Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sin City.

Sin City.

by darkviolet 2 reviews

How come that what happens in Vegas never freaking stays in Vegas?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-14 - 978 words

0Unrated
She found herself lying naked between the white silky sheets. Grinding her slim figure against the bliss of the smooth silk, she yawned and opened one lazy eye, smiling to herself while recalling the past night.
Her younger sister, Molly, showed up on her hotel fancy doormat and convinced her to stop acting like an old maiden and go down to the hotel's bar. It didn't take much convincing, after all she wasn't an old maiden, she was barely a day over 25 but she felt like she was 52 ever since May 29th, the day she turned 25, these thoughts started crawling around her mind, her old father on her back wasn't much of a comfort either.
Everyone thought she should stop trying to be 16 again and grow up. Enough with the partying, enough chasing illusive dreams, enough being reckless, enough being herself. Everytime someone started the you should settle down talk, she felt like they were waging a personal war on her as a n individual and she didn't like that one bit.

Most of all she didn't like her own doubt that was a usual guest on her mind the few nights she stayed in her small apartment and watched re runs, eating ice cream on the old sofa.
Maybe they had a point, she wondered, maybe I should be more like other normal 25 years old. Maybe like Stephanie, her good friend from collage. She already mothered two small boys, had a stable position in her husband's company and watched with a little smile on her well lip glossed lips how Tilly was running around in her ripped jeans and black converse from one record company to the next trying to pitch with no success the band she was managing.
Business classes seemed like such a breeze compared to the countless door slams she experienced in the past 3 years but she believed in her band, she'd do anything to finally get them recognized.
Tilly buried her head in the soft pillow, trying to block the face expressions of her band as yet another label rejected them, claiming they weren't marketable enough.
What that really meant was that they weren't wearing tight enough clothes, low enough cleavages and sleeping around with more important producers...At least not all of them.

That was the entire purpose of this weekend, to get her mind off her failing life...That and celebrating Molly's 21st birthday.
She smiled fondly to herself, her baby sister is not much of a baby anymore, she has grown into a beautiful smart young woman...And to be quite the slut, as the 4 men who accompanied her to her room last night will confirm.
Tilly was walked to her room too last night by a gorgeous young man!
At first he was just another creep but the more she drank the more attractive he became amongst the sparkly lights of the bar.
He was from New Jersey, in some kind of band and claimed to be a nerd...No, hold on...She claimed he was quite a nerd...Well you'd do too if you spend an hour listening to the difference between superman and batman when all you wanted to do was to get in his pants.
His magnetic ever changing eyes and his low whisper against her ear, his accent and the way he talked from the corner of his mouth, she wasn't that turned on in her life!
And she also remembered how warm his skin felt against her sweaty one and how silky his hair was, almost like the silk she lay on right now. And the things he made her do and the the words he made her speak.
Another one night stand, she wasn't a stranger to these but she swore not to have one after the last one have hone completely horrible. She shuddered at the thought and tried to concentrate on that guy last night, she didn't even get his name but why should she? She'd never see him again.

The 6 PM flight will get her back to the awfully small apartment, to the shimmering lights of New York city that seized to make promises to her. Maybe it was time for a change, maybe she should get some stable 9 to 5 job, finally using her degree instead of begging cold radio VJ's to give her band at least one minute of a preview on their god forsaken station.
No more long hours in the studio that coasted a fortune she didn't have and have a routine. Start paying back her student loans, meet someone nice, get a dog, get 95893 kids and move to one of the nice neighbourhoods instead of hers where even dodgy drug dealers didn't dare to set foot in.
Yeah why not, it could be nice. It might even turn to be the life for her, nice and easy, calm and smooth.
Yeah! She'd do that! She'd even get rid of her ripped jeans and band tees and get herself a few respectable tailored suits.
It would be a new page in Tilly's life.
She will be responsible! She will be respectable! She will be normal!

Little did she know that that particular page is going to be put on hold for a while as a slight frown took over her face at the feel of something on her left hand....
'Oh my god'






A\N
So this is sorta a pilot chapter. I never did something like this and this whole 3rd person thing is kinda new for me.
So please please leave your reviews and hate mail here so I would know if I should continued.

As for these of you who worry I'm gonna stop updating 'we can settle this affair', stop! I'm not! This is just something that was floating in my mind for a while and I had to put it out there.
Sign up to rate and review this story