Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Confusion

Sweet Confusion

by aly_ajxxiero 1 review

Alyssa Christina Way, Gerard and Mikey's sister, has a band, but no one knows about it until... By the way... It's Frank and my OFC :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 543 words

0TrainWreck
It all started on a rainy day, the boys were watching TV...
"Hey hey, Gee, put it on MTV, we might find something nice!" Frank suddenly said.
"Fine. But if I see my face there again I will scream" Gerard followed Frank...
"What band is that?" Mikey started...
"Isn't that Sweet Confusion?" Bob sleepily said... before dozing off to sleep.
"Holy fuck, the guitarist is like Frank! and looks like Alyssa!" Gerard screamed, in excitement...
"Alyssa?" Frank asked...
"Our sister, Alyssa Christina...She's around 24... And she was a fan... She also had a crush on you Frankie.." Mikey informed Frankie.
"She's crazy if she's in that band!" Gerard said laughing...

"Hey this is Aycee, and you're watching MTV, stay tuned!" The girl on TV said, the girl who the Ways thought wouldn't be their sister... But they were wrong... Very wrong...

"That couldn't be her! Her hair is black, and straight! with no highlights!" Gerard said...
"And she said Aycee, not Alyssa!" Mikey said.
"But A and C when you say it together is Aycee... and A is for Alyssa! and C is for Christina!" Frank said, thinking...
"But that girls hair is Black and Red! And Curly!" Gerard said, turning off the TV.
"You're crazy Gee... Look at the possibilities!" Mikey suddenly said...
"Would you believe, that our sister... Who loves pixies and all the other stuff... WOULD BE IN A BAND??" Gerard screamed at Mikey...
"YES! I LOVE UNICORNS SO SHE COULD BE IN A BAND!" Mikey screamed at Gerard...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*knock on the door*
*Girl voice....*
"Uhmm, Gerard? Are you there?? Mikey??" A female voice was calling, since it was raining... it was hard to see out the window..
"Uhm.. this is Frank... who are you?" Frank was a bit rattled... who could it be?
"I-It's me, Alyssa, Frank, I'm their sister... Please let me in, It's cold out here!" The female voice replied...

Frank opened the door... to see Aycee, a girl who looks like Gerard, in a red and black dress, sort of like Helena's dress and... yeah... that's pretty much her...

"You're not Alyssa! You're curly and you have red highlights! You're Aycee!!! Not Alyssa!!! GERARD!!!!!!" Frank screamed, not of terror... but of shock...

"Whaat Now Frank??" Gerard went near the door... just in his Boxers...
"Gerard... explain to Frank that I am Alyssa!! Please?!" Alyssa ran to Gerard..
"woah woah, you look like her, but we're sure you're not..." Gerard pushed the girl back...
"Okay... Uhmm, Give me a bottle of water and I'll show you I'm Alyssa..." Aycee said...
"Here, haven't opened it yet..." Frank threw a bottle at the girl. She caught it and slowly let the water pour down her red and black hair, the red-ness and curliness dissappeared...
"Holy Fuck..." Gerard stared at the girl, who was his sister all along...


________________________________________________________________________________________________
**Guys, I know it sucks... but please be nice! :D Review and Rate please! =) By the way, I do have a band, with one of the writers here in ficwad! :) mcr_got_my_heart. also known as Katie:)
Unfortunately, we don't have a name yet... so, help us with the name please!:) put it in your review... and I think I'll write more soon:D

lovee,
Alyssa... or Aycee... whichever you prefer...**
Sign up to rate and review this story