Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give Me a Shot to Remember

Give Me a Shot to Remember

by rockchick493 3 reviews

[Frerard] Basically, Frank hurts Gerard with a shoe...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 959 words

0Unrated
Chapter One - Gerard's P.O.V
It was a good show. The crowd was screaming, loving every second of it, sad when it finished. Frankie wasn't really in the mood tonight though... I wonder what's happened to put him off like that. It must be serious, cuz he goes crazy playing live and today there ware only a few half-hearted flips.

I barged into Frank's dressing room, I never knock, it's a fact. So, in I go and I see Frank miserable, head in hands, sitting on the settee. CRAP! How the f*ck did I know that's a settee?! I must be going mad... but isn't talking to yourself the first sign of madness? Anyway, moving on...

"Frankie, what's wrong?" I said. It hurts me to see him this sad.
"Well, you know Jamia?"
"Uh, yeah... she's your girlfriend, isn't she?"
"Well, just before the show, I found out she cheated on me - again."

Oh God! Not again! This is the third time she's done this, and both previous times, he took her back. I seriously don't understand why. It's just stupid!

"Oh man! Frankie, how many times do I have to tell you this before it gets through? You're too good for her!" I said shaking him by the shoulders. At that moment he looked up at me, his eyes full of pain and glistening with unshed tears.
"I know, I know. It's just so hard to let her go... especially when she starts crying and begging me to take her back," he said, still looking into my eyes. Every time he does that, I feel as if he's looking into my soul and listening to my thoughts. Time to give him some advice...

"Listen to me, okay? She is not good for you! There are no 'ifs' or 'buts'. She cheated on you for the third time. That is total shit, she's meant to be "committed". Maybe she should look it up in the dictionary and see what it means, cuz she aint it!"

He laughed half-heartedly at my outburst of rage. But I was furious! How could she do this to him? He is so loveable and kind and cute and cuddly and has the most AMAZING eyes... Wait! Why am I thinking this? This is bad, very bad. I thought I had made those feeling go away... I thought I moved on - I have moved on. Or have I? I know nothing's ever gonna happen so why should I dwell on it?

I sat down next to him, leaning back and sighing inwardly at my thoughts. Thank goodness Mikey wasn't here... he'd read me like a book, and then tell me off. It's bloody annoying when he acts like he's the older one.

"So, what're you gonna do?" I asked, full of curiosity, wondering if he'd take her back again.
He sighed, then said, "I dunno man, I really don't."
"Oh, well if you wanna talk some more, I'm here for you. You know that, right?" I said, getting up.
"Yeah, thanks Gerard, I appreciate it, I really do." And as I was turning away, he grabbed my hand, turned me around and hugged me. The way he hugged me, it scared me... like he was holding on to life.

All too soon, he let me go and sat back down. I stood there a few seconds longer, gazing down at him, drinking him in, like it would be the last time I saw him. Then, I turned around and walked out the door.

As I closed the door behind me, I turned and saw Mikey leaning against the opposite wall, further down the corridor. Worry etched his face.

"What's up little bro?" I asked, not really caring about his answer. I had bigger problems to deal with.
"Well, I'm worried about Frank. And you." This caught my attention.
"There's nothing for you to be worried about. Frank and I are just friends... that's all." How many times did I have to repeat myself before someone listened? And anyway it's not like Frank wants anything to happen between us...
"Well, good. But is Frank alright? He seemed a bit down earlier."

I didn't know if I should tell him. "Well, um, basically... err... well... you see... um... there's this thing... uh..." at that moment, Frank walked out the door I was standing in front of. Saved by the Frank! Evidently he hadn't seen me as he barged right into me.

"Oh, sorry Gerard. Didn't see you there," he looked into my eyes once again.
"That's okay Frankie," I said, my voice suddenly husky.
OMG! We were so having a moment!! SHUUP BRAIN!!!
"Hey Frank. Are you okay?" Mikey piped up. Way to kill a moment Mikey!
"Uh, yeah. I'll be okay Mikes," Frank said. Was it me, or did he sound as irritated as I felt?
"So what happened?"
"Well, Jamia cheated on me again..." He looked so sad when he said it. "But I'm done with her; I took Gerard's advice. I'm too good for her, so I just broke up with her."
Whoa! I was only gone for like two minutes...
"Good for you dude!" Mikey said, high-fiving Frank.
Thanks. But I really need to pee so if you guys don't mind..."

He passed us and as soon as he turned the corner, Mikey rounded on me. I stopped him before he could say anything.

"Mikey, I know what you're gonna say, but I don't care. I'll do what I want... and what I want is Frank."
"Okay dude, it's your life. But if you muck up our band, you will pay!" and with that he walked off. I don't know if I should take him seriously or not...
Sign up to rate and review this story