Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Out Of Control (Frank Iero)

Lesson 1

by deadlikewoah 0 reviews

Have you ever had this special friend that you could tell anything to? But you never expected to fall in love with him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-17 - 721 words

0Unrated
"I'm sorry!" I scream looking at the man I once knew. He looked at me in shock as a object flew by my face.
"What?"
My vision gets blurry and I only hear one word. "Shit."

Xo....Years Ago....oX

"Frankie,hurry up, we're going to be late." I sat on the counter and waited, swinging my legs back and forward.
"Elizabeth. Shut up. I'm coming!" He whines, grabbing an apple, and grabs my hand and out of the house we became.
"I'm so happy you're back."
"Me too!" I laugh and hug him.
"I wonder what the guys are going to do when they find out you're back from Australia."
"I know right. I left unaddressable and from what you told me they freaked?"
"Yeah. Almost killed me."
"I won't let them, mate." I laugh and kiss his cheek.
"Aww!" He laughs kissing mine back. No, we're not dating. He's my best friend. We're walking to the old catholic school we've been going to since day one. I 'doubt we're going to stay in there long. I got my stuff fixed and straightened out the day before so I already am set. We walk to the lockers and I notice mine is down the hall from Frankie's. I drop my bag and open my locker. After I shove my bag in the locker and grab my binder for all my classes. I hear a sigh and groan. I throw my hands up and turn around.
"Look buddy. I have as 'nough reason and right- Oh my gosh!" I tackle my good friend, and ex-boyfriend down across the hallway, over, leaving me sitting on his stomach.
"Gee." I almost cry.
"L-Lizzie." He studders blinking twice. I nod wildly and he sits up. "Oh my god." He inhales."Damn you tackle hard."
I giggle and notice I'm sitting on his thighs. I get up and walk over to my binder, which I dropped on the ground.
"Soo.. Gee I'd love to talk right now but, I gotta get to homeroom." I sigh at my feet and walk off.

~Homeroom~

I slide into my seat and bury my face into a book. Reading book. Nahh! Sketchbook. I draw a curved line and paper lands on my head.
"What the hell?" I pick it up and it has a smile on it with Mikey written.
I look around the room and see Mikey, sitting at the desk, right behind me.
"Michaels!"
"Lizzies!"
The ends of my mouth curled.
"What are you doing here?"
"I moved back in with my pa. My mum kicked me out."
"I thought you.. and.."
"Yeah. But it's all I've got."
"Yeah, where's Leo."
"With me mum."
He nods as I turn around and continue drawing. As homeroom turns into first period, I grab my thing and stand up.
"Where you going Lizzies?"
"Ummm, I have algebra 1."
"One? Isn't that like, 7th grade stuff?"
"Shut up. I hate math."
"Whatever. I have Physical Science or whatever."
"Hah, you ended with whatever."
He gives me that, what the fuck look.
"Okay, blonde moment."
I giggle and walk down to math. Hopefully it won't be full of seventh graders. I walk in the classroom and see the class divided into Middle school and High school. I sit and throw my bag down next to a seat, that I slide my body into. The class broke into song and I buried my head.
A paper flies on my desk and I grab it. Great. Math. I sigh and sit up. I hear a giggle as I look to my left. Blonde 12th grader. Shelby Biddle. Gosh, she gets on my nerves. I roll my eyes and look at the worksheet. As I stare at the problems blankly, I hear a giggle. But this time, it's from some one else. I look up and see Frankie.
"Frankie?" I look at him then at my worksheet. "What are you doing here?"
"Tutoring, what are you doing here?" He pokes my arm.
"Learning. I skipped seventh grade."
He giggles and says."Simplify thirty-six into the lowest terms." I nod and complain.
"It's too fucking loud in here!" I scream above Shelby and Jocelyn's laughter.
"Come on miss whiny." He pulls my hand and I grab my stuff. Shelby glares at me and I roll my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story