Categories > Anime/Manga > Tenchi Muyo > The Three Thieves

Prologue

by StarrLilly 0 reviews

An age old prophecy of destruction reunites Ryoko with an old friend, who has a strange connection to Sasami... And to make matters worse, an old enemy also resurfaces.

Category: Tenchi Muyo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Ayeka, Katsuhito, Ryoko, Sasami, Tenchi, Washuu - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-15 - 339 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I Do NOT Own Tenchi Muyo, but I DO own my original characters and the plot!




A Tenchi Muyo fic

By: StarrLilly

In the dark shadows of a planet's moon in a galaxy not our own, a shrouded figure plots his revenge on the inhabitants of the universe that shunned him. "Yesss..." the voice hisses, "once I have all the Divine Keys, I shall have the power to extract my revenge." He, for the figure is a male, cackles evilly. Raising a dark hand, he stares into the blue orb that appears inside it." Show me the bearers of the Keys to the Universe!" He commands.

There's a bright flash then three figures are shown, kind of like watching a 3-D movie. The hologram at the right shows a long, silver haired young woman with piercing yellow eyes. She seems to be arguing with another young woman.

'Ryoko' The being thought.

The next picture shows the form of what seems to be a peacefully sleeping young man. Suddenly he grimaces and jolts awake. Running his hand through his short, spiky hair the covers around him fall, revealing him to actually be a young woman. At this sight the figure laughs.

'Ah yes. Atari. It seems you'll be getting your reunion, ne sister?' He reaches out and gently caresses the picture. 'You can sense me, can you not? You know we will meet again.'

Chuckling softly, he turns to the next picture. What he sees has him snarling in rage.

'Impossible!' There, in plain sight is a young man practicing a sword kata, his short brown hair in a ponytail. 'Keiran! I thought I'd killed that prick 3 millennia ago.' Then he gets a better look at the picture. 'Waitaminute. The face and stance are the same, but the eyes and hair color is off. Tenchi? Could it be this 'Tenchi' is my nemesis reborn?' He cackles. 'No matter! The prick fell once, as he will again. And this time, I'll make sure the three thieves die like their legend!'


Sign up to rate and review this story