someone ripped the fucking toilette lid off and I drank so much and I smoked something too and I made out with a girl I don't even know. God it was grea-. What?"

Frank and I were staring at him with out jaws hanging low and eyes wide open, smirking slightly, "You're happy about the mess?"

"And the toilet lid?!"

"And the carpet?!"

"What the fuck- you smoked?!"

"AND you made out with a GIRL you don't even KNOW?!"

"OK who are you and what did you do to Mikey paranoid Way"

Mikey shrugged, smiling, "Yeah I had fun, who gives a fuck about a little mess"

I reached out to feel his forehead for fever, "But Mikey, people fought on your carpet and spilled beer on it"

"And the toilet lid," Frankie gasped, "Mikey dude, the toilette lid, how could they? What kinda animals did you invite over!"

"Fuck off," Mikey giggled, pushing his glasses, "I never worried about that shit,"

Frankie and I exchanged amused looks, "So you didn't hyperventilate over the possible stains on the carpet?"

"There are stai-?," he shook his head, "I don't give a fuck"

"I want to have what you had," Frank laughed, "What else did I miss besides the birth of a new Mikey Way?"

"She likes Gerard," Mikey leaned to whisper loudly to Frankie, pointing at me, "She confessed"

"I did not!," I swatted his arm, blushing madly, "I never told you that!"

"Yeah you did," he nodded, stepping out of my reach.

"Dude," I glanced over at Frankie, "I didn't"

"Yeah you did!," Mikey insisted, "In the bushes"

"Oh when you almost tripped, asking for a fucking bowl?," I smirked, " You were fucking wasted!"

"Not that wasted," Mikey murmured uncertainly.

"You should've seen him," I turned to Frankie, "I need a bowl," I swayed on my feet, mimicking Mikey's slurring and the heavy Jersey accent he got when he was drunk, "This hat with food. Bowl. Ooh you love people eek"

Frankie doubled up with laughter while Mikey got defensive, "I fucking remember everything!"

"Sure you do," I rolled my eyes, "Like that girl you made out in the bathroom. We fucking found you sleeping in the bath with your stuffed lion!"

"Tracy?," Mikey gulped.

"Yes Tracy," I nodded, "Mr. I remember everything. I guess Tracy was a tiny bit hairy, wasn't she?"

"You're lying," he whined.

"Yeah I wish," I snickered, "That was one hell of a mental picture you gave me. Thank god you were wearing your pants or I would've assumed Tracy gave you head"

Mikey blushed but Frank didn't even listen to us anymore, he was laughing his ass off, attracting looks from people around us, "Come on Frankie. Be serious, we're supposed to think about god now"

"I do," he tried to catch his breathe, panting "Getting head is the closest to god I will ever be"

"That's cause you haven't made out with Tracy yet," I gave Mikey a look.

"Can I burrow Tracy, dude?," Frankie chuckled.

"Ugh shut up you guys!," Mikey crossed his arms on his chest, "Tell him why we're here!"

"I got arrested," I added quietly, "Again"

"Yeah that's why we're here instead of in our beds," Mikey nudged me resentfully.

"Oh seriously?," Frank laughed, "I thought you just hid your faith all these years. So what happened?"

"I was driving after drinking like gazillion beers and got busted after crashing into a fucking mailbox," I said, trying to ignore how cool it sounded.

"Yet I'm the one who got sent to that all boys hell," Frank sneered, "How did this happen?"

"I would love to go to the all boys hell," I smirked, winking.

"Well I never got arrested that often," Frankie claimed, "It was a rule of mine. So now what?"

"I got community service and next time it's some catholic school," I rolled my eyes impatiently.

"Yay," he threw his fists in the air, "Finally some justice"

"Dick"

"The school's rubbing off on me"

"Mikey, Viola," dad waved us over, "Lets go in"


Mikey and I took turns to pinch each other while one of us fell asleep. Well, it turned out we actually have a bench and it was located right under the priest's nose. Literally, if we were any closer, it would have been unholy.
The whole incident went without any particular drama, the only thing that made my dad hiss at me was when the priest ended his lecture with 'have faith in the lord and he shall save you', I murmured 'good luck with that'. I wasn't that loud but I heard a short explosion of Frank's familiar idiotic girly laughter from the 5th row and the priest gave me a look.
While the priest was babbling on and on about fate and such and Mikey was dozing off next to me, I've been eyeing the collection plate.
Coins and bills occupied it, reminding me how broke I was gonna be with the complete ban on my allowance and the almost empty pack of cigarette lying under my pillow in my room. Surely no one will mind if I take that crumpled tenner when no one looks. I mean, someone obviously didnt want it if they crumpled it, and after all wasn't that money is supposed to go to the less fortunate? And by definition I was considered less fortunate...But deep inside I knew it wasn't just about the money, it was also that prickling will to see how far I could take it, how far I could push the envelope and get away with it. The thrill, the excitement. It was addicting.
So while everyone scrambled to their feet, I slide the tenner in my jackets pocket, closing my fingers around it tightly and followed Gerard and Mikey out of the church to find Frank with a victorious smile on my face.
But before I could do so, a tall dark figure motioned me over. Horror took me over, making me grip the bill even tightly in my sweaty palm.
That was it. Game over...
Sign up to rate and review this story