Categories > Anime/Manga > Tenchi Muyo > The Three Thieves

Prologue 2

by StarrLilly 0 reviews

An age old prophecy of destruction reunites Ryoko with an old friend, who has a strange connection to Sasami... And to make matters worse, an old enemy also resurfaces.

Category: Tenchi Muyo - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Sci-fi - Characters: Ayeka, Katsuhito, Ryoko, Sasami, Tenchi, Washuu - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-16 - Updated: 2006-02-16 - 255 words

0Unrated
see previous chapter for disclaimer


In this Universe, there are many beings of Power; beings such as the Lirii and Embrin who are so powerful as to be considered the Creators of the Universe and Gods in their own right. Underneath thse mythical beings are those from Jurai, Moltov, Mau, Kinz, and Osti.

For many millinnia a rumor has spread across the Galaxy of an Ancient device created by both the Lirii and Embrin. Rumored to have been the ultimate joining of the Lirii's light and Embrin's darkness, it is a device of untold Power. A being in possession of this device could trigger the Unmaking of the Cosmos and Recreate it in his or her own image.

The legend continues and reports the actions of the device's creators.

Once the Lirii and Embrin dicovered the true power of the device, they decided to separate it into many segments and disperse them throughout the galaxy so that no being could be tempted to use it for ill gain. The Key, which is the true shape of the device, was separated into a spiral pendant, a trio of power gems, a sapling tree, a teardrop earring, a pen, and a crystal orb and with a flash, the parts were shot off into the corners of the galaxy.

To this day, no one knows for sure if the legend is true. Many have tried to find these parts, now known as 'keys' in an attempt to gain the Ultimate Power. Of the countless millions, none have succeeded.
Sign up to rate and review this story